Trenavar dosage

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Been running trenavar by olympus labs at 120mg for two weeks and have experienced no strength gains or side effects. Can I bump up the dosage to 150mg or 180mg? I think im done with prohormones after this cycle. The only prohormone that has ever worked for me was msten by brawn nutrition and my strength exploded on it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It should work at 90mg. if it is legit olympus labs, also i find a 6-8 week run preferable if it is the Tr3n. sides might become a problem if you push to those doses.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also Halodrol and Tr3n would make for a good stack, the older original halodrol not the new version.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
It should work at 90mg. if it is legit olympus labs, also i find a 6-8 week run preferable if it is the Tr3n. sides might become a problem if you push to those doses.
I got it from a legit uk site where i purchased my brawn nutrition products from. Dont know why they would have some bunk supps and some legit ones. It seems as if methylated orals are the only ones that can be absorbed in my body

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Well they don't even make tr3n anymore..... what's the legit site can I ask?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got it from a legit uk site where i purchased my brawn nutrition products from. Dont know why they would have some bunk supps and some legit ones. It seems as if methylated orals are the only ones that can be absorbed in my body
I think I know which site it was; I had lgi triumphalis from them and I was also extremely underwhelmed

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I know which site it was; I had lgi triumphalis from them and I was also extremely underwhelmed
I had their brawn tren d and that sh!t was 150% legit , they do have some old school ph that other companies stopped making I was wondering how come they still have it
like hard rock ddrol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure OL is manufacturing these particular items specifically for the UK market, as they still do with their SARMs. The site in question is an OL authorized retailer, so the products definitely come from OL (they would have been sued by now if this wasn't the case). I've heard from a person here whose opinion I trust that OL's Halo 100 is either underdosed or maybe even methylclostebol. Perhaps, OL is no longer as trustworthy as they once were.

Also, I haven't taken Trenavar, but I had always heard that it shines in the 120-150mg range, with some running it even higher. Remember that, unlike many designer steroids that are incorrectly labeled as prohormones, Trenavar actually is a prohormone, so only a fraction of that dosage actually converts to trenbolone. The amount that does will also vary amongst individuals.

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure OL is manufacturing these particular items specifically for the UK market, as they still do with their SARMs. The site in question is an OL authorized retailer, so the products definitely come from OL (they would have been sued by now if this wasn't the case). I've heard from a person here whose opinion I trust that OL's Halo 100 is either underdosed or maybe even methylclostebol. Perhaps, OL is no longer as trustworthy as they once were.

Also, I haven't taken Trenavar, but I had always heard that it shines in the 120-150mg range, with some running it even higher. Remember that, unlike many designer steroids that are incorrectly labeled as prohormones, Trenavar actually is a prohormone, so only a fraction of that dosage actually converts to trenbolone. The amount that does will also vary amongst individuals.
My friend ran their halo-100 and put on like maybe 5lbs at most, and this is a guy that put on 20lbs from epistane, so I wouldn't doubt it a bit if that **** was bunk or highly underdosed. The lgi triumphalis i ran was also either hella underdosed or bunk, seeing as to how I also put on maybe 5lbs at most while in a pretty good caloric surplus. I also had not a single side effect; no shriveling, no shutdown, no back pumps, no cramping, etc etc

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
My friend ran their halo-100 and put on like maybe 5lbs at most, and this is a guy that put on 20lbs from epistane, so I wouldn't doubt it a bit if that **** was bunk or highly underdosed. The lgi triumphalis i ran was also either hella underdosed or bunk, seeing as to how I also put on maybe 5lbs at most while in a pretty good caloric surplus. I also had not a single side effect; no shriveling, no shutdown, no back pumps, no cramping, etc etc
That's definitely concerning. I can't imagine it's the fault of the retailer though. They would have to have some arrangement with the company to send them underdosed product for less money, and I don't think that's very likely. I got some Hard Rock Halo Plex from them and it was legit. Triumphalis is pretty mild and needs to be dosed pretty high, and the OL stuff might very well be underdosed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's definitely concerning. I can't imagine it's the fault of the retailer though. They would have to have some arrangement with the company to send them underdosed product for less money, and I don't think that's very likely. I got some Hard Rock Halo Plex from them and it was legit. Triumphalis is pretty mild and needs to be dosed pretty high, and the OL stuff might very well be underdosed.
Yea it's hard for me to vouch for ol anymore because of this. I love their on cycle and post cycle ****, but idek if i want to trust it anymore because of the results im seeing people get from their uk designers lmao

