mirmod2002

Awards
Interested in general feedback; in a couple weeks I’m starting a 20 week cycle:

EQ – 20 weeks (800mgs/w)

Test E – 20 weeks (750mgs/w)

Deca – 1st*10 weeks (400mgs/w)

Anadrol – 1st*4 weeks (100mgs/d)

Tren E – 2nd*10 weeks (400mgs/w)

I’m pretty set on the doses. I’m not looking to have a ton of conversation there. I’ve run all these (save EQ) so I know what I’m in for (for the most part). I’ll monitor appropriately and if for some reason I feel I need to adjust levels I’ll do that then. But I’ve never had an issue running these at stated levels or running them in concert (again, save EQ). Exception; Test E, at 750, is higher than I’ve run. Typically I run T at 500mgs/w, which I tolerate very well. I want to see how I respond going a bit higher. Also I feel running T a little higher during this cycle is reasonable given how abusive these compounds can be on the body; specifically Anadrol, Deca, and Tren. My biggest concern – and where I can use the help/advice – is the change from Deca to Tren at week 11. My concern centers on simultaneously having two highly potent 19nors in my system. Is this a legit concern? Anyone have experience here they can share? Should there be a gap between my last Deca injection and my first Tren pin?

Ancillaries are as follows:

Multi-V

Caber

Aromasin

Ar1macare (Olympus labs)

Kings Guard (Olympus labs)

Taurine

Arginine

GW501516 (Cardarine)

Protein

BCAA’s

Glutamine

Workout: 5 day Agonist-Antagonist training split

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks is generally regarded as the absolute minimum when using "long" esters like enanthate. The decanoate ester is even "longer." If you only want to run nandrolone for 10 weeks, you should use NPP instead. I'd also use tren A instead of tren E the second ten weeks.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Not interested in Tren A. I can't pin that often. I ran Tren E for 10 weeks on my last cycle. Started 200 worked to 400. Worked real well. I'm a fast responder. Tren kicked in about a week and a half to 2 weeks. Given half life, I get basically 10 good working weeks. I've never seen Deca run much more than 12 weeks. Nandrolone spikes at 3 to 4 days with a 1/2 life of approx 15 days. 10 weeks worked really well previously for me. But for conversation how long do you suggest?

Last edited:
M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Not interested in Tren A. I can't pin that often. I ran Tren E for 10 weeks on my last cycle. Started 200 worked to 400. Worked real well. I'm a fast responder. Tren kicked in about a week and a half to 2 weeks. Given half life, I get basically 10 good working weeks. I've never seen Deca run much more than 12 weeks. Nandrolone spikes at 3 to 4 days with a 1/2 life of approx 15 days. 10 weeks worked really well previously for me. But for conversation how long do you suggest?
NPP would have to be pinned with the same frequency as tren A, so I guess that's out, as well. The general rule is the longer the ester, the longer the cycle length. If you seem to respond quickly and 10 weeks has worked well for you in the past, then listen to your experience, not the advice of others. We all respond differently to these things, so once you know what works, go with that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switch out deca for npp or run deca longer. That eq dose is perfect, loved eq around a gram

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam, just read the thread and I'm late to the party *facepalm*

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
yates84 we partying all night. You're just in time! Haha

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
yates84 if I run deca longer I'll run deca and tren simultaneously. You ever run 2 19nors at these levels together? I can't stretch the cycle past 20 weeks unfortunately. In 22 weeks I leave the country for 10 days.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good to me! Are you logging this?? Be sure to check the hemo levels with this dude.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt stack tren and deca. You have anadrol too. You don't think it's a little bit of a crazy stack? I mean tren test anadrol is insane, I can't really see the synergy with adding much more to that.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Chados I'm not stacking deca/tren. Actually thats my concern is the switch from deca to tren week 11 and the period when both will be in my system after the transition.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
jakz I've tried to log before and I always seem to fade or lose time. But I would love to complete one. I can't commit but I'll give it a sincere effort.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Chados maybe we are not on the same page but at no point will Anadrol be run with Tren. Anadrol is the first 4 weeks where Tren only comes in around week 11 and finishes out to week 20

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados maybe we are not on the same page but at no point will Anadrol be run with Tren. Anadrol is the first 4 weeks where Tren only comes in around week 11 and finishes out to week 20
I understand you're not stacking tren deca but it's a harsh cycle. And the anadrol tren Is strong but it's been used by many before. I'm saying that the amount itself is a bit crazy and I dont know why you need deca when you have tren at all. I think there's a limit to how much you can put on and I'm not sure you've reached this limit have you?. I mean at some point we all just wont grow much more because the body won't respond.

