Cycle Bridge/Break Experiment

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I had to kinda skip some weeks and not fully run my intended cycle. The big reason I'm thinking about doing this is that I am sitting on the presapise of when my compounds really shine and make improvements and my body strength and look are right about to explode. The hick-ups are all recent but I have been hormone free for 2 weeks.

I have read about many ppl doing extended EQ and HCG cruises, I later found that Mast would be more ideal. However I have plenty of EQ and not only 8 vials of Mast that I don't want to waste on an experiment.

My idea is to count the 2 weeks off hormones and start 25mg of clomid but also keep my body anabolic by dosing 225mg of EQ [EQ ids 60% less suppressive than Test] so Im thinking of attempting to refresh the HPTA with clomid while keeping my muscle cells in a stasis like state; Niether catabolic or super anabolic. I kinda feel like It would be a decent half bridge half HPTA refresher. If I do this for 2 additional weeks then begin the second stage of my cycle that I could keep my momentum that the compounds where just about to release

JFYI My cycle was Test C 300mg/ EQ 450mg/ Deca 450mg. and technically the esters havn't even been close to running out on the EQ for the 2 off weeks so that is why I think it would be ideal to bridge/break while continuing low dose EQ.

I think everyone knows the basics of how clomid works but I have read a ton about it and still find it a fascinating compound that I have yet to fully grasp all it's applications. Please keep this in mind before writing "clomid won't do anything while exogenous hormones are in your system"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First I wanna say that in my opinion anything more then your trt dose or test is a cycle not a cruise. That said, you may be on to something with the clomid. I remember listening to a Greg Valentino interview or podcast or something where he says he would take breaks with clomid and hcg but was still on test. I've never tried and don't know what it would do, I just remember hearing about it on something involving him.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
First I wanna say that in my opinion anything more then your trt dose or test is a cycle not a cruise. That said, you may be on to something with the clomid. I remember listening to a Greg Valentino interview or podcast or something where he says he would take breaks with clomid and hcg but was still on test. I've never tried and don't know what it would do, I just remember hearing about it on something involving him.
OK your nomenclature is valid as far as a cruise I just don't really know anyone who has done anything like this. I am basing it on my own research and I don't write books on steroids LOL. I'll try to track that Valentino bit if it's a podcast [otherwise oh well]

Do you think Test 150-200mg/ week and Clomid 50mg ed would be a better rout? Keep in mind I want to keep the esters of the cycle trickling in my body but just keep my muscles in like a stasis mode. Also the idea of EQ being far less suppressive is more appealing but I'm open to ideas.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish I had a answer but I don't, I'm interested tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will say if I was going to attempt it I'd start with very little clomid like 25mg every other day just to feel it out. And I don't think I'd use eq at all. I like the stuff but at higher doses for longer times. Are you saying no test and use eq in its place? If so my uncle used it along side test for a while his first time he used it and even dropped test for a while to see what would happen and he was fine. I don't know the doses but I could definitely find out

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I will say if I was going to attempt it I'd start with very little clomid like 25mg every other day just to feel it out. And I don't think I'd use eq at all. I like the stuff but at higher doses for longer times. Are you saying no test and use eq in its place? If so my uncle used it along side test for a while his first time he used it and even dropped test for a while to see what would happen and he was fine. I don't know the doses but I could definitely find out
Yah as far as EQ & Clomid without Test. Since posting I already started. I was 2 days into clomid 25mg and really not wanting to PCT prematurely, but today I made the decision to try. So I took my morning 12.5 clomid and pinned 100mg of EQ and I guess I'll just try to judge by body comp and mood for a few weeks.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Kinda wish I had some of the smart guys saying something....hit me with some creative advise while I try this experiment

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I'm just giving an update on this experiment. I originally was going to keep my muscles in stasis mode with EQ 225mg/ week. Since my main goal is to keep my muscles in a stasis using minimum amount of these long ester compounds so I can have my HPTA take a semi break, recharge, and also keep a lowest amount of long ester compounds to keep my muscle cells from switching modes.

I did some researching on how suppressive Deca is in small doses. and since I really need to keep both compounds in trickle amounts in the body; I switched my Bridge/Break to Eq 125mg, Deca 125mg / week, and I had to lower clomid to 12.5mg ed.

Progress; so I am not sure if the mg is the very lowest I can go to keep my muscles in stasis but so far it is working great.
Pros: Strength still increasing, body comp is holding strong on muscle and losing bit more BF. No labido change.
Cons: Very clomid depressed [why I dropped to 12.5mg ed]. Not nearly enough drive in the gym; not nearly as bad as PCT but def noticable on bad days.

Still on the fence if this experiment is a great model. I believe something similar could be fine tuned tuned maybe use Torem instead of clomid ect. This break/bridge also may work better with diff compounds but since mine was Test/EQ/Deca, I need to keep those compounds in the body

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
3 weeks ago is when I started taking Clomid 25mg ed and Deca 125mg/week and EQ125mg/week only because 3 weeks ago was right when my cycle was really coming on and I didn't want to PCT after a less than perfect cycle.

So far the results in the gym on strength and body comp have been great. It seems to be doing exactly what I intended.

The sh!t side is that I hate the first 2 weeks of clomid on PCT and only use it cus it gets me back to norm the best. However clomid mixed with AAS for long periods of time seem to make the depression side and lethargy side quite intolerable. Since I believe that this is a viable protocol for a few nich situations; I would like you guy's advise on swapping clomid to another SARM since the clomid sides are the only drawback I have seen.