Am i too young?

Mark1997

Awards
Hi everyone, i am a 20 year old male and had a question about Sarms as im planning on taking this stack below:

Products: LGD-4033 (Gain), MK-677 (Growth) and RAD140 (Premium Anabolic)

Cycle: 8 - 12 weeks

Dosage: LGD-4033, 10mg per day in the morning. RAD140, 20mg per day dosed in the morning.

MK-677, 10 - 25mg per day, dosed in the morning.

Post cycle: 4 weeks PCT (Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks and GW-501516)

So as the title suggests am i too young for this, i feel old enough as i feel ive reached full development but i really wanted your input on this, another question i had is can Sarms cause total shut down im aware that they can cause suppression but im unsure of how much they can cause ive read they can cause 5 - 10% suppression also what are the symptoms of suppression during cycle and after, another question is can taking clomid during the cycle help with suppression (im pretty sure the answer is no but i read it some where and am now curious) and finally is it possible to recover from medium to large suppression with pct and time

Thanks
mark

sespress

Awards
Hi everyone, i am a 20 year old male and had a question about Sarms as im planning on taking this stack below:

Products: LGD-4033 (Gain), MK-677 (Growth) and RAD140 (Premium Anabolic)

Cycle: 8 - 12 weeks

Dosage: LGD-4033, 10mg per day in the morning. RAD140, 20mg per day dosed in the morning.

MK-677, 10 - 25mg per day, dosed in the morning.

Post cycle: 4 weeks PCT (Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks and GW-501516)

So as the title suggests am i too young for this, i feel old enough as i feel ive reached full development but i really wanted your input on this, another question i had is can Sarms cause total shut down im aware that they can cause suppression but im unsure of how much they can cause ive read they can cause 5 - 10% suppression also what are the symptoms of suppression during cycle and after, another question is can taking clomid during the cycle help with suppression (im pretty sure the answer is no but i read it some where and am now curious) and finally is it possible to recover from medium to large suppression with pct and time

Thanks
mark
You are young. The real issue is you have put together a real nice stack but you don't know that lgd could cause suppression/shutdown. It totally can.

Also everything in there might make you pretty lethargic. Mk is the only one I've done and it totally did.

I'd give it a few more years honestly man. You've got young on your side, no need to screw that up potentially.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
You should use only mk677 I used it and it's worth the money , but I stop it because recently I read a paper about mk677 tells that can stimulate cancer cells to grow faster. Also with lgd and rad is a matter of a few weeks until you're totally shutdown.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You should use only mk677 I used it and it's worth the money , but I stop it because recently I read a paper about mk677 tells that can stimulate cancer cells to grow faster. Also with lgd and rad is a matter of a few weeks until you're totally shutdown.
Can you link study?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I can't at the moment , I think is in our forum or on meso, but I stop it better be safe than sorry. Mk677 is a rc if some day FDA going to approve it then I'm all in again.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's not specific to MK677 but rather elevated HGH levels be it secretagogues,peptides or exogenous GH.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5-10% suppression is a load of crap lmao. Go look at people's bloodwork online. I'd stay natural as long as possible before you decide to mess with your hormones

MadDoc

MadDoc

Awards
Your endocrine system is not fully developed yet.
If you mess with androgens (sarms or steroids) now consequences will be much worse than if you were older.
Some consequences like a lower production of testosterone might last years or your whole life.
Also if you run sarms hoping you won't shut down you will, just not as fast as with steroids.
Also member that if you do not bounce back to produce a lot of testosterone fast after a cycle (might happen might not again you are too young) you will lose all the gains.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask if you're too young... you're probably too young

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't at the moment , I think is in our forum or on meso, but I stop it better be safe than sorry. Mk677 is a rc if some day FDA going to approve it then I'm all in again.
Wouldn't it be harder to get as a "RC" if it becomes a prescription drug though? Also, being approved as a drug by the FDA is hardly a guarantee of safety, as evidenced by the plethora of warnings on the drug commercials, and there's the class action lawsuits, etc.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't it be harder to get as a "RC" if it becomes a prescription drug though?
I think the loophole here might be "not if X is being used (researched) for off-label purposes". Think clomid, or any SERM for that matter, where afaik none have yet to be approved for male hypogonadism/hrt. Enclomiphene is of course being investigated for this, though.

Even AIs are technically not approved for male use (Im pretty sure SERMs and AIs are currently approved specifically for females, for specific conditions?)

By comparison, consider SARMs as well. They are being investigated for very specific uses; the FDA will only approve them for use in those specific instances.

How much wiggle room or grey area you have here Im not too sure. But, Id be damn surprised if a newly approved drug suddenly becomes off-limits for RC vendors. The only further complicating factor Im wholly ignorant on would be copyright or infringement.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the loophole here might be "not if X is being used (researched) for off-label purposes". Think clomid, or any SERM for that matter, where afaik none have yet to be approved for male hypogonadism/hrt. Enclomiphene is of course being investigated for this, though.

Even AIs are technically not approved for male use (Im pretty sure SERMs and AIs are currently approved specifically for females, for specific conditions?)

By comparison, consider SARMs as well. They are being investigated for very specific uses; the FDA will only approve them for use in those specific instances.

How much wiggle room or grey area you have here Im not too sure. But, Id be damn surprised if a newly approved drug suddenly becomes off-limits for RC vendors. The only further complicating factor Im wholly ignorant on would be copyright or infringement.
Thanks for the response; I'm not selling these things, so I don't really know the ins and outs of the legality/sales really. Either way, there are many reasons it would/wouldn't be approved that don't have to do purely with "safety," so it being approved wouldn't really make me think "now I can use it because it's completely safe." More than likely it just means that it'd be profitable for whatever it's approved for. Plenty of "approved" drugs are rather risky/dangerous, and plenty of not-approved things are quite safe.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response; I'm not selling these things, so I don't really know the ins and outs of the legality/sales really. Either way, there are many reasons it would/wouldn't be approved that don't have to do purely with "safety," so it being approved wouldn't really make me think "now I can use it because it's completely safe." More than likely it just means that it'd be profitable for whatever it's approved for. Plenty of "approved" drugs are rather risky/dangerous, and plenty of not-approved things are quite safe.
Ah, lol, looks like I completely failed to see the context of your initial response. Ill stfu.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Agree 100% . I meant to be approved by FDA and be proved that is safe for bodybuilding purposes , something like a new "supplement "

Jboi

Awards
"you have to ask if you're too young... you're probably too young"

You got me there XD lol, that should literally be the bench mark I thing I'll stick to Mk677 and GW because they don't effect test but thanks for the response, you and everyone else who responded really appreciate it guys

(Btw after this post I made a legit account which is why my name is different)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
"you have to ask if you're too young... you're probably too young"

You got me there XD lol, that should literally be the bench mark I thing I'll stick to Mk677 and GW because they don't effect test but thanks for the response, you and everyone else who responded really appreciate it guys

(Btw after this post I made a legit account which is why my name is different)
I thought mk677 can suppress?