LGD dosage

Lildanny23

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle with Olympus Labs Lgd and was wondering what dosage should I take. Caps are 4mg . Bottle says do not exceed 2 caps. Any recommendations? Thanks

Gc1213

Awards
I would err on the side of caution and start at the 4mg and move up to 8mg. There is no need to be taking more than 8mg a day. I would make sure you have something on hand for liver support to be safe and up the fish oils/omega 3 and fiber. Also try to get bloods done prior so you have a baseline for when you come off to see what they have done to your test and cholesterol levels. LGD will have an impact to some extent.

Lildanny23

Awards
I'm thinking of 8mg for a week then jumping up to 12mg, I have liver support and Olympus Labs Super pct for after. Has anyone had side affects from taking 12mg?.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Start with 8 mg and increase to 12 if you feel need for it.
When I did OL's LGD I started off with 4 mg which was too low. When increased to 8 mg and 10 mg (diff brand) everything become better.

Epiandro/Androsterone and Super-Dhea is nice additions to LGD.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of 8mg for a week then jumping up to 12mg, I have liver support and Olympus Labs Super pct for after. Has anyone had side affects from taking 12mg?.
You need a serm OP. LGD will shut you down.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep clomid or nolva.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start at 8 and bump up as needed. My lil bro went up to 20 with no noticable sides but remember every 1 is different so pay attention to what's going on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bottle recommendation is just to cover there asses, most the old prohormones do not exceed dose was the common starting dose.

Lildanny23

Awards
No need to take anything while on Lgd correct. I just need to take the Nolva as the pct?

Kaunaslt

Awards
I also start lgd yestarday, for 6 Weeks 4/4/4/4/8/8mg its my first cycle so i run small dosage. For support i have some fish oil and miltivitamis, for pct get blackstonelabs pct v and BL Apex male. Thinking shut i also get clomind or nolva?

lilbigman15

Awards
Start at 8 and bump up as needed. My lil bro went up to 20 with no noticable sides but remember every 1 is different so pay attention to what's going on
what were his gains like?

Lildanny23

Awards
Today is my first day on Lgd. I'll keep you guys posted. Started with 2 4mg pills and I'll go from there.

RusTLad

Awards
I've ran LGD up to 12mg a day, I didn't see any additional benefits of running 12mg instead of 8mg. With the exception of some extra lethargy at 12mg I didn't see any additional side effects either. I'd recommend starting low and tapering up if you feel it's necessary. Personally I'd always recommend running the minimum effective dose, there's often no guarantee that more will be better.

lilbigman15

Awards
I've ran LGD up to 12mg a day, I didn't see any additional benefits of running 12mg instead of 8mg. With the exception of some extra lethargy at 12mg I didn't see any additional side effects either. I'd recommend starting low and tapering up if you feel it's necessary. Personally I'd always recommend running the minimum effective dose, there's often no guarantee that more will be better.
what were ur gains like

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I also start lgd yestarday, for 6 Weeks 4/4/4/4/8/8mg its my first cycle so i run small dosage. For support i have some fish oil and miltivitamis, for pct get blackstonelabs pct v and BL Apex male. Thinking shut i also get clomind or nolva?
Yes you should have a SERM of your choice.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
definitely stick with liver support. I ran LGD @ 8mg and my ALT levels jumped from 16 to 166. That was taking 1.2g NAC daily (600 mg morning/evening). Within 5 weeks of stopping LGD my levels were back down (to 20). I also noticed a bit of a prostrate hit, but then again I am a bit older and everything seems to affect my prostrate (the older you get the more that statement makes sense :)).

I was also taking cholesterol support and my HDL went down a little, but that also bounced back by the next blood work (at the 5 weeks post mark). Interestingly enough my LDL and triglycerides also went down during the LGD run. Not alot, but any downward movement when on a cycle is worth noting.

HTH

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
definitely stick with liver support. I ran LGD @ 8mg and my ALT levels jumped from 16 to 166. That was taking 1.2g NAC daily (600 mg morning/evening). Within 5 weeks of stopping LGD my levels were back down (to 20). I also noticed a bit of a prostrate hit, but then again I am a bit older and everything seems to affect my prostrate (the older you get the more that statement makes sense :)).

I was also taking cholesterol support and my HDL went down a little, but that also bounced back by the next blood work (at the 5 weeks post mark). Interestingly enough my LDL and triglycerides also went down during the LGD run. Not alot, but any downward movement when on a cycle is worth noting.

HTH
Yep, SARMs definitely have steroid-like side effects, despite what many would have you believe. LGD jacked up my blood pressure, for sure.

RusTLad

Awards
I gained roughly 11lbs on cycle, four weeks post PCT and I'd maintained 8 lbs putting me at 210lbs, reasonably clean gains too

wrugg08

Awards
I took lgd at 20mg for a month about 5yrs ago. I got bloodwork prior. I lost fat and put on 16lbs of lean muscle. The way I know that is those machines that measure water, fat, organs and muscle in the body. Had 196lbs of lean muscle and my total weight was 236lbs where my prior weight was 220. Which is why I'm saying this in the first place. Real lgd has no sides besides tanking cholesterol significantly. Reading peoples comments on side effects and/or high liver values should send a red flag. Also, lgd does not aromatize or have an effect on the prostate or liver. Which, is why these drugs were developed in the first place as an alternative to steroids. Trying to help not argue. Be careful of these claims of real sarms. Always get bloodwork done prior and afterwards.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
20lgd 20rad140 10YK11

Good starting point :)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s what I’m talking about. IMO you have to treat SARMs like weak AAS.

Would you run 8mg of anadrol and expect fantastic results?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Sheriff Morri Anabolics 42
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 27
K_pem Anabolics 8