I'm just thinking gains vs sides. Just be safe buddy.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Chados understood. It's aggressive I agree. Not a begginer stack. But I know my body's response to the compounds and my body's response when they are combined. To your other point, basically this is staged as 2 10 week cycles with EQ as the long term constant. The first ten weeks I'll bulk with Deca being the main agent. I'll kick start with 4 weeks of Anadrol, since it's fast acting, while I wait the week or two Deca typically takes to kick in for me. The second 10 weeks is a recomp/cut phase which is why I introduce Tren. At week 11 my diet will change from a clean bulk to focus on recomp goals. I appreciate you're opinion; however. It may not be the "perfect" cycle, but I'm excited to push through both phases and see the end product.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados understood. It's aggressive I agree. Not a begginer stack. But I know my body's response to the compounds and my body's response when they are combined. To your other point, basically this is staged as 2 10 week cycles with EQ as the long term constant. The first ten weeks I'll bulk with Deca being the main agent. I'll kick start with 4 weeks of Anadrol, since it's fast acting, while I wait the week or two Deca typically takes to kick in for me. The second 10 weeks is a recomp/cut phase which is why I introduce Tren. At week 11 my diet will change from a clean bulk to focus on recomp goals. I appreciate you're opinion; however. It may not be the "perfect" cycle, but I'm excited to push through both phases and see the end product.

I can't argue with your own decision. Just be safe

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything looks fine to me. I'm totally mirrin that cycle.

You like abombs at 100?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

You like abombs at 100?
I do. Actually first run I ran them at 50mgs/d for 3 to 3 1/2 of the 4 weeks. Within 2 hours my muscles were fuller. But I really didn't increase strength and actual muscle mass as I expected based on what you hear Anadrol is capable of. So last half week I kicked to to 100mgs/d. I found my sweet spot. Felt untouchable, haha. To be 100% though, last couple days I eased up on my supports and my piss was deep orange and dirty as ****. It's mad toxic at 100mgs. Luckily once I jumped back on my supports that cleared up.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

You like abombs at 100?
It's also important to know that your blood pressure increasing isn't a "potential" side effect. It's an effect. Mine is typically text book. So any seperation in the ratio peaks my interest. Now it never went to any unhealthy abnormal levels. But Anadrol will negatively impact it. Keep that in mind.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz I've tried to log before and I always seem to fade or lose time. But I would love to complete one. I can't commit but I'll give it a sincere effort.
With pictures I hope.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
With pictures I hope.
We'll see how it goes. Problem is I feel like the world's biggest twat taking selfies. Especially flexing, hahaha. But perhaps in the name of science.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It's for science.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Products started arriving today. First up are my supports Ar1macare and Kings Guard. Which is cool because when I get those that's when I really start mentally focusing on what I'm about to put myself through. And not for the reasons you might think. It's kind of embarrassing to admit but it's the volume of pills I have to take. I hate taking pills. And you have to take so damn many. Just those alone are more than I ever want to take. And then you take your other ancillary products; ugh. I really have to mentally get myself ready and prepared hahaha. The gear the pinning doesn't bother me; but 75 trillion pills a day, I want to throw up right now thinking about it, haha. But I'm excited that it's getting closer.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pills I can, I empty the caps into shakes/food/etc. I fukin hate swallowing all that stuff too. Ive managed to get prolly 1/3 of my support suppz as bulk powders now, which helps (in some ways).

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
The pills I can, I empty the caps into shakes/food/etc. I fukin hate swallowing all that stuff too. Ive managed to get prolly 1/3 of my support suppz as bulk powders now, which helps (in some ways).
If given the oppurtunity, I'd do the same. I don't have that kind of time, haha. Ar1 alone is 8 pills a day; Kings is 6. The things like glutamine, arginine, taurine, and BCAA's I have powder. But add 4 pills for the multi, two Anadrol a day to start and I'm sure more damn pills I'm forgetting; just too damn many, haha. Time to get my game face on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be sure to check the hemo levels with this dude.
Yes, this. EQ is obviously reknown for increasing rbc and hcrit, and adrol will only make things worse. Ill be surprised if you dont have to donate at some point due to this stack.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Yes, this. EQ is obviously reknown for increasing rbc and hcrit, and adrol will only make things worse. Ill be surprised if you dont have to donate at some point due to this stack.
I've seeing people say you don't have to donate and I've seen people say you should donate at least three times. At least it's crossed in front of me I have it in my head and I'll keep my eye on it for sure.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seeing people say you don't have to donate and I've seen people say you should donate at least three times. At least it's crossed in front of me I have it in my head and I'll keep my eye on it for sure.

