How long does it take for blood pressure to return to normal after stopping 1 andro?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi,

I just ran an 8 week cycle of of 1 andro. I have been off it for two weeks. I am having blood pressure readings of 124/91 which is high for me. I know a cycle can elevate blood pressure. My question is how long does it have to be discontinued before a user can expect blood pressure to return to normal range? I am trying to decipher if I need to go o the doctor for possible slight hypertension.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No way to tell how long it could take, 124 is fine the 91 is high

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youve been off for 2 weeks? Well Id be inclined to think its:

1) something else youre currently taking. Are you doing any kind of PCT?

2) a lingering hormonal imbalance (skewed e2 maybe) that hasnt corrected itself since you came off the compound

3) diet and/or hydration

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Were you running CEL Cycle Assist on Cycle and in PCT? You should have been. Would have helped.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It should have corrected itself once the 1-andro completely left your system, which would have been a maximum of a few days after you stopped taking it.

Youve been off for 2 weeks? Well Id be inclined to think its:

1) something else youre currently taking. Are you doing any kind of PCT?

2) a lingering hormonal imbalance (skewed e2 maybe) that hasnt corrected itself since you came off the compound

3) diet and/or hydration
This.

Reactions: Nac
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That symptom is from elevated LDL.

How do I know this. Ask me that...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice only your diastolic pressure is high. Do you know what that reading measures? It measures the pressure of the veins, the piping that transfers the blood back to the heart.

Guess what else lives in the veins? Yup, LDL cholesterol. The sticky, gummy stuff. If systolic pressure was higher, this would indicate that you were getting arterial wall hardening, among a few other possibilities, which happens with certain steroids or at really high doses of any steroid. If both were high, it would atleast mean you have a high red blood cell count, causing thicker blood across the board but it wouldn't rule out other possibilities as well. Your LDL is probably elevated, combined with the fluctuation of estrogen to testosterone ratio, you have thicker blood in the veins.

Work on cleaning your lipids up and that should fix the problem.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4205978/