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

why they are not as trust worthy as they once was?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hamdy i ran the brawn tren that you logged and i had no side effects whatsoever the entire cycle and veryyyy little strength gains. I got it from the same site that I purchased the tr3n. P0w3r mÿ$3lf

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hamdy i ran the brawn tren that you logged and i had no side effects whatsoever the entire cycle and veryyyy little strength gains. I got it from the same site that I purchased the tr3n. P0w3r mÿ$3lf
**** power bro, go with predator, they're a board sponsor here and both my successful cycles were from them. I can say that their nanodrol and rpn havoc are both top notch

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
**** power bro, go with predator, they're a board sponsor here and both my successful cycles were from them. I can say that their nanodrol and rpn havoc are both top notch
I just bought some superdrol by fusion supplements on predator, idk what to except since theres no logs on it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bought some superdrol by fusion supplements on predator, idk what to except since theres no logs on it
I haven't tried the fusion line yet, so I guess you'll have to let us know haha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuk this oral stuff is more of a crapshoot than UGL oils.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
So strange how I couldn't find it on the websites search engine but if you type the HTML it takes you there....... I'm pretty sure OL aren't making this for UK and if they are this is the ONLY site I've seen it on

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenadione starts at 90-120 mg each day for most people.

Everyone has varying levels of enzymes needed for not only converting this into an active compound, (trenbolone) but other processes in the body as well.
I've never heard of anything not responding well to trenbolone but I guess it's a possibility as well.

Some few may need over 120mg.
Personally for myself 90mg is the sweet spot for gains/sides.
I've ran it as low as 60mg, and as high as 120. Didn't like the sides from 120.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trenadione starts at 90-120 mg each day for most people.

Everyone has varying levels of enzymes needed for not only converting this into an active compound, (trenbolone) but other processes in the body as well.
I've never heard of anything not responding well to trenbolone but I guess it's a possibility as well.

Some few may need over 120mg.
Personally for myself 90mg is the sweet spot for gains/sides.
I've ran it as low as 60mg, and as high as 120. Didn't like the sides from 120.
Its the source, me and my friend also had underdosed **** from them, along with the op

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatttt...
man I blew the fuk up on that stuff .
gained about 27 lbs and felt like something bad going to happen to me couple times from bad sides .
I didn't buy the tren v just brawn tren
also I bought mine over a year ago

lstatum1s

Awards
This is very disappointing to hear, I was about to pull the trigger on ordering EP1STANE and OL Halo from this site you guys are talking about simply for the past good reviews of OL and the dosing for the price blows everyone else out of the water. Anyone have good results from OL EPI or Halo?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP and other ppl...

Olympus Labs produced a batch of Tr3n, Ep1stane & Halo for EU market. I can't remember exactly when but around end of 2016 iirc. If you want to email me the retailer I can confirm it's one we sent stock to.

The product is indeed legit. I have them all and used Tr3n my second run and seeing a bit stronger results than my first run so definitely legit.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if that is the case. I was speculating that it may be since some of their new UK PH/DS have been getting negative reviews.

whatttt...
man I blew the fuk up on that stuff .
gained about 27 lbs and felt like something bad going to happen to me couple times from bad sides .
I didn't buy the tren v just brawn tren
also I bought mine over a year ago
I ran it 60/60/90/90/120/120 and was definitely underwhelmed.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if that is the case. I was speculating that it may be since some of their new UK PH/DS have been getting negative reviews.

I ran it 60/60/90/90/120/120 and was definitely underwhelmed.
that is crazy bro, I'm glad I got the real stuff was the best run I had with anabolics .
only thing I ran it with is sup3r 11kt

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OL products both hormonal and non-hormonal have never been and never will be faked, spiked, or underdosed. I don't want to censor your opinion and I'm not going to try. But please remember all it takes is for one guy on a forum to "speculate" and guaranteed you will have 2-3 people chiming in claiming their friend or someone else had bunk or underdosed stuff until its gets repeated as fact. I just recently coached a physique competitor through two cycles of OL UK Epistane/Trest and Epistane/Tren leading up to a nationals competition. This guy purchased them this year from one of our U.K. Retailers and he made some amazing changes. Dozens of others are having successful cycles using the OG's as well. OL stands by it's reputation for quality, innovation, and value.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL products both hormonal and non-hormonal have never been and never will be faked, spiked, or underdosed. I don't want to censor your opinion and I'm not going to try. But please remember all it takes is for one guy on a forum to "speculate" and guaranteed you will have 2-3 people chiming in claiming their friend or someone else had bunk or underdosed stuff until its gets repeated as fact. I just recently coached a physique competitor through two cycles of OL UK Epistane/Trest and Epistane/Tren leading up to a nationals competition. This guy purchased them this year from one of our U.K. Retailers and made some amazing changes. Dozens of others are having successful cycles using the OG's as well. OL stands by it's reputation for quality, innovation, and value.
that's why I asked what made ol not reputable out of nowhere.
was waiting for a solid answer but got none from them !

