Cycle knowledge

LoudSilence

Awards
Looking to pack on some quality mass to my frame. I have 2 cycles in mind just looking for knowledge/opinions on them before I click purchase.

LGD 10-15mg & mk677 10mg or Tr3st 50-75mg & mk677 10mg

Both cycles was figuring 6-8weeks. Leaning more towards 8weeks. Except mk676 for roughly 12weeks.

Have clomid for pct.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You will gain more on trest, you need AI and something for prolactin. And would have some nolva on hand as well

LoudSilence

Awards
I have clomid and letro already. Is that enough or should I get arimidex and not sure for prolactin sup as I've only run andro s and lg kits. How much better are we talking for trest over lgd?

PhutureGenome

PhutureGenome

Awards
I have clomid and letro already. Is that enough or should I get arimidex and not sure for prolactin sup as I've only run andro s and lg kits. How much better are we talking for trest over lgd?
You will most definitely get more out of trest than LGD, that's for sure. LGD is a SARM while trest is an active steroid.
You can could even stack the two, as LGD enhances anabolic cycles quite well, but if you've never experimented with either then I suggest either one or the other for now.
If you run trest, you will NEED an AI such as Aromasin (exemestane). I prefer it over adex as adex is more difficult to find the sweet spot with and is harder on your lipids as well...
You need don't a prolactin supp with trest as long as you keep estrogen under control. A LOT of the new guys around here don't know that prolactin can only act at the PR in the presence of excess estrogen... So, essentially, control your estrogen and you don't have to worry about prolactin. If you have prolactin sides then dose your AI more frequently and/or increase the dosage until sides subside.

You can actually find all of these (including the AI's, LGD, trest, and A LOT more at an affordable price over at Mod Edit: Nope.). You can even use the code: NOPE for an additional 5% off your order.

Good luck and happy travels my friend 