Deca cycles

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a post on Facebook
--#
Lately his "Deca only" cycles have been extremely debated in the #@#@, @#@# and various other forums.

The claim is that Deca alone is the superior choice over using Testosterone.
Without the Test you dont loose hair, dont get gyno, dont get low libido or ED.
The claim is that Deca without Testosterone gives great, mostly side effect free gains and was the preferred choice in the golden era.

Thoughts on this?

Recommended cycles listed were:

DECA + DBOL
DECA + WINNY
DECA + TBOL

DTA

DTA

Awards
I've run my test higher and equal to my deca and had a higher sex drive with them equal. I'm gonna try 750mg deca and 250 test. If I get deca dick issues I'll switch to 500mg of each. I honestly don't know how it'll work but I figure it's worth a try. I might even do deca only in the future. I'm willing to experiment

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running deca at 600 and test at 750 and my labido is higher than it was in highschool or anyother time in my life.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I am considering experimenting with this myself. Thinking of doing 125mg test a week with 300mg deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12 weeks.

Mrthk75

Awards
I'm running 200mg test with 500mg deca . No bad sides no bloated look. 9 weeks in no complaints have not had to use prami only 1mg anastrozole a week.

Ninja23

Awards
I'm running 200mg test with 500mg deca . No bad sides no bloated look. 9 weeks in no complaints have not had to use prami only 1mg anastrozole a week.
Hey man how have the gains been? I'm on a similar cyce 400 test 500 deca

Mrthk75

Awards
Slow at first . What I noticed was fat coming of midsection. At around week 7 it started kicking in. Strength went up muscle thickness and arms are are more vascular. I can say that if I ate more food my weight would be going up but right now I take the leaner gains without water. No sides at all feel great.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would never use it without test and I think they should be dosed equal or deca higher than test. Out of topic maybe but I would never use dbol on any cycle cause I think it bloats you too much. Winstrol should be nice with deca I think since deca could make your joints better, tbol I think is somewhere in between dbol and winstrol, more muscles then winstrol but not as lean.

Mrthk75

Awards
I was going to run the test at 500 at first . Then did some research on using none or little . So far I can't complain 200 mg test has been fine .