I don't think you really (have) to.. I think it's a good thing to do though. It's like saying do you need liver protection for dbol? Not really if you're healthy it shouldn't be any problem but you still wanna use it. Steroids toxicity is highly overrated, it's the amount you use that causes problems just like any other medicine or alcohol, and if course for how long you use it. As far as medicine goes you have many that are prescribed daily thats liver toxic but we just don't use that much of them.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Super excited. Got confirmation everything is on its way.

Need to get pins now. Thinking of trying a 23 gauge. Always used 22. Any one use a 23? Thoughts?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Super excited. Got confirmation everything is on its way.

Need to get pins now. Thinking of trying a 23 gauge. Always used 22. Any one use a 23? Thoughts?
I think I can give some solid advise. I have ran a Deca/TRENsition a few times with amazing results. Start by frontloading the deca with this math: Weekly amount/7xHalf-life in days + regular inject amount = Frontload. I would also frontload EQ, but Ive done it both was [not at such high dose] but It still seems to creep along same.

So 10 week deca/10 week tren??? if this is case run Deca 12-13 weeks with a taper so 400/300/150 and at the same time introduce the Tren at week 10 not frontloaded. I have not had a problem combining 2 19s but you will only have 2-3 weeks of mild overlap as deca esters run out your Tren will be building and your body will respond better to having a "changing of the guard" rather than an ubrupt stop and start.

As for EQ blood...I have only ran EQ at 550 most and I know 700+is best but diff ppl diff needs. I never had raised hematacrit. But If you want to give blood 1-2 times I think this would be fine but I have not done a similar enough cycle to really tell you what your hematacrit will look like.

If your against giving blood just pick a fight with a whole hockey team and see how many you can merc

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I think I can give some solid advise. I have ran a Deca/TRENsition a few times with amazing results. Start by frontloading the deca with this math: Weekly amount/7xHalf-life in days + regular inject amount = Frontload. I would also frontload EQ, but Ive done it both was [not at such high dose] but It still seems to creep along same.

So 10 week deca/10 week tren??? if this is case run Deca 12-13 weeks with a taper so 400/300/150 and at the same time introduce the Tren at week 10 not frontloaded. I have not had a problem combining 2 19s but you will only have 2-3 weeks of mild overlap as deca esters run out your Tren will be building and your body will respond better to having a "changing of the guard" rather than an ubrupt stop and start.

As for EQ blood...I have only ran EQ at 550 most and I know 700+is best but diff ppl diff needs. I never had raised hematacrit. But If you want to give blood 1-2 times I think this would be fine but I have not done a similar enough cycle to really tell you what your hematacrit will look like.

If your against giving blood just pick a fight with a whole hockey team and see how many you can merc
Thanks a lot. Melted my brain a bit but I'll understand it after 20 or so more read throughs, haha. Seriously thanks.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people say you should donate blood no matter what when using EQ. I'm of the opinion that you should NEVER donate blood unless your hematocrit is out of range. Donating blood when it's not necessary can make your iron levels low. Then when you supplement with iron, your hematocrit goes out of range again. Then you donate again, and your iron is low again... and so on. I have read of this actually happening to guys, and it is a very hard problem to fix.

I would get hematocrit checked maybe 2 times mid-cycle and once right after the cycle ends. At 7 weeks, 14 weeks, and 21 weeks would work.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Have you ever run anadrol with EQ though?
No...like I said my non blood giving is not applicable since I have not ran this type of combo, and I have ran Anadrol 75mg=50mg for 4 weeks with EQ but that dosn't count because it was a mild Sust/EQ cycle. I would be more worried about the Tren and EQ messing hamatacrit than drol but I might be wrong

A lot of people say you should donate blood no matter what when using EQ. I'm of the opinion that you should NEVER donate blood unless your hematocrit is out of range. Donating blood when it's not necessary can make your iron levels low. Then when you supplement with iron, your hematocrit goes out of range again. Then you donate again, and your iron is low again... and so on. I have read of this actually happening to guys, and it is a very hard problem to fix.

