Beat AI for trest?

reforged

Awards
Have read every thread I could find on the subject but wa ting to hear from the guys who have used both raloxifine and letro with it, and wich worked best. Thanks

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Ralox isn't an AI. Are we talking IM trest here? It's likely that no SERM will be enough for estrogen control when using IM trest.

reforged

Awards
No its dermatrest actually, but plan on running 6wks at 100 so trying to cover bases. Would Caber be better because of progestin?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
No its dermatrest actually, but plan on running 6wks at 100 so trying to cover bases. Would Caber be better because of progestin?
It is very unlikely you will need Caber. I would only use Caber if bloods show high prolactin.

Are you gyno prone? Most people can get away with running just Arimidex or Exemestane with DermaTrest.

reforged

Awards
Not bad but I have some puffiness from prepubescent, not too bad but don't want to make it worse.

reforged

Awards
I thought I read that ralox could help reverse it I believe, that's why I asked about it. Thanks for the help, I have letro and adex on hand so I'm goad to hear you say that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reads every thread and still not a clue smh you need to give that trest to someone else and go grab an andro stack or a sarm

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My preference would be exemestane over adex for AI control, especially if PCTing and even moreso if gyno-paranoid.

reforged

Awards
Your right Yates my bad, was something I read wrong. Still teying to learn and I damn sure ain't offering advice. I have not been on these forums but for the last yr. Glad to know my betters are there to pounce!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run Adex or Exemestane. Low dose Nolva is an addition (not a substitute) if needed

reforged

Awards
Cruise dose of 125 test e wkly. No issues with test below 750, just read alot of issues with trest. Thanks I will grab exem. to be safe

reforged

Awards
Got the Nolva too so that's something I will remember. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg of nolva eod and I've been able to run trest td up to 200mg a day. Don't use a seem unless absolutely necessary though.

reforged

Awards
I will start with exem. and if have to I'll go with nolva 10 e3d. Hoping I'm just being paranoid but I'm 40 and don't want to have surgery for it, especially now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start with exem. and if have to I'll go with nolva 10 e3d. Hoping I'm just being paranoid but I'm 40 and don't want to have surgery for it, especially now.
If gyno starts to form and you can't get it under control just simply stop your cycle and pct. it's when you continue to feed the gyno after it forms that can leave you with a long term issue. Any time I have ever got lumps under my nipples I treat them asap with the drugs that I already have on hand and back off my compound that is causing my issues and it will go right away. It's way more of a concern with long ester injectables that have a really long half life. Trest clears your system very fast, half life is only a couple hours

reforged

Awards
I plan to stop if it starts, just wanted to get opinions on what to use if it begins. Appreciate the advice, thank you.