What should I stack with M-Sten?

physical

Awards
I am looking to take some another cycle. I have done many cycles before and it was usually M-Sten with DMZ. I like them both but I was wanting to see what others thought I should run with M-Sten. I was thinking about EPI but looking for opinions. Also, has anyone heard of Agressive Labz?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test, trest, 4 andro, epiandro, trendione, or even 11kt could be ran with it depending on what your goals are

physical

Awards
Test, trest, 4 andro, epiandro, trendione, or even 11kt could be ran with it depending on what your goals are
I want to stay away from anything that requires a needle. Also don't want anything that will irritate my gyno. I got that from a M-LMG I did about 7 years ago. Goals are strength, and then to just fill out a bit more. Currently my arms and legs are large but want to try to add some definition to them a little bit. I never watch diet when I am on any cycles but this time I am going to do my diet right.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh, idk what to recommend then. Im not a big fan of stacking methyls. You should keep an ai on hand on any cycle; just because it doesn't aromatize doesn't mean it cant give/irritate gyno

physical

Awards
Ahh, idk what to recommend then. Im not a big fan of stacking methyls. You should keep an ai on hand on any cycle; just because it doesn't aromatize doesn't mean it cant give/irritate gyno
No problem. I have all PCT and everything on hand always. I usually only do 20mg of M-Sten which isn't to much but gives me a good amount of strength.

physical

Awards
Just seen that I only did M-Sten on my last cycle. Going with M-Sten + DMZ + Clean Diet on this one.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of people love stacking msten and dmz, so it must be good i guess haha. Go with what you want man, just make sure your cycle support is solid if you stack two dimethyls

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You won't pin test, but you'll stack two extremely harsh orals...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking a methyl on msten is not smart. Just run the msten as high as you can stand and add in a base.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP what do you have for an in cycle support? CEL CYCLE ASSIST is a great all in one on cycle product that will protect your organs while in cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trestolone @ 25 mgs 4 times per day. If you train hard and eat 10-20 % calorie surplus you can get 15 to 20 lbs of gainz in 6 to 8 week cycle. Trest requires exmestane eod for estrogen. Some run low dose nolva on trest for preventing gyno.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can stack methyls, but you're gonna wanna eat tudca for breakfast/lunch/dinner ha. Its not impossible, but not nec the best. Epi might just be too much dryness and your joints and ligaments will hate you... DMZ is really one of the best options simply cuz it fits so well. Since you said you dont really want anything wet, that really limits your options.

physical

Awards
You can stack methyls, but you're gonna wanna eat tudca for breakfast/lunch/dinner ha. Its not impossible, but not nec the best. Epi might just be too much dryness and your joints and ligaments will hate you... DMZ is really one of the best options simply cuz it fits so well. Since you said you dont really want anything wet, that really limits your options.
Yeah that is what I will do. I may save Epi with a non methyl stack in the future to give it another shot.