Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
Stats:
25yrs old
5'11''
202lbs
11%bf

Cycle i just started is Test E 500mg for 16wks/Primobolan E 200mg 16wks/HGH 8iu daily split into 2 4iu injections morning and night/ also running 20mg of MK677(I figure more GH pulsing through my system why not?) Just hoping to grow, last cycle ran into some underdosed test and was basically running TRT doses..... It made me lose faith in PEDS....... but this is my third cycle (first one was about 3 years ago) and looking back at the first one i did i gained about 30lbs and that was just straight test. of course not all muscle but back then weight was weight haha. Goal for the 16 weeks is to gain lean mass and keep the fat/water gain down with clean diet.

a question i had was if anyone with mk677 experience has ran into extreme back pumps!? taurine barely helps mine!

Also i have some igf-1 tablets coming in the mail, a certain company recently found out how to extract it from whey protein peptides than encase it in liposomes like the dhea PH's that are going around. Supposedly its 20mcg a tablet and you take 5 tablets throughout the day..... sounds crazy but im gonna give it try!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to monitor your blood sugar, or highly consider metformin or insulin with that dose of gh and mk. Both are releasing stored glucose placing you in a diabetic state tearing up your arteries like an untreated diabetic. Your primo dose is way to long to do even anything, 200mg of masteron would do more to free up binding globulins. I'd also suggest running at a min 40mg telmesartan and or 12.5mg hctz daily.

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
okay so what if i drop the mk677 (use it during pct or something), drop GH to 4iu-6iu a day, and up primo? Im not interested in running insulin or diuretics....

Also my GH isnt pharma its chinese generic

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200mg of primo? Lulz

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for solid advice man, what mg would you recommend?
600mg absolute minimum. 800mg to a gram would be even better. As previously stated by other members, you're gonna kill yourself on all that gh, can't be too great if you don't look like a balloon animal already. I do 2iu of gh a day and it's plenty, I also add in metaformin to help with insulin. It's hard to give guys solid advice that are so far away from a solid plan for a cycle.

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
600mg absolute minimum. 800mg to a gram would be even better. As previously stated by other members, you're gonna kill yourself on all that gh, can't be too great if you don't look like a balloon animal already. I do 2iu of gh a day and it's plenty, I also add in metaformin to help with insulin. It's hard to give guys solid advice that are so far away from a solid plan for a cycle.
That's why I'm here man just wanted advice and some guidance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
Previous cycle experience? What is your pct setup?
About 3 years ago ran a test only with adex. Nolva and clomid PCT. Waited about a year and ran a couple sarm cycles. Then about 3 months ago I ran some bunk test for 6 weeks, stopped that and pct'd with nolvadex arimistane and clomid. Now I'm here about a week deep into this new cycle

My PCT is gonna be
HCG: last 2 weeks of cycle
Nolvadex :40/40/20/20
Clomid :60/60/30/30
Starting the nolvadex and clomid about 15 days after last injection

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 3 years ago ran a test only with adex. Nolva and clomid PCT. Waited about a year and ran a couple sarm cycles. Then about 3 months ago I ran some bunk test for 6 weeks, stopped that and pct'd with nolvadex arimistane and clomid. Now I'm here about a week deep into this new cycle

My PCT is gonna be
HCG: last 2 weeks of cycle
Nolvadex :40/40/20/20
Clomid :60/60/30/30
Starting the nolvadex and clomid about 15 days after last injection
Hope your primo is legit. Raws are unbelievably high for primo. Pct looks good. Who bunks testosterone?

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
Hope your primo is legit. Raws are unbelievably high for primo. Pct looks good. Who bunks testosterone?
Primo seems to be legit, from what I understand there's supposed to pip from the high molecular weight, which I'm experiencing. I'd say the source but idk if we talk about that here or not?

I didn't get any bloods either I was just advised by the source that during the time I ordered he had some underdosed test that got around. Put two and two together (barely any water gain/no weight gain in 6 weeks) and decided mine was underdosed/bunk

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet your insulin sensitivity sucks as well.

You shouldn't be running this much GH without an insulin protocol. At the very least, you need to have a plan to manage BG to keep from getting fat.

Yes. Running GH will cause excessive insulin resistance which leads to fat gain in the visceral areas and excessive arterial damage by hardening of the arteries. You also stress/burn out your beta cells due to a constant need for basal insulin levels to manage the bg levels.

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
I bet your insulin sensitivity sucks as well.

You shouldn't be running this much GH without an insulin protocol. At the very least, you need to have a plan to manage BG to keep from getting fat.

Yes. Running GH will cause excessive insulin resistance which leads to fat gain in the visceral areas and excessive arterial damage by hardening of the arteries. You also stress/burn out your beta cells due to a constant need for basal insulin levels to manage the bg levels.
over time yes this will happen but im not running crazy high doses and chinese generic should be ran high because it isnt pure anyway, im gonna run 4-6iu a day and drop the mk677 completely anyway because the constant back pump is killing me lol

my insulin sensitivity is fine lol i still get crazy pumps in the gym and i can still put on weight etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generics can still be pretty dam good bro. 2iu of thegreytop generics is more than effective

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^

I tested my generics and they were within a few points of phizer genotropin
Mine tested at 28.6 on 10iu which is unheard of. At 18$ a vial I would be stupid to get on anything else

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
I guess getting bloods is the only real way to actually know, but regardless I want to build lean tissue and from my understanding you need to run at the very least 4iu and then up from there, I want to create hyperplasia, not just lose fat and tone......