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
OL products both hormonal and non-hormonal have never been and never will be faked, spiked, or underdosed. I don't want to censor your opinion and I'm not going to try. But please remember all it takes is for one guy on a forum to "speculate" and guaranteed you will have 2-3 people chiming in claiming their friend or someone else had bunk or underdosed stuff until its gets repeated as fact. I just recently coached a physique competitor through two cycles of OL UK Epistane/Trest and Epistane/Tren leading up to a nationals competition. This guy purchased them this year from one of our U.K. Retailers and made some amazing changes. Dozens of others are having successful cycles using the OG's as well. OL stands by it's reputation for quality, innovation, and value.
I certainly hope you are right because I have 3 bottles each of their Halo 100, Tr3n, and Epi5tane sitting in my stash. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers at all, man. I have always given OL the benefit of the doubt and have recommended them on MANY threads. I have just heard a couple less than positive reviews on their new PH/DS. I understand that that is just hearsay, and it could also be individual reactions to the product. Hopefully, Mraesthetic12 will come onto this thread in a week or so and tell us all that it kicked in for him full force.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL products both hormonal and non-hormonal have never been and never will be faked, spiked, or underdosed. I don't want to censor your opinion and I'm not going to try. But please remember all it takes is for one guy on a forum to "speculate" and guaranteed you will have 2-3 people chiming in claiming their friend or someone else had bunk or underdosed stuff until its gets repeated as fact. I just recently coached a physique competitor through two cycles of OL UK Epistane/Trest and Epistane/Tren leading up to a nationals competition. This guy purchased them this year from one of our U.K. Retailers and he made some amazing changes. Dozens of others are having successful cycles using the OG's as well. OL stands by it's reputation for quality, innovation, and value.
I found ol halo 100 to not be very good imo.
Which surprised me as I remember being consulted on it before it was to become a ol product.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Im just curious as to why theyre the only company that still continues to make trenavar. How are they still making it if its illegal now? And why arent they selling it on their website? It seems as if theres an unlimited supply on power which doesnt make any sense to me. I remember coming across a uk prohormone site that had how many bottles of each prohormone that was left which made sense since these were discontinued products. Tbh i dont think ill ever know if the tr3n will ever kick in because im stacking it with fusion supplements superdrol. Already after 3 days of use i feel fuller and my vascularity has been more prominent.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just curious as to why theyre the only company that still continues to make trenavar. How are they still making it if its illegal now? And why arent they selling it on their website? It seems as if theres an unlimited supply on power which doesnt make any sense to me. I remember coming across a uk prohormone site that had how many bottles of each prohormone that was left which made sense since these were discontinued products. Tbh i dont think ill ever know if the tr3n will ever kick in because im stacking it with fusion supplements superdrol. Already after 3 days of use i feel fuller and my vascularity has been more prominent.
Not illegal in UK and production was in U.K.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren would be starting to create growth sometime in the first 2-3 weeks, hence the common 6-8 week recommendation. Superdrol is faster to kick in, hence why cycles commonly range from 3-4 weeks. That's an extremely strong stack. What are using as a test base? Are you bulking, I'm assuming? What is your calorie surplus?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Tren would be starting to create growth sometime in the first 2-3 weeks, hence the common 6-8 week recommendation. Superdrol is faster to kick in, hence why cycles commonly range from 3-4 weeks. That's an extremely strong stack. What are using as a test base? Are you bulking, I'm assuming? What is your calorie surplus?
Im bulking, im eating 3,000-3500 cals depending on whether if its a training day or not. As a test base im using test enanthate at 300mg a week

Flyboy84

Awards
I've run two products from brawn in the past year or so, mclost and tren (dienolone), that I got from the site in question and both times I was very underwhelmed. Purely bro science here, but if I have to run them again, I'll double the dosage. I think the listed ingredients are about half of what they actually contain.

Never had an issue with OL stuff ever though.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run two products from brawn in the past year or so, mclost and tren (dienolone), that I got from the site in question and both times I was very underwhelmed. Purely bro science here, but if I have to run them again, I'll double the dosage. I think the listed ingredients are about half of what they actually contain.

Never had an issue with OL stuff ever though.
man I must be so damn lucky and the placebo got 27 lbs of gains from their tren

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its really tough to know who sell legit stuff anymore
and superdrol is potent for damn sure lol haven't heard of non responders to sdrol