Ostarine Questions

Vlaw

Awards
1. Which protocol is better if you had only one bottle? (first cycle)
20mg for 12 weeks OR 25mg for 9 weeks OR 20mg for 4weeks stop x3 OR 25mg for 4weeks stop x2

2. Is it really necessary to go for a PCT? This may be a question after the first one is answered i guess but anyways.

3. What is the caloric surplus that should someone maintain during the cycle?

4. Should doses be split in 2 per day or taken once.

5. Should the dose be taken a specific time of the day? (Morning, Night)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
If given the choice, I would pick 20mg for 12wk followed by a proper pct with the chem of your choice.
Calories depends on your goals and your needs.
Don't think dose timing matters much, I would dose am/pm or pwo just Cuz I'm weird.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
12 weeks
PCT with SERM
calories depend on goal
I like to dose twice a day during the day.

PhutureGenome

PhutureGenome

Awards
Hey brother, so to answer your questions...
1. I would personally go 20mg for 12 weeks.
2. PCT is so cheap and offers a little bit of piece of mind so I say why not. Nolva for 3 weeks at 20mg/20/10 will work well, but I also want to note that Ostarine was shown to not have an effect on LH or FSH which are the two main hormones (leutenizing and follicle-stimulating) that are responsible for healthy testosterone production in males; which is why the anecdotal reports on Osta that I've studied showed a decrease in overall test but then had those levels bouncing back within normal levels shortly after cessation of Osta. This is also the same case with LGD, where LH and FSH were nearly or entirely unaffected unlike their steroid counterparts.
3. Your caloric needs will be determined by your goals. If you want to gain then increase your portion size and meal frequency.
If you want to cut, then decrease portion size but keep meal frequency up there as frequency has more to do with maintaining a healthy metabolism.
4. The halflife of Osta is very long, so one dose a day (doesn't matter when) will do the trick. There is no benefit to dosing more than once a day with this particular compound.
5. Whenever your schedule allows and when you think you'll remember the best. I tend to take the majority of my supps in the morning as part of my daily ritual (just easier to remember for me like that).

On a side note, if you wanted to run Osta at 25mg for 12 weeks then that wouldn't be a bad idea either. 25mg showed to be the most beneficial dose with the least amount of sides.

Mod edit: first, last warning.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what "nolva" you're talking about, but you need the pharmaceutical compound nolvadex, aka tamoxifen, not just OTC stuff, but you can add that if you want. Or you can use clomid, 50mg for the first few days and 25mgs for the remainder of 3 to 4 weeks.

PhutureGenome

PhutureGenome

Awards
Some follow up questions.
1. If I am going for nolva should I choose lgd and not ostarine.
2. Instead of nolva's andostra(since this is the main ingredient for pct) could I go with something like Tribulus terrestis or goat weed or Tribulus chichorium or Tongkat Ali lj100 or DHEA?
1. That will depend if you've ever messed with a hormonal product before. What's your past experience with anabolics? If you've had a run with a PH or Ostarine before then I would suggest LGD, but if not then Ostarine will be a great compound to get your feet wet with!

2. There's simply no real replacement for a SERM in PCT. It's so cheap as it is that, to neglect it, would be silly. Purchase some Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or Clomid and, as for the other products you listed, it couldn't hurt to throw them in there but it is not a necessity- a SERM is the neccesity here and is all that's truly needed for a successful PCT with a cycle of this nature.
Uprightrows nailed it on the head, though.
If using Clomid, 50mg for 2 weeks, then 25mg for 2 weeks after that will do the trick

OR

If using Nolvadex, then 20mg for 2 weeks, followed by 10mg for another 1-2 weeks after that will do the trick as well!

Goodluck on your cycle brother ?

Vlaw

Awards
12 weeks
PCT with SERM
calories depend on goal
I like to dose twice a day during the day.
Should i increase the dose gradually? Or 20mg from the first day?
I will be bulking what calorie surplus should i maintain?
Is Tongkat Ali adequate for a PCT?
If not then Nolvadren XT what protocol should be used?
Is this any worth it for a pct?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Should i increase the dose gradually? Or 20mg from the first day?
I will be bulking what calorie surplus should i maintain?
Is Tongkat Ali adequate for a PCT?
If not then Nolvadren XT what protocol should be used?
Is this any worth it for a pct?
Dose 10mg first week and then 20mg
If Bulking, you need a surplus of calories. I would start with 200-300 calories and adjust from their so gain about a 1lb a week.
For PCT, you need a SERM. Nothing else will do. Ostarine can be quite suppressive to some folks especially at 12 weeks. You will not recover without a SERM. This is something you don't ever want to play with. I prefer clomid (over Nolva) at 50/25/25/25.
Yes you can add a test booster like Tongkat, but Nolvadren would be better. Nolvadren is by no way a replacement for a SERM.

Vlaw

Awards
Dose 10mg first week and then 20mg
If Bulking, you need a surplus of calories. I would start with 200-300 calories and adjust from their so gain about a 1lb a week.
For PCT, you need a SERM. Nothing else will do. Ostarine can be quite suppressive to some folks especially at 12 weeks. You will not recover without a SERM. This is something you don't ever want to play with. I prefer clomid (over Nolva) at 50/25/25/25.
Yes you can add a test booster like Tongkat, but Nolvadren would be better. Nolvadren is by no way a replacement for a SERM.
Eliminate by Olympus labs is OK for pct?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Eliminate by Olympus labs is OK for pct?
If you're looking at OL, check out their "Sup3r PCT" product. It is pretty comprehensive for an OTC product.

