First cycle. 1 g tren a. 350 sus and 700 anavar weekly for 8 weeks Followed by tr

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
I promise I am not a troll and I take this forum very seriously. I am here only to learn and get help. Now. I am 33 lifting for the last 10 years. In good shape except for the high body fat. Also I am on trt for life. Anyways. I understand how risky was my choice of first cycle and I also understand how powerful tren symptoms can be. Trust me been there. Now I found that those sides are manageable if I lower my test to trt. And up my tren which I did. Anyways I gained a good 25 lb and cut lots of fat. Now I am losing all my gains and weight is dropped pretty fast

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the stupid high doses? What's your duration? You know this sounds dumb, right?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why the stupid high doses? What's your duration? You know this sounds dumb, right?
In honor of the late Mr. Piana
Hell im stocking up now to do so as well (half kidding)

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
Yes I did run the cycle. And I was honestly surprised to handle stupid high tren doses once I lowered the test to 350 a week. Now the first two weeks I was running one gram each. Tren and test. And I ended up in the emergency room on 4 times in those 2 weeks. Thinking that I was gonna die due to high anexity and panic attacks. My breathing was horrible I was grasping for air. Couldn't go up stairs. But anyways once I lowered the test it wAs all good. Other than night ,day sweats and low endurance. It was ok

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
The duration was 8 weeks. I did blood work weekly to monitor liver and kidney and also prostat. No estrogen issues with low test. There was no need for al. But I did caber to lower my chances for tren gyno.

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
As you all see I did my research. But when it came to the high doses I honestly knew that my body can handle it pretty well from what I had with test. Blast and cruise while on my trt

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no way you are serious or whatever tren u had was under dosed!
like 1 gram tren ? wtf
like 1 gram test yeah maybe.
I MEAN if u want to live till 34 I say drop it, but if u want to gamble go for it

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This is a terrible idea. Terrible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a terrible idea. Terrible.
You mean WAS a terrible idea. Lol. He already did this and claims he went to the ER 4x but is worried about keeping his gainz. Natural selection will be kicking very soon. Lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You mean WAS a terrible idea. Lol. He already did this and claims he went to the ER 4x but is worried about keeping his gainz. Natural selection will be kicking very soon. Lol
Took the time to actually read the thread now. So much WTF.. So much.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This meme has been so useful here on am lately
IMG_0108.JPG

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What you should do now, OP, if you give a fuk, is post up some mindblowing noodz. Though Im sure most of us will still think youre nuts, at least youll have something to show for this absurdity (other than the ER discharge form).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you should do now, OP, if you give a fuk, is post up some mindblowing noodz. Though Im sure most of us will still think youre nuts, at least youll have something to show for this absurdity (other than the ER discharge form).
nudez please so we can see what 1 gram did to ur body lol good point Nac

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
There went 30 years of lifespan lol

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
With all due respect to all of you. I have to admit that yes it was very stupid of me. First cycle and I fried my receptors for good. Now I am losing my gains dropping slowly before my eyes so guys pls don't make me feel more bad than I do And my trenbolone was not under dosed Becouse my ma8 tried it and he couldn't even finish his workouts Becouse he was so outta breath He had every side in the book at 400 a week. So don't hate me if I can tolerate it at higher doses than most. The only negative serious side I had was high liver enzymes. Which I am on a clean diet and tons of water now trying to get it down

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect to all of you. I have to admit that yes it was very stupid of me. First cycle and I fried my receptors for good. Now I am losing my gains dropping slowly before my eyes so guys pls don't make me feel more bad than I do And my trenbolone was not under dosed Becouse my ma8 tried it and he couldn't even finish his workouts Becouse he was so outta breath He had every side in the book at 400 a week. So don't hate me if I can tolerate it at higher doses than most. The only negative serious side I had was high liver enzymes. Which I am on a clean diet and tons of water now trying to get it down
Your receptors are fine, dude. I'd be more worried about your organs and cardiovascular system. Did you really think you would keep all your gains after running a gram of tren a week? Finish your PCT, take some time off, and then run a more responsible cycle next time. Getting bloodwork 8-12 weeks post-PCT would be a good idea in order to assess how well you recovered from this cycle.

Kreako

Kreako

Awards
Your receptors are fine, dude. I'd be more worried about your organs and cardiovascular system. Did you really think you would keep all your gains after running a gram of tren a week? Finish your PCT, take some time off, and then run a more responsible cycle next time. Getting bloodwork 8-12 weeks post-PCT would be a good idea in order to assess how well you recovered from this cycle.
Do I still do pct if I am on trt ?I mean. I am on trt for life. Also al to control my trt. So I thought pct won't be applicable here. Am I right ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I still do pct if I am on trt ?I mean. I am on trt for life. Also al to control my trt. So I thought pct won't be applicable here. Am I right ?
correct, just give ur body a break, workout hard up ur protein intake and wait and see and most likely it's gonna be hard to keep ur 1 gram tren gains

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You're right. No PCT if you're on TRT.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1g of tren?
IMG_3129.jpg

But in all seriousness, if you actually did this and you are surprised that you are regressing after coming off, i dunno what to tell you