My best ph option for this spring?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.22%

My best ph option for this spring?

Ok, I used SO+/Homebrew (4g 1-test/6g 4AD) last September for 4 weeks, and this January I used 1AD for 6.  Either time I ate way too little.  I did manage to gain 6-8 lbs each time, but also lost a good portion each time.

Now I am thinking of a cycle starting late April.  I am doing post cycle now, and want to lean out.  So for spring I don't want to add too much more weight, just get stronger and leaner.  The best option is One?  I don't have access to BDC stuff anymore, otherwise I would go with like a 8g 1-test/3g 1AD mix.  One+, and even SO+ have more 4AD than I liked.

Agree?  For straight lean gains, One is the best choice?  I tend to like transdermal better than pills.  I am at 197, and my weight go up 3 or 4 each direction.  I play softball, football, ultimate frisbee, tennis, volleyball, hockey, soccer, martial arts, wrestle with girlfriends, mountain bike, rollerblade, etc.  I am 5'8 and for my height I don't think I need more weight cuz I don't want to lose agility and speed.  I am NOT a BB, but a guy who likes many forms of exercises.  Probably will add some dymetadrine to get some energy boost.  I plan to get some lipodermY to get some water/fat out next week.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.57%

I think that maybe One (with DMSO added in the mix)would be your best choice or you could do a homebrew with like 10g 1-test and little/no 4-ad to keep dry....

this is basic, let me know if you want more options...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    Probably will add some dymetadrine to get some energy boost.  I plan to get some lipodermY to get some water/fat out next week.
    If you're going on a cutting phase, these would be ideal. But if you're just trying to lean out, this might not be your best option. I would save these for cutting. You can take the ECA preworkout.

As for leaner gains from a transdermal, ideally you want more 1-test than 4ad, the opposite would be true for all out mass.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.57%

yeah dymetadrine extreme is awesome, even if you are leaning out (cutting) it will help you get there faster.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.3%

Doing a T1-Pro cycle right now - seems like all lean gains. Excellent stuff. Dymetadrine Xtreme is, as LifeGuard put it, awsome - I love it. For an ECA it's relatively cheap, and it actually works. I don't often take it whilst on-cycle, as the strength increase can be a bit too much (got to look after the joints!)

I'm coming to the final week of my first part of the cycle (doing 4 on, 2-3 off, 4 on) and will add Dymetadrine Xtreme during the last couple of days, before I go onto 6-OXO ( I'll probably carry on during the 6-OXO phase as well)
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.57%

I wrote a review of dymetadrine on ATS-SS's web site and now I am expecting a free AST shirt in the mail

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best treatment options for low serum testosterone?
    By spiro in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM
  2. Best PH/DS for Athletics
    By Smiley in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
  4. Best PH cycle for cutting