Again, any OTC "PCT" product should be run IN ADDITION to your SERM (Nolva, Clomid, etc) and not instead of. OTC products are just icing on the cake. The only thing you really NEED is your SERM. Sorry if this has already been beaten into your head, but it's extremely important to understand. Good luck bro.

Vlaw

Awards
You need a SERM and then can add an OTC product. No SERM, no SARM. But its your hormonal system.
Nolvadren xt has what pretty much what eliminate has + dim which I can buy separately and the substance helping on cortisol which is not what I am looking for. So why eliminate is not OK for my pct for ostarine which is also the least suppressive sarm. I am not trying to et rude.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren xt has what pretty much what eliminate has + dim which I can buy separately and the substance helping on cortisol which is not what I am looking for. So why eliminate is not OK for my pct for ostarine which is also the least suppressive sarm. I am not trying to et rude.
I don't think you are listening or you don't understand, you keep throwing out names of OTC products, none of these alone will be sufficient. You need a SERM for your PCT, either tamoxifen or clomid (clomiphene), to be honest you don't even need to add any of the otc stuff. Contrary to what a lot of sites (mostly the ones that sell sarms) say, ostarine is suppressive to a significant degree. I have run A LOT of ostatrine and everytime I get bloods I have wayy lowered test, and decreased LH and FSH and I usually run 8-10 weekers. However, it's very easy to recover from, if you use a SERM

Vlaw

Awards
I don't think you are listening or you don't understand, you keep throwing out names of OTC products, none of these alone will be sufficient. You need a SERM for your PCT, either tamoxifen or clomid (clomiphene), to be honest you don't even need to add any of the otc stuff. Contrary to what a lot of sites (mostly the ones that sell sarms) say, ostarine is suppressive to a significant degree. I have run A LOT of ostatrine and everytime I get bloods I have wayy lowered test, and decreased LH and FSH and I usually run 8-10 weekers. However, it's very easy to recover from, if you use a SERM
But Nolvadren XT is a product that is recommended to be used as PCT alone. Which has Androsta, Dim and an anticortisol substance. So why go with the rest clomid and tamoxifen which are pharmaceutical products?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But Nolvadren XT is a product that is recommended to be used as PCT alone. Which has Androsta, Dim and an anticortisol substance. So why go with the rest clomid and tamoxifen which are pharmaceutical products?
Hey bro at the end of the day it's your body and health at risk if you wanna play with it it's on you. These guys here know their sh** you should really listen and take heed. You need a serm bro that OTC crap won't do what needs to be done to your body once you come off. Mk2866 will definitely supress you and you will feel it.. So I really think you should shift your focus from those OTC products to what really needs to be addressed this is serious sh** bro.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus fuking christ.

Dude, listen close: They're saying the products you keep mentioning WILL NOT DO THE JOB. They WILL NOT jump start your testosterone production after running the SARM. You need to use a pharmaceutical drug like nolva or clomid, period.

Get it?

Chasingtails

Awards
OP please tell me you are a troll and restore some of the faith in humanity I've lost as a result of reading this thread

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lmao how many times does someone need to be told you need a real SERM for PCT?
We're at 11 and counting, in one single thread.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm going to try and be nice but this is the last time. It was probably recommended to be used as because someone wanted to f****** sell you something, and it's not like a commercially sold product is going to say "by the way, you also really need to get a prescription drug with this if you want to recover"
Androsta is a sh*tty, barely functional AI, DIM does nothing, most forms aren't even bio-available, an anti-cortisol is fine, but NONE of these things help restart your HPTA, increase your LH and FSH levels, or your testosterone, all things that ostarine causes problems with. A SERM and only a SERM does all of these things, you need one for this cycle.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Vlaw how hard is it to understand YOU NEED A PROPER PCT WITH OSTA. This forum is full of threads about Ostarine asking the same question you are and getting the same answer. Did you think we were going to validate your decision to use herbal test boosters instead of a proper pct?

whit2417

Awards
Hey brother, so to answer your questions...
1. I would personally go 20mg for 12 weeks.
2. PCT is so cheap and offers a little bit of piece of mind so I say why not. Nolva for 3 weeks at 20mg/20/10 will work well, but I also want to note that Ostarine was shown to not have an effect on LH or FSH which are the two main hormones (leutenizing and follicle-stimulating) that are responsible for healthy testosterone production in males; which is why the anecdotal reports on Osta that I've studied showed a decrease in overall test but then had those levels bouncing back within normal levels shortly after cessation of Osta. This is also the same case with LGD, where LH and FSH were nearly or entirely unaffected unlike their steroid counterparts.
3. Your caloric needs will be determined by your goals. If you want to gain then increase your portion size and meal frequency.
If you want to cut, then decrease portion size but keep meal frequency up there as frequency has more to do with maintaining a healthy metabolism.
4. The halflife of Osta is very long, so one dose a day (doesn't matter when) will do the trick. There is no benefit to dosing more than once a day with this particular compound.
5. Whenever your schedule allows and when you think you'll remember the best. I tend to take the majority of my supps in the morning as part of my daily ritual (just easier to remember for me like that).

On a side note, if you wanted to run Osta at 25mg for 12 weeks then that wouldn't be a bad idea either. 25mg showed to be the most beneficial dose with the least amount of sides.

Mod edit: first, last warning.
Having a hard time figuring out where to get this chlomid. can you PM me? Just starting a 8 week run osta @ 20mg.