How do you know if you need an AI?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I am on a site shopping for some PHs, just browsing and it says to keep an AI 'on hand'. How would you know if you need an AI on a cycle? Are there symptoms to look out for ?

joonp

Awards
Most cause increase in estrogen. Signs of high estrogen is water gain, puffy or sore nipples, loss of morning wood, inability to maintain erections, et etc. Best way to know for sure is to get bloods done while on cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Out of all the common compounds, testosterone, trestolone, nandrolone, and Dianabol aromatize. You are almost guaranteed to need an AI when using sufficient doses of these steroids or any of their prohormones. However, just because a compound does not aromatize does not mean that an AI will not be necessary. For example, a rise in estradiol can occur via a reduction in SHBG, which is an effect of many steroids, as well as SARMs.

Thus, before beginning a cycle of any suppressive compound, an AI should be acquired.

Reactions: Nac
Industrial

Industrial

Awards
understood. would it hurt to NOT need one and use one anyway?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any time you're planning on playing around with your hormones (SARM's, PH's, AAS), you should always have a pharma grade AI on hand/in stock.
Aromasin is probably the best option as it's a suicidal AI which means that it doesn't carry the Estrogen rebound risks that the Temp AI's do

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of all the common compounds, testosterone, trestolone, nandrolone, and Dianabol aromatize. You are almost guaranteed to need an AI when using sufficient doses of these steroids or any of their prohormones. However, just because a compound does not aromatize does not mean that an AI will not be necessary. For example, a rise in estradiol can occur via a reduction in SHBG, which is an effect of many steroids, as well as SARMs.

Thus, before beginning a cycle of any suppressive compound, an AI should be acquired.
Yea it's always smart to keep an aromatize inhibitor on hand. Epistane started ****ing my nips up while I was still on cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aromasin is a good AI, OP.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
If you're running a steroid cycle. That's how you know if you need an AI on hand.

High estrogen symptoms - meaning you need to start using one - are listed above. The one I can always tell with is several seconds of hesitation before I piss, it's weird.

seansayin

Awards
For non aromatizing cycles, I was under the impression to not use AI but use nolva instead since your E is supposed to be low anyway?
Is that correct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For non aromatizing cycles, I was under the impression to not use AI but use nolva instead since your E is supposed to be low anyway?
Is that correct?
Mike already explained why you should have one on hand for all cycles, scroll up man

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that correct?
Have them both on hand. Use Nolva only if you're having nipple sensitivity and until you get Estrogen under control with the proper AI.

just_m77

Awards
Sorry to sound like a noob guys been seeing this term quite abit and I am new to this, what does AI stand for?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aromatase Inhibitor. (Suicidal or Non-Suicidal)