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raws for primo are actually coming down lately which is nice.

OP.. I would drop the Primo unless you can run 600-800mg. Hold it and collect more until you can run that amount.

1. Either up the test to 750mg or leave test at 500mg and add in 400mg of masteron to help free up binding globulins to get more out of it.
2. Leave the MK677 as it adds to fullness
3. Take 2iu of GH upon waking

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raws for primo are actually coming down lately which is nice.

OP.. I would drop the Primo unless you can run 600-800mg. Hold it and collect more until you can run that amount.

1. Either up the test to 750mg or leave test at 500mg and add in 400mg of masteron to help free up binding globulins to get more out of it.
2. Leave the MK677 as it adds to fullness
3. Take 2iu of GH upon waking
Still 13$ a gram even with bulk pricing. Compared to test any ester at .50$ a gram that is pretty high imo. I haven't seen any price drops but I haven't been looking too hard for cheaper primo either.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
over time yes this will happen but im not running crazy high doses and chinese generic should be ran high because it isnt pure anyway, im gonna run 4-6iu a day and drop the mk677 completely anyway because the constant back pump is killing me lol

my insulin sensitivity is fine lol i still get crazy pumps in the gym and i can still put on weight etc.
Monitoring BG is the only way to know if insulin sensitivity is fine. Not pumps.

Should be below 90 fasted in the mornings. 90-100 is becoming a problem and 100+ is a problem.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generics can still be pretty dam good bro. 2iu of thegreytop generics is more than effective
I agree. My grey tops sent my BG levels over 100 fasted in about 3 days of use @ 4iu/day.

Stuff was/is very strong.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Do you guys that take Metaformin for high BG from GH or MK, do you get it perscribed while having high BG or do you just get it from other pharma source?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys that take Metaformin for high BG from GH or MK, do you get it perscribed while having high BG or do you just get it from other pharma source?
I get Metformin from indian pharmacies.

Don't need to take a lot and don't want to take it all the time as it lowers IGF levels fairly well, reducing the effectiveness of GH.

I'd say around 400-500mg at night, maybe 2-3 consecutive days for every 7 straight days of GH alone.

You need to find a balance between the two and normally I wouldn't bother unless I started noticing higher BG levels and/or excessive weight gain in the midsection.

The most effective solution is Lantus twice/day in basal amounts.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Don't need to take a lot and don't want to take it all the time as it lowers IGF levels fairly well, reducing the effectiveness of GH.

I'd say around 400-500mg at night, maybe 2-3 consecutive days for every 7 straight days of GH alone.

You need to find a balance between the two and normally I wouldn't bother unless I started noticing higher BG levels and/or excessive weight gain in the midsection.

I'm guessing Lantus is new and patent protected? I used GH .5iu ed split 5 times a day [fukking annoying as fukk] and was on GH for 1.5 years without slin.

However I only take 15mg of a enhanced version of MK [need to get BG meter] but I know I'm running high BG with crashes of low BG. It feels like a MK pulse will raise BG and since I'm not in gym my body overreacts with insulin and I crash from low BG. I end up with a high BG sluggish crash and a low BG crash.

I put this in another post but It seems like after gym or decent phiscal activity my metabolism goes into hyperdrive [overheating very hungry and lasts for hours] My thought of this is my body will get a pulse raises BG and insulin and just continues without slowing down. I am just guessing on the last part but last BW thyroid was just lil low.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing Lantus is new and patent protected? I used GH .5iu ed split 5 times a day [fukking annoying as fukk] and was on GH for 1.5 years without slin.

However I only take 15mg of a enhanced version of MK [need to get BG meter] but I know I'm running high BG with crashes of low BG. It feels like a MK pulse will raise BG and since I'm not in gym my body overreacts with insulin and I crash from low BG. I end up with a high BG sluggish crash and a low BG crash.

I put this in another post but It seems like after gym or decent phiscal activity my metabolism goes into hyperdrive [overheating very hungry and lasts for hours] My thought of this is my body will get a pulse raises BG and insulin and just continues without slowing down. I am just guessing on the last part but last BW thyroid was just lil low.
You need to get a BG monitor and track for a few days, experimenting with various meals, work outs and such and plot the readings on a graph. You might find patterns with it. If you tracked a bunch of variables, like food, sleep, supplements, gear, training info, style, timing etc along with the BG readings and sent me a few weeks worth of that data, I could put it into MiniTab and find patterns related to your ailment/condition. Might be certain variables causing this condition.

And for what its worth, when I take Ipamorelin, I sweat like a whore in church for the next few hours after. Might be a similar connection to what you are experiencing.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You need to get a BG monitor and track for a few days, experimenting with various meals, work outs and such and plot the readings on a graph. You might find patterns with it. If you tracked a bunch of variables, like food, sleep, supplements, gear, training info, style, timing etc along with the BG readings and sent me a few weeks worth of that data, I could put it into MiniTab and find patterns related to your ailment/condition. Might be certain variables causing this condition.

