First Ostarine Cycle

V

Vlaw

Awards
Hello, i would like to ask about my first cycle. I am thinking running an 8 week cycle with 20mg of Ostarine. But i have several questions:
1. What caloric surplus should i have?
2. A natural testosterone booster is ok for a PCT for example DAA for how long and what dosage?
3. Will i keep the muscle if i discontinue with sarms after my PCT?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ok, since no one else is biting.

On question 1 - if you're referring to the statement made about ostarine by some manufacturers that you can eat at around a 200 calorie surplus and still lean out... then maybe take your normal bulking surplus, add on an extra 200, and see how the first two weeks goes. Bulking is not rocket science.

On question 3 - gains from ostarine are easily kept if you a) eat enough during PCT and b) train properly. Obviously, that PCT needs to go as fast and as smoothly as possible - drag it out for months with low testosterone and you'll lose muscle. Had no problems keeping mine - lost a little strength, but got it back eventually.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Are you using a sarm as your first cycle for reasons of safety or availability? Personally I don’t think a sarm is even worth the money spent on pct (I am saying I wouldn’t even use a sarm solo, not that you don’t need pct).

But honestly in terms of PCT it’s not a matter of health. It’s actually a matter of speed and keeping muscle. Studies show even with no pct your hormones come back in a few months. But you prob want a serm to add to that test booster for a pct.

Test boosted + toremifene or nolva should be fine for that cycle

V

Vlaw

Awards
Ok, since no one else is biting.

On question 1 - if you're referring to the statement made about ostarine by some manufacturers that you can eat at around a 200 calorie surplus and still lean out... then maybe take your normal bulking surplus, add on an extra 200, and see how the first two weeks goes. Bulking is not rocket science.

On question 3 - gains from ostarine are easily kept if you a) eat enough during PCT and b) train properly. Obviously, that PCT needs to go as fast and as smoothly as possible - drag it out for months with low testosterone and you'll lose muscle. Had no problems keeping mine - lost a little strength, but got it back eventually.
So what do you recommend to use as a PCT how long what dosage. Why DAA is not ok since Ostarine is probably one of the SARMs that are likely the least suppressive.

V

Vlaw

Awards
Are you using a sarm as your first cycle for reasons of safety or availability? Personally I don’t think a sarm is even worth the money spent on pct (I am saying I wouldn’t even use a sarm solo, not that you don’t need pct).

But honestly in terms of PCT it’s not a matter of health. It’s actually a matter of speed and keeping muscle. Studies show even with no pct your hormones come back in a few months. But you prob want a serm to add to that test booster for a pct.

Test boosted + toremifene or nolva should be fine for that cycle
Nolva alone for PCT is ok? Dosage and length of PCT?

Eight

Eight

Awards
So what do you recommend to use as a PCT how long what dosage.
You want to get a SERM and run the standard protocol for whichever one you get.

Ostarine might be the least suppressive, but it is still suppressive and you may get hit worse than others. Or not, who knows!?!

Not worth risking your gains. Use a SERM.

Studies and support for DAA is patchy. It's not considered a great option. I have used it, no way of knowing (without blood tests) whether it was a help or a hindrance.

Bulbine looks sort of promising. But SERM + Cannibal Alpha/Alphamax/Test1fy etc. seems to be "go to" on AM.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use a SERM such as clomid during PCT. You can run a natural anabolic with your SERM, but it should not be a replacement for a SERM. I would stay away from DAA as new studies have shown it does nothing for increasing testosterone levels and can even lower testosterone levels at higher doses. For an OTC product to use with your SERM, I would suggest AlphaMax XT as it is an all in one formula.

With AlphaMax XT, you will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.