MY SD results

jacked1

Awards
This is a copy from BB.com. Just wanted some more input. Thanks everyone.

Okay i have 1 day left on my cycle. Cycle was 21 days.

Weight gained: 14.5 lbs, most of it was within the first 10 days. Every lift went up 5 lbs a session.

Arms: +3/4"
chest: +1"

Okay so thats all i measured, i'm sorry i didn't measure the rest of my bodyparts, i usually dont measure but i did this time to keep track.

Time for pct. Thought you would all want to know how my cycle went. I will never use any other ph because the sides on this were so minimal compared to anything else i have used in the past. The only real side effects i got were acne which got pretty bad at the end of my cycle, loss of sex drive, and a little lethargy (very minimal) . I think i got a little bit of gyno too, or maybe its jsut water retention, im actually not really sure.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice!

Supps im taking
RYR
Sesathin
k-r-ala
Flax

PCT:
2 caps RXT adn 40 MG Nolva ED

bigman420

Awards
pct sounds good, but i'd recomend some cortisol reducers, such as phosphatidylserine, lean xtreme,l-theanine,5-htp,and some good sleep assistants so stress is almost nonexistent

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I second the cort supressor. LX is a good option, hell, my little bro gained some strength while he was on it b/c it supressed cort so well, LOL <-- I didn't expect that.

Great results, bro. Hope you get to keep 'em. I've seen a few people who get MASSIVE glycogen storage from SD, so be prepared just incase some of that size comes off ;)

jacked1

Awards
I second the cort supressor. LX is a good option, hell, my little bro gained some strength while he was on it b/c it supressed cort so well, LOL <-- I didn't expect that.

Great results, bro. Hope you get to keep 'em. I've seen a few people who get MASSIVE glycogen storage from SD, so be prepared just incase some of that size comes off ;)
Thanks. Yeah i'm thinking that too because i gained a pound a day for the first week taking SD.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
first off what is a cort suppressor? and where do i get one.

Also jacked, what dosage did you use for the 3 weeks and what was ur starting weight?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
first off what is a cort suppressor? and where do i get one.
:think:

You should try getting EMASCULATED!!! That will make you a MONSTER!!! Just go to the doctor and tell them you want to be emasculated, don't do any research, just tell him what you want, get put under, and GET IT DONE! You will wake up AMAZED, trust me...

That should give you a grasp of how important it is to understand what you're getting involved in beforehand rather than jumping in head over heels without proper understanding

bigman420

Awards
cort suppressors are herbs that suppress cortisol...we sell them at vitamin shoppe, and they are also sold in multiple places online

second, what the hell do they do when you get emasculated, just cut it off?

Last edited:

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Magickk, i am now dumber from reading that post, that is 15 seconds of my life that i will never be able to get back... lol jk i get it but id still like to know what dose jacked was runnin his sd at.

jacked1

Awards
Should i be using more RXT for pct? A guy i hold in very high regards at bb.com is using 4 caps ED for 2 weeks for his pct.

DR X

Awards
I used 3 caps for the first week then 2 then 1 on the final week with Nolva 60 40 20 and continued to make gains on my SD cycle even while on PCT. I also used the cort suppressors.

bigman420

Awards
I used 3 caps for the first week then 2 then 1 on the final week with Nolva 60 40 20 and continued to make gains on my SD cycle even while on PCT. I also used the cort suppressors.
thats a lie

as for cort suppressors, try phosphatidylserine, lean extreme, basically, all stress reducers, but some are better than others

jacked1

Awards
LX would probably be your best bet.

I have dropped 2 lbs in 4 days pct, but my lifts are going up.

jacked1

Awards
Why 60 mg Nolva? That seems a little high.

jacked1

Awards
Add CoQ10 and continue RYR for 2 months.
Thanks i forgot to mention i already am taking coq10, I have a product from NOW foods that contains ALA, Milk thistle, RYR, and coq10

bigman420

Awards
yea the liquid...but i had customs liquid so it was actually 80 mg

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Would Lean Extreme be a good addition to a PCT already consisting of Nolva and RXT? If so, how would you run it? My cycle ends on Saturday and my pct is setup as follows:
Weeks 1-2:Nolva: 40/20mg
Weeks 3-4:Nolva 20/20mg; RXT: 25/50mg
Week 5: RXT: 50mg

