Hows this Msten, LGD, MK, Trest cycle look?

C

Choppedjunior

Awards
LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
MK677 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
MSTEN 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Trest 0/0/0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50

I don't want to run msten at first, my reasoning behind it is i don't want to run the Trest all 12 weeks, unless i start with Trest and MSten and then can pull off Msten after 4 weeks and Trest after 6, then just run the LGD and MK for 6 weeks, but i worry about being lethargic.

I did this cycle a bit ago without the Msten and after 6 weeks of LGD and MK, jumped on Trest 50mg Transdermal to help with sides, seemed to work fine.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
This looks very similar to my next planned cycle except I'm starting with the Msten (4weeks) and low dose LGD and upping the LGD when the Msten finishes. Using 4-ad and Tr3st too

My thread is called 'LGD, Msten critique' if you wish to view it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This looks very similar to my next planned cycle except I'm starting with the Msten (4weeks) and low dose LGD and upping the LGD when the Msten finishes. Using 4-ad and Tr3st too

4ad and trest at the same time? That's titty city

C

Choppedjunior

Awards

yeah i saw that in it and commentated then realized did want to hijack your thread. I like your layout, i just don't want to run trest for that long as LGD and MK I'm running 12 weeks, so either wanted to run it in middle or start(msten) but if i run in the start, then last 6 weeks id be running LGD with no test base.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw that in it and commentated then realized did want to hijack your thread. I like your layout, i just don't want to run trest for that long as LGD and MK I'm running 12 weeks, so either wanted to run it in middle or start(msten) but if i run in the start, then last 6 weeks id be running LGD with no test base.
Yeah I'm feeling the same with the Tr3st especially with 4-ad too. I'm still tweaking mine and may just add the Tr3st for some of the cycle I.e Msten and 4ad followed by LGD and Tr3st

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
4ad and trest at the same time? That's titty city
How about Msten and 4-ad followed by LGD and Tr3st? I was more concerned about the lethargy from the LGD if I didn't add it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How about Msten and 4-ad followed by LGD and Tr3st? I was more concerned about the lethargy from the LGD if I didn't add it
That sounds better, are you getting the real 4ad or 4andro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Running a Sarm with a Steroid is just diluting the androgen base... Why run LGD which is weaker than MSten when it will compete with and may even keep some of the MSten from binding to the AR?

Why don't you want to run Trest all 12 weeks? Is it monetary, otherwise I can't see why not.

I see you mentioning something about a test base, but you do not have testosterone in this cycle. Trest is not in any way shape or form a Test base. It can help when running very low androgenic cycles that do not aromatize to estrogen by covering the need for estrogen and giving a little aggression but it at no point converts to testosterone. To have something like a test base with it you would need to add in some form of DHT derivative since Trest can not aromatize to DHT which is often the reason for issues when not running a DHT derivative with it. Plus running a DHT derivative would bind heavily to the AR in the nipples which would help with controlling any gyno sides.

You might try what you listed above and just get some DHT or Stano and run it with the LGD at the end. I would probably not do LGD and Trest together unless you have a good handle on your estrogen management as they both aromatize heavily.

Bottom line you have 2 cycles worth of stuff here, or a long and strong one.

Why not start with

MSten - 20/20/20/20 first 4 weeks
Trest - 50mg 1st 6 weeks - add 2nd bottle if possible and run all 12... will be better results.
LGD - 8/8/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 - or 12, 12, 12 Starting at week 4 run @ 8mg and then bump up to 10 or however it works out depending on dose size unless doing liquid then you can adjust.

You could also quite simply do the LGD for 12 weeks starting week 3 and have a 14 week cycle and start your pct. Nothing wrong with longer cycles so long as you keep your liver and lipid values in check. The shut down from the extra 2 weeks is not going to be any harder to recover from than a 12 week cycle.

Either way you will want decent support supps because MSten is methylated, Trest is too but not as liver toxic due to where it is methylated, and LGD is not methylated but has been shown to be hard on the liver as well.

C

Choppedjunior

Awards
r
Running a Sarm with a Steroid is just diluting the androgen base... Why run LGD which is weaker than MSten when it will compete with and may even keep some of the MSten from binding to the AR?

Why don't you want to run Trest all 12 weeks? Is it monetary, otherwise I can't see why not.

