Trest/tren cycle

joey_

Awards
Hello it's been a while since I've used any ph/aas my last cycle being trenzilla (tren dmz) but I've recently come across a source for some of the good old prohormones (purerawz). Anyway I'm thinking of doing a cycle of trenavar with trest as a base. I ordered exemestane and Clomid for pct would like some guidance as to how to run the stack/pct as I said it's been a while since I've done any aas so I'm a bit rusty with the protocol. Any feedback is appreciated also any reviews for the website would be nice too thanks in advance.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello it's been a while since I've used any ph/aas my last cycle being trenzilla (tren dmz) but I've recently come across a source for some of the good old prohormones (purerawz). Anyway I'm thinking of doing a cycle of trenavar with trest as a base. I ordered exemestane and Clomid for pct would like some guidance as to how to run the stack/pct as I said it's been a while since I've done any aas so I'm a bit rusty with the protocol. Any feedback is appreciated also any reviews for the website would be nice too thanks in advance.
Lemme know how like the pure rawz stuff.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I can think of better stacks than Trenavar and oral trest, but I think it could work. It's not like you're stacking trenbolone and IM trest, which I would only advise for advanced users. I would dose the trest at 100mg a day in 4 doses spaced out as evenly as possible. Trenavar is good at 90-150mg a day. Be prepared for estrogen sides.