Changing ProHormones mid-cycle..

jd_ironlife

Awards
Would it matter if i switched my PH stack to a different company? Right now im running LG sciences 1 andro and 17 pro andro and i need to get more but want to get something else that has more bang for buck but is still 1- Andro

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I don't recommend it for the consistency factor. I mean in theory if it's the exact same compound it's fine. But I'm just crazy about **** like that

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Yeah you should be good, 1-andro is 1-andro although delivery systems may differ

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHould be fine as long as it's legit.

jd_ironlife

Awards
Im 5 weeks out from a comp and my coach told me to not change anything, to stay on cycle..(ive been on for a little over 3 weeks). But i dont have the money to buy the same ****. Primeval Labs 1Andro Max V2 is a way better deal.. Probably shouldve started with that anyway. Ill still be taking the 17pro andro, as i havent seen any other product like that. Tho I wish i would used 19nor instread of 17pro

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Im 5 weeks out from a comp and my coach told me to not change anything, to stay on cycle..(ive been on for a little over 3 weeks). But i dont have the money to buy the same ****. Primeval Labs 1Andro Max V2 is a way better deal.. Probably shouldve started with that anyway. Ill still be taking the 17pro andro, as i havent seen any other product like that. Tho I wish i would used 19nor instread of 17pro
I used primeval with good success, that would be fine. I've also got 2 bottles of Sup3r-1 for trade or sale in the trade section, hit me up if interested

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I've rolled with 19 before, treated me great. Although I've read that it messes with some guys... in my case,. Andro 1 tanked me.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've rolled with 19 before, treated me great. Although I've read that it messes with some guys... in my case,. Andro 1 tanked me.
Yeah, it messes with guys because it converts to nandrolone.

jd_ironlife

Awards
I actually started out with Epi, 1 andro, and 17 pro ( the LG Sciences Cutting Kit) but had to stop the Epi because it broke me out in a blister-like rash. One more question... Is OCT necessary for 17pro and 1 andro? Or would it be a waste of money?

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
off topic, would it hurt if one were to change the entire compound or stack another compound 1 or 2 weeks into a cycle?

jd_ironlife

Awards
I wouldn't change everything after 2 weeks, as that's about how long it takes for it to actually kick in and start feeling/seeing resseeingYou would basically be restarting your cycle..

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what if you just added in something else and stacked?