Query

AZUREUS

Awards
Hello guys. I hope you're doing great. I have some toughts to ask and I will be very thankful if you could answer them.

I'm 18 years old, 6"2 and I weigh 170LB. My bodyfat is around 14% and I will state a picture of myself in the attachments.

I want to know if I can reach 200lb without gaining fats, like I would be 11-12%. Can I also achieve a body like Jon Skywalker (I have attached a picture too). I know he takes steroids but he isn't that big and he weighs around 210LB so wouldn't it be impossible to reach that in the next 3-4 years ?

Will rep.

Attachments

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I can say with high probability he is lower than 10% body fat in that picture. Likely he is 6-7% there, and that would be very difficult to maintain, let alone achieve naturally. But some genetically blessed individuals can achieve it.

Regardless, you shouldn’t even be thinking of AAS at the moment. Get a few years of consistent lifting under your belt first. You can determine how many calories you would need by trial and error. Tracking your macros and your workouts overtime can help you make changes several months in. I’d say plan for gains over the next 3 months and then look further after that point to reassess.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've got plenty of potential at your age and size to continue growing. I think 200lbs at 11-12% bodyfat is something you can achieve in the next 3-4 years if you have your diet and training nailed down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Wobmarvel Training Forum 4
Training Forum 3
Nutrition / Health 2
Natural Bodybuilding 2