Feeling horrible on test e + tbol, got bloodwork done

johnx

Awards
Hey guys!

About a month and a half ago, I decided to start my first test E cycle:
weeks 1-12 500mg test E / week (250mg e3d).
weeks 1-12 500mg HCG e3d
weeks 2-12 0.25 adex EOD

4 weeks in, my hair started thinning really badly, so I lowered the dosage to 250mg test E e5d and added 60mg tbol ed.

I am now at week 6 and the results have been unimpressive to say the least. I have gained 2.5-3kg on a recomp diet, but I've been feeling a lot worse than I did before starting the cycle. I am tired and apathetic, my confidence went down the drain, and my libido fluctuates a lot. I thought I may be having a problem with my estrogen levels, but I wanted to make sure, so got blood work done today, 2 days after my last injection. The results are not too pretty:

Total Testosterone: 18.99 nmol/L (9.9-27.8) - 2 days after the last injection... isn't that way too low?
Free Testosterone: *in progress*
Estradiol: 151.2 pmol/L (41.4 - 159) - a bit high, but in range
FSH: 11.8 mUI/mL (1.5 - 12.4) - in range
LH: 17.36 mUI/mL (1.6 - 8.7) - way too high!
SHBG: *in progress*
Prolactin: 362.2 µUI/mL (98 - 456) - in range
Total Cholesterol: 126.9 mg/dL (<200) - in range
HDL: 64.3 mg/dL (>=60) - in range
LDL: 75 mg/dL (<100) - in range

As you can see, my testosterone level is right in the middle of the range, but I'm pretty sure it should have been way over the upper limit...Any idea why?

Also, I've been taking tamoxifen for the last 5 months to fight off the puffy nipples left over from puberty (I'm 26, btw)... Could that be the cause of my highly elevated LH?

What should I do? This is the first time I'm posting on this forum, so I don't know what else to say, but if there is something else you guys would like to know, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I read that right?....your total T is 18.99??

johnx

Awards
You read that right, but 18.99 nmol/L = 547.70 ng/dl, which is an average level... Not exactly what you would expect after injecting 9 ampoules of 250mg Test E over the last 6 weeks, though...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Total Testosterone: 18.99 nmol/dL (9.9-27.8) - 4 -
OP, is that a typo on your part with the TT measure? nmol is usually per L, not dL as youve written (ng is per dl).

And, is it possible the hCG is reading as LH, which is why that measure is so high?

johnx

Awards
typo, it's nmol/L, fixed.

And yeah, I thought it could be the hCG since it imitates LH, but I wanted to hear your thoughts as well

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Id expect your TT to be much higher, like double.

johnx

Awards
Yeah, Id expect your TT to be much higher, like double.
I'd say even more than double... 250mg e7d puts a lot of guys at >1000 ng/dl... I expected mine to be around 1800-2000 ng/dl... What could be the problem?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
wtf? that is some weird bloodwork....

it almost looks like you have fake gear.

what all are you taking, including supplements?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'd say even more than double... 250mg e7d puts a lot of guys at >1000 ng/dl... I expected mine to be around 1800-2000 ng/dl... What could be the problem?
Maybe you have bad gear. Underground labs sometimes under dose to meet demand, or easy cash.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using AnabolicMinds mobile app

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like everything you're taking is fake. Lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like everything you're taking is fake. Lol
Well it's obvious your test is low dose garbage if your in mid range... Id toss it and find a legit source

johnx

Awards
wtf? that is some weird bloodwork....

it almost looks like you have fake gear.

what all are you taking, including supplements?
Besides the test, tbol, hcg, and adex, I've been taking 20mg nolva ed, vit. C, vit. D, CoQ10, biotin, fish oil, NAC, liv52, garlic extract, policosanol, and l-tyrosine.

Well it's obvious your test is low dose garbage if your in mid range... Id toss it and find a legit source
I thought about it being bunk as well, but the thing is... I got these typical high androgen side effects...but only the bad ones, such as hair loss, oily skin, and body acne, lol.

And my source is fairly reliable. The test I got from them was supposed to be pharma grade. Looks like I got f*cked over, though..

What about the LH, guys? Is it the hCG?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fake gear is the best explanation. The only thing that is working is the hcg, lol, which explains the really high FSH/LH and estrogen levels.

This is the only plausible explanation. Test-P/E/C would still be very high in your system and your LH/FSH would not be anywhere near that high but they would be on the lower end at best and estrogen probably wouldn't be that high either.

It's unusual to get fake or underdosed Test but I believe you did my friend.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My main reasoning was LH and FSH were high, even low doses of test for 6 weeks would drop them.

johnx

Awards
Thanks for replying, guys!

So the gear is most likely fake then...damn, and I have like 14 ampoules left, lol. I was thinking of dropping the hCG and increasing the test injections frequency for a week or two, then check total test, estradiol, and LH levels to see if there are any changes. Should I even bother with that, or should I find another source ASAP?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for replying, guys!

So the gear is most likely fake then...damn, and I have like 14 ampoules left, lol. I was thinking of dropping the hCG and increasing the test injections frequency for a week or two, then check total test, estradiol, and LH levels to see if there are any changes. Should I even bother with that, or should I find another source ASAP?
I'd just find a good UGL and don't bother trying to go for "Pharma" gear.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And, is it possible the hCG is reading as LH, which is why that measure is so high?
That's what I thought too until I read he's been on nolva.
Seems like he's got bunk gear/hcg/ai

The nolva keeps test, lh/fsh, and estrogen in those levels he's got.

If his ai worked, his estrogen would be low.

If his test &hcg worked, his test, and lh/fsh would be low.

The nolva is doing what nolva does.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what we have here is proof of a SERM keeping the HPG-axis fully functional whilst on-cycle.

Spurfy

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what we have here is proof of a SERM keeping the HPG-axis fully functional whilst on-cycle.

Spurfy
Impressive to say the least, on dat der peanut oil cycle

Reactions: Nac
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought too until I read he's been on nolva.
Seems like he's got bunk gear/hcg/ai

The nolva keeps test, lh/fsh, and estrogen in those levels he's got.

If his ai worked, his estrogen would be low.

If his test &hcg worked, his test, and lh/fsh would be low.

The nolva is doing what nolva does.
I didn't even realize he was also taking Nolva. That would better explain the high Lh/FSH levels but also fairly high circulating estrogen levels...

Either way, most of his crap is bunk

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Spurfy

But no, because we speculate the gear is bunk since his total T is too low and his estradiol is too high...

Unless that was an inside joke... (Which I feel like it was)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm just throwing out a warning. My UGL source has his labels DOWN clear fine print FDA BS and he only does it to look as professional as possible he never says it's pharma just "that he is so good it should be"

Last time I bought amps [Orgenon Sust] there was a clear label that was imossible to remove with all the fine print. I've even seen Mexican amps that are just not the same. the type of label is diff on an amp. I'm just saying don't be fooled by a pharma looking label.