Am I getting ripped off?

Ninja23

Awards
I'm not to sure if I'm getting a fair price on my gear. I pay 80$ fo a vial of test e also for deca 250 dbol a back of 50 tablets 20mgs for 70$ can't remember other prices atm I live in Canada is it possible it could be more/less here? I spent $500 on 2 vials of t400 3 deca 250 and the dbol

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Yes brother you get ripped off don't worry it's the first time , my first time I had to buy 100 tabs of var 10mg for 100€

Ninja23

Awards
Damn man well how much should vials be roughly? I definitely won't be overpaying anymore I had a feeling I was

Ninja23

Awards
I think the guy sells the same amount of var for 100 a bottle but euros that's crazy expensive

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, 80$ a vial of test isnt too bad...if its gone through like 20 resellers.

OP Ive seen test as low as 40$ for a 10ml, from reputable UGLs.

Ninja23

Awards
They guy who sells it to me is mr.Canada here and lies to my face telling me it's pharm as well maybe that's why he thinks he can sell it for more

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They guy who sells it to me is mr.Canada here and lies to my face telling me it's pharm as well maybe that's why he thinks he can sell it for more
If you can find a good UGL, paying exhorbitant prices for pharma test is a waste of $$.

Ninja23

Awards
Ok awesome thanks for the advice definitely finding a new source

Reactions: Nac
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can get test for $30 a vial. Teen is about $40

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I get a vial of test for 15€ Or less if I buy 10 vials I pay 10€ per vial. here in Greece pharma grade test cost about 100€ 10 amps of 1ml each

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you can make a 300mg a ml and 10ml vial for around a dollar of test e. Tren is about 5$ a vial.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But on a serious note, $80 a pop isn't too far off the general resale value. Most gear around me is sold for about 60-70 a vial for test e (from resellers)