Pit Pharma Hex Flexx

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Has anyone had any luck with pit pharma?
Or there Hwx Flexx to be specific?
I was given two bottles.
Is it like EPi?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was less potent and more mild than epistane when I ran it. Had a decent hardening effect. it wasn't pit pharma it was VL. results were similar to about a gram of epiandro. Good stuff for a non methyl and makes a great stacker.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Thanks for your reply.
As for pit pharma it seems like there other products are legit but Hexdrone is like the purple unicorn as far as feedback. Its dosed at 100mg per pill and I am thinking about running 300mg for 6 weeks. I am trying to give my liver a break and I wanted to bridge into a non methyl hardener. I'm currently running TPP, Tren ace, and mast p.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You figure anything about the brand bro? I have tried the RAD-140 by them and it seemed to be okay. Strength was decent, but I had cut it short after a few weeks. I have nothing to compare Pit Pharma's RAD to, as it was my first time trying RAD.
Edit: as a matter of fact, I remember I was really shut down by their RAD. Used 4-andro and followed with a full pct. I'm not sure what "real" RAD is supposed to feel like, however, so I can't confirm it wasn't "mislabeled"

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Ok well has anybody had a luck with any sort of hexadrone product or should I not even bother taking it?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Ok well has anybody had a luck with any sort of hexadrone product or should I not even bother taking it?
It was less potent and more mild than epistane when I ran it. Had a decent hardening effect. it wasn't pit pharma it was VL. results were similar to about a gram of epiandro. Good stuff for a non methyl and makes a great stacker.
Looks like good advice there.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
I am looking to add a non methyl to the end of my blast. Eat at maintenance and hopefully I maintain the muscle I've gained and lost some fat. Indon't want to use var or winny but I will if this is complete garbage.

3GMac

Awards
I ran it at 200 per day with epi at 750 per day and s4 at 50 split great cut harder

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Awesome thanks man.
I was looking for something that's not to androgenic. It will stacked with TPP and masteron. Im not really looking for size or strength. I'm looking for the hardness as vascularity hdrol gives without the methyl sides.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
When I used HEX Flex, I tried to take take it via sublingual administration. It took forever to dissolve under the tongue, so obviously I probably shouldn't have done that....

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
When I used HEX Flex, I tried to take take it via sublingual administration. It took forever to dissolve under the tongue, so obviously I probably shouldn't have done that....
how much did you take, for how long?
What did you get from it?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
200mg per day for 30 days. I didn't run it solo, so hard to comment on any effects. Wish I could be of more help.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
200mg per day for 30 days. I didn't run it solo, so hard to comment on any effects. Wish I could be of more help.
It's cool man. Apparently it's useless because nobady has anything good to say about it.
I might just sell it!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Apparently it's useless because nobady has anything good to say about it.
You seem to have an issue with reading comprehension.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
You seem to have an issue with reading comprehension.
It's because this forum sucks! It's for little kids running sarms and DHEA. I didn't pay for this garbage. I stay in the big boy forums that are unmoderated. Thanks for you for supplying me with the typical bull**** answers that AM is known for. ��

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's because this forum sucks! It's for little kids running sarms and DHEA. I didn't pay for this garbage. I stay in the big boy forums that are unmoderated. Thanks for you for supplying me with the typical bull**** answers that AM is known for. ��
Someone had something good to say about it, and then you said it's useless because nobody had anything good to say about it. Afi140 gave you all the information that you need.

I don't use andros or SARMs. It's funny that you criticize them though when you're on here asking about probably the weakest designer steroid around.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You could always run one of the bottles and then have the choice to continue through the 2nd bottle or sell it. Since not many people have used it on AM (or so it seems), you running and reviewing it would be pretty helpful. It seems like you want to sell it and that you're looking hard for a reason to, so of course you can just do that as well. The ball is in your court!

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Someone had something good to say about it, and then you said it's useless because nobody had anything good to say about it. Afi140 gave you all the information that you need.

I don't use andros or SARMs. It's funny that you criticize them though when you're on here asking about probably the weakest designer steroid around.
Dude I was banned here over 10 years ago.
The hex was given to me. As I've stated before.
I wouldn't buy this ****!. Trust me one persons opinion on this forum doesn't say much.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Dude I was banned here over 10 years ago.
The hex was given to me. As I've stated before.
I wouldn't buy this ****!. Trust me one persons opinion on this forum doesn't say much.
I haven't used it, but since you already have it, you might as well use it. I would stack it with something wet and dose it high. 200mg+

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You got replies that answered your question. If you don't care about anyone's opinion on this forum then feel free to leave.