Deca Only 9th cycle - tell me your experience plz

ymalleb

Awards
very intrigued with a deca only cycle after listening to 3 enhanced athlete videos with dr tony huge. this was huge in the 1970s after doing some research with next to no side effects, side effects only came when test was introduced.

I cant explain it was well as the 2 doctors in the video but this really intrigues me to the point of running 700 deca, no test.

has any one ran deca only, plz chime in......

from my understanding the body does not need test and what you do need to function is converted by deca....I also understand that aids patience have been doing this since the 80s.

thx for any positive input.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to hear about this too, i wonder if this would work with npp

ymalleb

Awards
yes it will, although deca is easier mg for mg, less pinning and 1 of the dr's said more effective over npp.. I just pinned, I'm trying it now....

dr tony huge is not a real dr, although hes interviewing one who has done some extensive research on the subject.

ymalleb

Awards
I do know this, lots of pros including coach trevor (whos in his videos) use a very low amount of test with any of the compounds they run. from my understanding test just amplifies issues.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Lol the guy in the video is not a doctor, tayan clark? My buddies is good friends with him, he said that hes just a guru, which is nothing more than a bro scientist, doesnt mean that the information is wrong im just saying hes not a legit doctor

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Lol the guy in the video is not a doctor, tayan clark? My buddies is good friends with him, he said that hes just a guru, which is nothing more than a bro scientist, doesnt mean that the information is wrong im just saying hes not a legit doctor
THANK YOU!!! I can't believe anyone thinks that AE is anything but smart knowledge from coach trevor and the rest is marketing lies, faked activity in vids, Don't ever take advise from someone who is selling you something. If these guys are traveling just taking random amounts of gear without any cycle framework they would just be fukking themselves up. I've seen them taking "5 compounds" in singapore or wherever then 2 weeks later they are in bangkok taking 4 different compounds. These guys are not that dumb but they seem to realize the public is.

Besides that rant. I want to know more about Deca only or just Deca minus Test cycles cuz in the 70's Dbol Deca and EQ Deca and Deca Winny cycles were the staple. What changed? and is it really advantageous [ since guys in 70s were not freaks they where really big]

ymalleb

Awards
Ive had great luck with 600 test, 400 deca....i have resorted to running that cycle.

I see a lot of contest prep cycles with no test involved.

At the end of the day, do any of us know exactly how anything works. All we can do is read someone elses research and file that away. I go by feel with the occasional blood test, but its an ever lasting fluid situation as we change compound to compound.

Test makes me feel good, im running it. Ive been pretty fortunate with deca sides so why change what works.

ymalleb

Awards
Im a 500 test only guy for the most part, i like low dose test cycles.

Just wanted input from experienced users on deca only. Maybe I will try that one day, but not today. Just sounds intriguing. Hell it could be a bad idea......