Acti-flex 4000

H

Hcc5881

Awards
I tried to post this on the supplements forum as I thought it would be more appropriate but it said I didn't have permission to post for some reason...??

Anyways, my joints hurt. I'm getting old fast. Someone suggested I give this a shot. It's made for horses but in small doses, supposedly it works great for humans.

Any thoughts??

IMG_6994.jpg

"Acti-Flex 4000 by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. In Acti-Flex 4000 key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occuring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days."

H

Hcc5881

Awards
Ugh. This site used to be good. Like 10 years ago. :(

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
There's still a decent amount of activity. The reason you didn't get much of a response is because you made a thread about a natural supplement in the Anabolics section.

H

Hcc5881

Awards
There's still a decent amount of activity. The reason you didn't get much of a response is because you made a thread about a natural supplement in the Anabolics section.
Yeah. As read above, it wouldn't let me post anywhere else. :(

H

Hcc5881

Awards
Thanks for your own extensive contributions Mr.21 Posts
Oh the simple minded. They are still here. That hasn't changed. Lol

I was on AM when you were still a nut stain in your momma's drawers. For what it's worth.

New account. But who cares.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder why... Sucks. Used to be the best. Might still be.
You and me bro, lets single-handedly turn things around. We'll start by petitioning FDA to abandon DASCA. Once the old PH are no longer illegal this place be humming like te good ole dayz. This Actiflex 4000 thrad be 20 pages long and youll be a God.

H

Hcc5881

Awards
You and me bro, lets single-handedly turn things around. We'll start by petitioning FDA to abandon DASCA. Once the old PH are no longer illegal this place be humming like te good ole dayz. This Actiflex 4000 thrad be 20 pages long and youll be a God.
Lol!! That was good.

Reactions: Nac