I see you mentioning something about a test base, but you do not have testosterone in this cycle. Trest is not in any way shape or form a Test base. It can help when running very low androgenic cycles that do not aromatize to estrogen by covering the need for estrogen and giving a little aggression but it at no point converts to testosterone. To have something like a test base with it you would need to add in some form of DHT derivative since Trest can not aromatize to DHT which is often the reason for issues when not running a DHT derivative with it. Plus running a DHT derivative would bind heavily to the AR in the nipples which would help with controlling any gyno sides.

You might try what you listed above and just get some DHT or Stano and run it with the LGD at the end. I would probably not do LGD and Trest together unless you have a good handle on your estrogen management as they both aromatize heavily.

Bottom line you have 2 cycles worth of stuff here, or a long and strong one.

Why not start with

MSten - 20/20/20/20 first 4 weeks
Trest - 50mg 1st 6 weeks - add 2nd bottle if possible and run all 12... will be better results.
LGD - 8/8/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 - or 12, 12, 12 Starting at week 4 run @ 8mg and then bump up to 10 or however it works out depending on dose size unless doing liquid then you can adjust.

You could also quite simply do the LGD for 12 weeks starting week 3 and have a 14 week cycle and start your pct. Nothing wrong with longer cycles so long as you keep your liver and lipid values in check. The shut down from the extra 2 weeks is not going to be any harder to recover from than a 12 week cycle.

Either way you will want decent support supps because MSten is methylated, Trest is too but not as liver toxic due to where it is methylated, and LGD is not methylated but has been shown to be hard on the liver as well.
I have read LGD doesn't aromatize from a few sources, not sure if they all copied each other but....

I didn't want to run Tr3st TD all 12 weeks just due to money reason, and not really sure if i want to be running it for that long. and i didn't do start to finish before is i want to see how LGD and MK fair on their own but would prob be sticking to 50mg a day as that seems to work for me just guess i have to decided for how long.

so what about

Msten 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
LGD4033 0/0/0/0/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Tr3st 50/50/50/50/50/50/0/0/0/0/0/0

Maybe ill just drop the msten.

I use the Olympus Labs PCT i do dial back the daily dosage a bit, i think it calls for 10x pills a day, i do 6 i believe.

but lets say I drop the Msten what would you suggest? Ive run LGD and Tr3st before, had some sore nipple towards the last two weeks, went away with AI and PCT Nolva.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have read LGD doesn't aromatize from a few sources, not sure if they all copied each other but....

I didn't want to run Tr3st TD all 12 weeks just due to money reason, and not really sure if i want to be running it for that long. but would prob be sticking to 50mg a day as that seems to work for me.

so what about

Msten 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
LGD4033 0/0/0/0/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Tr3st 50/50/50/50/50/50/0/0/0/0/0/0
I like the way that looks much better. You know what, you are right on the LGD, I brain farted there. When it first came out several people were saying it was causing some gyno. I remember now that it was from a certain Research Company that was putting low dose DBol in their vials. I guess DBol is cheaper than the LGD raws...

C

Choppedjunior

Awards
I like the way that looks much better. You know what, you are right on the LGD, I brain farted there. When it first came out several people were saying it was causing some gyno. I remember now that it was from a certain Research Company that was putting low dose DBol in their vials. I guess DBol is cheaper than the LGD raws...
haha no worries! thanks for the critique on the cycle. My last one I ran MK677, LGD and Tr3st TD for 12 weeks, but TD only 6. I gained 20lbs, after PCT kept around 8lbs, but i did loose another 2lbs or so from my stupid food log calculator changed my Daily intake from 4200 to 3500, so everyday i was like "awesome i dont feel full but hit my calories" but reality i wasn't eating enough haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha no worries! thanks for the critique on the cycle. My last one I ran MK677, LGD and Tr3st TD for 12 weeks, but TD only 6. I gained 20lbs, after PCT kept around 8lbs, but i did loose another 2lbs or so from my stupid food log calculator changed my Daily intake from 4200 to 3500, so everyday i was like "awesome i dont feel full but hit my calories" but reality i wasn't eating enough haha.
Nice work, hopefully you will gain a bit more. I do want to recommend you run an estrgen management product that has DIM in it. That will go a long way toward ridding the body of the methyl estrogen that comes along with Tr3st. Chuck Diesel's E2-X is my favorite estrogen management product and is great for that.