Any need to add Lean Extreme, or any other supplement for that matter, or am I pretty well covered already?

jacked1

Awards
Thank god, my ance is starting to fade and my sex drive is steadilly returning. PCT is going pretty well. I forgot to say that my arnms were more like +.85" , and dropped to +.75". So i lost soem size even though my lifts continued to go up.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Thanks i forgot to mention i already am taking coq10, I have a product from NOW foods that contains ALA, Milk thistle, RYR, and coq10
Ah, yes, i know it. I preferred the RYR+Coq10 only since ALA and Milk thristle in that product is way underdosed (and i take em separately). I believe CoQ10 is dosed right, though in that mix.

jacked1

Awards
Ah, yes, i know it. I preferred the RYR+Coq10 only since ALA and Milk thristle in that product is way underdosed (and i take em separately). I believe CoQ10 is dosed right, though in that mix.
Yes and its ALA not k-r-ALA, thats why i got some from a bulk site along with some Milk Thistle seperately. Very good product though.

Wow i am so irritable right now, it might be an androgenic side effect, but it might be from personal issues which have jsut escalated making me very stressed.

Overall, i have suffered from a lot more sides that i thought i would from Superdrol, more than Nordiol, but less than 4AD. I guess some people just respond do it differently, but i have had a lot more sides than most people on it.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes and its ALA not k-r-ALA, thats why i got some from a bulk site along with some Milk Thistle seperately. Very good product though.

Wow i am so irritable right now, it might be an androgenic side effect, but it might be from personal issues which have jsut escalated making me very stressed.

Overall, i have suffered from a lot more sides that i thought i would from Superdrol, more than Nordiol, but less than 4AD. I guess some people just respond do it differently, but i have had a lot more sides than most people on it.
Mind giving us an overview of all the sides you experienced?

jacked1

Awards
Mind giving us an overview of all the sides you experienced?
Definitely.

Okay, first 2 weeks i noticed almost no sides other than loss of sex drive, which went away pretty quickly. Acne might have gotten slightly worse, but not really. Minor lethargy, and it could have easilly been from the k-r-ala. So basically i would say no sides the fist 2 weeks other than the loss of sex drive. Midway in teh 3rd week my acne flared up, i started retaining a lot more water, and my gyno (which was very mild, almsot nonexistant) flared up too. During the end of my cycle and pct i started getting more serious lethargy, my acne stayed about the same, and i started getting a lot more irritable. However, the irritability might be from personal issues which like i said earlier got much worse in the past week. Now deeper into pct my acne is starting to fade awa and my sex drive is also steadilly returning.

Does that explain my side effects well enough?

jacked1

Awards
I am thinking of keeping my cycles to 2 weeks in the future. 10 my of 14.5 lbs gains were in the first week. I forgot to specify that i gained 16.5 lbs on my cycle and kep 14.5.

mb27

Awards
Definitely.

Okay, first 2 weeks i noticed almost no sides other than loss of sex drive, which went away pretty quickly. Acne might have gotten slightly worse, but not really. Minor lethargy, and it could have easilly been from the k-r-ala. So basically i would say no sides the fist 2 weeks other than the loss of sex drive. Midway in teh 3rd week my acne flared up, i started retaining a lot more water, and my gyno (which was very mild, almsot nonexistant) flared up too. During the end of my cycle and pct i started getting more serious lethargy, my acne stayed about the same, and i started getting a lot more irritable. However, the irritability might be from personal issues which like i said earlier got much worse in the past week. Now deeper into pct my acne is starting to fade awa and my sex drive is also steadilly returning.

Does that explain my side effects well enough?
You retained water on SD? I thought it acted like a diuretic.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Definately get some type of cortisol reducer if you're going thru a stressfull time.
I kept my strength last SD cycle, but lost a lot of size gains due to HEAVY, unexpected stress during pct.

jacked1

Awards
Definately get some type of cortisol reducer if you're going thru a stressfull time.
I kept my strength last SD cycle, but lost a lot of size gains due to HEAVY, unexpected stress during pct.
Yes i have lost 2 more lbs sinze saturday. I may or may not be muscle, and it could vey well be jsut water and fat. I am starting to get in shape for basketball again, and i am playing 4 hours a day now. On the other hand i am getting in 240g protein and 3800 calories.