Fake Sarms?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So after doing 4 runs of lgd over the past 3 years i only really saw results 1 time. I swear to God i gained 11 lbs in 3-4 weeks and fat melted off of me my shirts were just hanging and people were asking me if i had lost weight. My question is if the manufactuer was loading it with some deceptive compound and it wasnt lgd, what was it?

RusTLad

Awards
I've had similar experiences. I've ran three LGD cycles from three different manufacturers. I made very little progress on my first and third cycles but on the second I gained a solid 10 lbs in 5 weeks. This had me questioning whether I'd used two companies whose products were of poor quality or whether on my second LGD cycle I might have been taking a pro hormone labelled as a Sarm. I guess we'll never know!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had similar experiences. I've ran three LGD cycles from three different manufacturers. I made very little progress on my first and third cycles but on the second I gained a solid 10 lbs in 5 weeks. This had me questioning whether I'd used two companies whose products were of poor quality or whether on my second LGD cycle I might have been taking a pro hormone labelled as a Sarm. I guess we'll never know!
Yeah i hadnt even thought of it being something besides lgd til i did some reading...not sure what it was but i would love to know

RusTLad

Awards
Did you notice any side effects at the time? I hadn't considered it would be anything other then LGD until I'd compared it to my other two cycles of it. I was hit pretty hard by lethargy at the time, in hindsight I wonder whether that was a sign of some liver toxicity. Which is something you wouldn't usually expect to see from legit LGD.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
only thing i noticed was extreme unusual strength i benched 185x9 and im 50 and couldnt do that in my 20s...and i felt like i got kicked in the nuts one day after i started taking it right before i started pct

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
What were the brand that worked and which didnt? That would help decide whether it was legit or not.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were the brand that worked and which didnt? That would help decide whether it was legit or not.
I cant remember if it was blackstone labs or OL...I wanna say it was BSL tho...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
im about a week and a half in primeval labs super lgd and it seems to be working...the last 2 bottles i ran had red capsules and didnt do ****...these capsules are white...i know manufactuers change capsules due to supply issues sometimes so idk if that matters...