Olympus Labs Ostarine or Olympus Labs Sup3r-2. Which one to use On cruise test dose?

dumplin716

Awards
I have several bottles each (probably 6 bottles each) of Olympus Labs Ostarine and Olympus Labs Sup3r-2 ((Delta-2) Starting a recomp cycle on Monday. I will be cruising on 200 mgs of Pharm Grade prescribed test every week. I have to make a choice. They both appear to be nice/mild orals that are both non-methylated. I would either be using 30-40 mgs of Ostarine or 500-750 mgs Sup32-2. Help me out here guys. I would love to gain 5--10 pounds of muscle and lose 5-10 pounds of fat. I am an experienced lifter with 30 years of lifting experience. Time to bring things down a notch at 46 years old. I stil have that burning desire though!!! I am 5'8 225 pounds 16% bodyfat. Help a brother out

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why either/or?

Id run 5mg ostarine and reap the SHBG-lowering benefits. 30-40mg to me is ridonk, itll serve no purpose other than to get through your bottles unnecessarily quicker.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't know a lot about Sup3r-2, but Ostarine certainly won't give you 5-10 pounds of muscle. And you also want to lose 5-10 pounds of fat simultaneously? For dramatic results like that, you will need something stronger, like tren or IM trest, and those come with a whole host of side effects. You ready for that, bro? If not, then you'll have to be more patient.