And for what its worth, when I take Ipamorelin, I sweat like a whore in church for the next few hours after. Might be a similar connection to what you are experiencing.
I will get a BG monitor soon. when are times to check?

BigNerd

Awards
Up the primo dose :p
YES! Definitely need more Primo. I'd have used a few different esters of test, too. Never been a fan of test E. It always seemed to aromatize like Hell!

BigNerd

Awards
Stats:
25yrs old
5'11''
202lbs
11%bf

Cycle i just started is Test E 500mg for 16wks/Primobolan E 200mg 16wks/HGH 8iu daily split into 2 4iu injections morning and night/ also running 20mg of MK677(I figure more GH pulsing through my system why not?) Just hoping to grow, last cycle ran into some underdosed test and was basically running TRT doses..... It made me lose faith in PEDS....... but this is my third cycle (first one was about 3 years ago) and looking back at the first one i did i gained about 30lbs and that was just straight test. of course not all muscle but back then weight was weight haha. Goal for the 16 weeks is to gain lean mass and keep the fat/water gain down with clean diet.

a question i had was if anyone with mk677 experience has ran into extreme back pumps!? taurine barely helps mine!

Also i have some igf-1 tablets coming in the mail, a certain company recently found out how to extract it from whey protein peptides than encase it in liposomes like the dhea PH's that are going around. Supposedly its 20mcg a tablet and you take 5 tablets throughout the day..... sounds crazy but im gonna give it try!
You're making a huge mistake by trying to keep fat down/eating a clean diet. Gaining is gaining. Gaining and cutting, or even remaining lean, makes little sense. Obviously being mindful of saturated fat, particularly later in the day/evening is a good idea. Your body will make most of its cholesterol at night. And, obviously your cholesterol will go up from the shutdown.

You'll gain the most with a surplus of calories. You'll also have to keep the carbs high enough (but monitor BG) to get the biggest benefit from the IGF-1 metabolized from the GH. Sugars play a pretty big role in anabolism.

BigNerd

Awards
I didn't see a post regarding this anywhere. What do you guys think about the lack of AI or SERM with that much tert, and no masteron? I would never use that much T without anastrozole, or something similar. Pretty partial to anastrozole.

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
I didn't see a post regarding this anywhere. What do you guys think about the lack of AI or SERM with that much tert, and no masteron? I would never use that much T without anastrozole, or something similar. Pretty partial to anastrozole.
Sorry man I'm running aromasin 12.5mg e3d

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Dude honestly I have no clue why he is doing a Test/Primo cycle, Just seems like a waste of Primo.

It depends on the person but some ppl [rare] can take up to 600mg/week of Test and go without an AI. Me personally it matters what else I'm taking IE Mast. or some Bold derivative. and anything above 250 and I have AI and at least ADT or Formastane

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards

id be careful before taking insulin or metformin or extended release insulin like lantus. FYI just checked my BG at my buddys house, about 2 hours after eating and my BG was 110........ not bad at all id say

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
Dude honestly I have no clue why he is doing a Test/Primo cycle, Just seems like a waste of Primo.

It depends on the person but some ppl [rare] can take up to 600mg/week of Test and go without an AI. Me personally it matters what else I'm taking IE Mast. or some Bold derivative. and anything above 250 and I have AI and at least ADT or Formastane
everyone is right my primo dose is low besides that, for a guy i trust a lot and who is a ****ing beast (240 lean) primo should be in any cycle ( of course at the dosages mentioned 600mg-800mg) just because its very synergistic and helps yield hard grainy results when run long enough at the correct dose.

Mrtentoesdown

Mrtentoesdown

Awards
You're making a huge mistake by trying to keep fat down/eating a clean diet. Gaining is gaining. Gaining and cutting, or even remaining lean, makes little sense. Obviously being mindful of saturated fat, particularly later in the day/evening is a good idea. Your body will make most of its cholesterol at night. And, obviously your cholesterol will go up from the shutdown.

You'll gain the most with a surplus of calories. You'll also have to keep the carbs high enough (but monitor BG) to get the biggest benefit from the IGF-1 metabolized from the GH. Sugars play a pretty big role in anabolism.
yea bro clean bulk, im eating basically white rice and hamburger mixed up every meal, throw in some broccoli or asparagus. i try to keep my calories around 3500

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id be careful before taking insulin or metformin or extended release insulin like lantus. FYI just checked my BG at my buddys house, about 2 hours after eating and my BG was 110........ not bad at all id say
I'd be careful too. I have to assume at this level anyone would want to know what they are doing is effective and safe, since it takes a lot of courage to take all the risks associated with gear, not to mention the cost and headache of adding another layer of conplexity and discipline to the protocol. But regarding insulin use, the deeper I look into the bro science of the insulin dangers, the more it looks like the Trump-Russia collusion.

http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/early-use-of-insulin-to-improve-beta-cell-preservation/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jiuZ9Jd89Jw