Odd pinning incident

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
pinning right delt tonight, nothing unusaual. penetration, aspiration, injection.

when I finished, removed needle and blood shot like water out of a hose! Stopped after about 2 seconds. No pain, everything is normal. It was actually kind of cool, but I'd rather not see this...

What might have caused this?
I may have aspirated more than usual...?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i got the exact same thing last cycle. aspirated with no blood, shot with no pain, pulled out and a stream of blood sprayed all over the wall. i figure i hit a blood vessel going in but it wasn't near the actual injection site, so that's why it didn't pull into the syringe. no worries, you'll probably just be a tad more sore tomorrow.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
damn it, ill be sore?
I hope its not like my quad was...
Very weird the whole injection process was very smooth...

beelze, just quickly, when do you start seeing gains (via Test)? I'm in week 5 and I think, I think (knock on wood) - its just kicking in.

I want to shoot for about a pound and half a week without overfeeding, but I don't want to overfeed if the gains plateau.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
week 5 sounds about right.

1.5lbs a week is very reasonable and you shouldn't have a problem with that goal. something i plan to try out next cycle is slowly increasing the cals throughout the cycle to keep the weight gain going up with the right foods. makes sense to me instead of just picking +500cals over maintenance for the entire cycle. in my mind, it should minimize fat gain and maximize muscle gain.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
definitly a week to week thing if you want to keep the crap off your body (You are going to be a lean machine soon) :thumbsup:.
I used to run those horrible M1T 3-weekers. 21 days of stuffing my face till I nearly puked. It worked, but that 3 week window was so damn small.

As you know, I'm running TestE for 17weeks, EQ to 16weeks.
Do you expect gains to plateau in that time?

The solution is usually just to eat more, but If that is just going to be garbage weight, I'll use the time to solidify the existing gains....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i would think as long as your diet is clean, the garbage weight would be minimal. most of what you think is fat is nothing more than water weight which will dissipate rather quickly. personally, being that it is a bulker and your first cycle, i would maximize muscle gains and continue to add clean cals slowly and steadily.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i would think as long as your diet is clean, the garbage weight would be minimal. most of what you think is fat is nothing more than water weight which will dissipate rather quickly. personally, being that it is a bulker and your first cycle, i would maximize muscle gains and continue to add clean cals slowly and steadily.
That's a good point, 48hours after the last DBOL dose, I felt like I had lost 6lbs of water (it was about 5-6lbs of water).

Long Ester Test(s) doesn't have a plateau range necessarily?
Like say, M1T gains tank after about 25days. Nothing like that for testosterone cycles?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
with longer cycles, i'm talking 26+ weeks here, guys will vary dosages to keep things interesting. at 17 weeks, you should be fine. like stated previously, i would adjust the diet before doing anything else, i.e. more cals.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

With 4 weeks of DBOL
and 17 of Test (kicking in around 5)

the 4-5 seems like 'the down week'
dropped the DBol, and test isn't quite there yet... Waiting to explode (again)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hi kwycke

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Also, something to keep in mid is diminishing returns...i know you asked around about this and got mixed results...but, I know I personally, if I were to stop seeing results I'd not stop the cycle, I'd up the dose :twisted:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I watched someone pin before and then they injected (into their quad) and this happened. He said it happens sometimes. Sometime you nick a vessel going in. Turned me off to needles though.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
What might have caused this?
Your needle probably went all the way through a shallow blood vessel, but you didn't inject into it (since you aspirated and didn't see blood). Nothing to worry about; you'll have a little bit of soreness/bruising but no biggie.

I can usually feel it when I've pierced a blood vessel; once you get this down, you'll know when to expect bleeding and when not to. Of course, you should always aspirate to make sure you're not actually injecting into one!

-kwantam

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
No pain at all today!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

With 4 weeks of DBOL
and 17 of Test (kicking in around 5)

the 4-5 seems like 'the down week'
dropped the DBol, and test isn't quite there yet... Waiting to explode (again)
With test your not going to "explode" like you do with dbol. Its just more of a slow steady increase. I usually stagnate for a week or two after coming off the dbol, then start to progress again shortly after. Dr. D recently posted about tapering down orals that I am going to try next cycle to avoid that lull.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep I understand. Week 5 (this is) is the down week but I feel like im actually 'ON cycle' again, so that is good news. If I can add 5lbs to bench press rep a week I will be happy.