TRT

Meloncap78

Awards
Doc started me on TRT on 6/20. Just got my first bloods back. Thus far I have been on 50mg twice a week. Injections are Saturday@ 1 pm and Wednesday @ 1am. These are my results. I'm pretty concerned about e2. Doc said not to worry but I believe it's having the opposite effect that TRT should be giving me. I felt great the first month now I almost feel back to how I was before I started. I mentioned an AI and he doesn't feel comfortable with it. These expenses are all out of pocket because of the excellus plan I have so doctor hopping is out of the question. Went trough 2 other docs before I finally found this one. My hematocrit is up from 45 but it's still well within range. Cholesterol looks ok he said we need to keep an eye that it doesn't change too much more. I have a bottle of erase lying around. Wondering if this will help with my e2 problem. Also though about bringing my dose down about 20mg. Forgot to add my bloodwork. This was drawn 3.5 days after my last injection just before my next one.

Attachments

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd definitely try convincing him to get you some arimidex or exemestane; the estradiol is more than likely why you're not feeling as good as you did the first month. I'd also consider doing some research on otc aromatize inhibitors; they could maybe be enough to lower it safely. Just my 2 cents m8