I would get hematocrit checked maybe 2 times mid-cycle and once right after the cycle ends. At 7 weeks, 14 weeks, and 21 weeks would work.
WTF??? I completley agree with you don't give up enriched blood unless you're causing harm. What in the world was their reasoning for Leaking every month?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thanks a lot. Melted my brain a bit but I'll understand it after 20 or so more read throughs, haha. Seriously thanks.
I just spouted out what was off the cuff. I truly LOVE a Deca/TRENsition I think it's one of the best kept secretes for maximizing gear. Too bad you cant do a 22-24 week cycle I found that just the nut butter number. I could throw in more info as for timing and calculating the esters to a T cus I really like getting every mg out of gear.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No...like I said my non blood giving is not applicable since I have not ran this type of combo, and I have ran Anadrol 75mg=50mg for 4 weeks with EQ but that dosn't count because it was a mild Sust/EQ cycle. I would be more worried about the Tren and EQ messing hamatacrit than drol but I might be wrong
Anadrol/oxymetholone is used clinically to treat anemia isnt it? Some of the studies Ive looked at show a 6%+ (absolute) increase in hcrit. Of course, this is in subjects who are clinically very low, so the increase may not carry over to otherwise healthy normal-range guys. But regardless, the drugs MoA is clear.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Anadrol/oxymetholone is used clinically to treat anemia isnt it? Some of the studies Ive looked at show a 6%+ (absolute) increase in hcrit. Of course, this is in subjects who are clinically very low, so the increase may not carry over to otherwise healthy normal-range guys. But regardless, the drugs MoA is clear.
Yah youre right. I knew AIDS ppl get it for low white blood cell or something....Did not know it raised hcrit that much

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
The last two time I ran Anadrol I monitored my hcrit level closely. It was always at an acceptable level. The difference this cycle is running at 100mgs a day for all 4 weeks. This may make a big differnce. EQ is new to me. But given it's rep to raise a users hcrit level, I'm going to taking monitoring it more serious then I have in the past. I'll only donate if I HAVE to.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I just spouted out what was off the cuff. I truly LOVE a Deca/TRENsition I think it's one of the best kept secretes for maximizing gear. Too bad you cant do a 22-24 week cycle I found that just the nut butter number. I could throw in more info as for timing and calculating the esters to a T cus I really like getting every mg out of gear.
I was trying your math equation to see what it considered "front loading." The equation is weekly amount/7×half life + single injection amout (correct?) It's a nerdy question but is order of operation important, meaning, are there parentheticals missing. This is how I read it and worked it. To start weekly amount is 400. 200 per single injection. Half life 15 days. So . . . (400/(7×15)+200) ➡ (400/105 + 200) ➡ (approx) 4 + 200 = 204 an injection. Did I do this correctly? Feels wrong.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
WTF??? I completley agree with you don't give up enriched blood unless you're causing harm. What in the world was their reasoning for Leaking every month?
I never said anything about donating every month...

I guess the reasoning for donating no matter what when using EQ comes from the fact that EQ is known to increase RBC more than any other steroid (that I know of).

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

I guess the reasoning for donating no matter what when using EQ comes from the fact that EQ is known to increase RBC more than any other steroid (that I know of).
I think FRITZBLITZ was agreeing. If you donate 3 times (as I believe you said you heard) then over a 12 week run you'll donate once a month. I think he was trying to say he disagrees with that logic and agrees with you. Maybe I'm wrong though.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Yah I was agreeing with you. But I wondered what was the logic for donating no matter what

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I was trying your math equation to see what it considered "front loading." The equation is weekly amount/7×half life + single injection amout (correct?) It's a nerdy question but is order of operation important, meaning, are there parentheticals missing. This is how I read it and worked it. To start weekly amount is 400. 200 per single injection. Half life 15 days. So . . . (400/(7×15)+200) ➡ (400/105 + 200) ➡ (approx) 4 + 200 = 204 an injection. Did I do this correctly? Feels wrong.
Yah that is a bit confusing. I just pasted from my notes but it looks like 400/7=57.14 57.14x15= 857.1 857.1+200= 1057 frontload

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Yah that is a bit confusing. I just pasted from my notes but it looks like 400/7=57.14 57.14x15= 857.1 857.1+200= 1057 frontload
Thats more like what I would've expected. Not even sure how I'd work with an extra 4 whole mgs, haha.

Pehaps a stupid question or maybe I missed it previously; how many weeks does one normally front load for?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thats more like what I would've expected. Not even sure how I'd work with an extra 4 whole mgs, haha.

Pehaps a stupid question or maybe I missed it previously; how many weeks does one normally front load for?
4ml hahaha I frontloaded 5 needles once lol. But you only frontload very first shot, then just do 200 3-4 days later and keep it up and it essentially gives you a balanced serum level by day 2-4 instead of week 2-3

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Quick correction (no idea how I made this mistake) I will run Deca at 500mgs/w as that's my products dose per ml.

Feel kinda stupid, haha.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Quick correction (no idea how I made this mistake) I will run Deca at 500mgs/w as that's my products dose per ml.

Feel kinda stupid, haha.
Better now than on game day so your frontload will be 1271.4

EDIT 1321.4 double check this though

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Better now than on game day so your frontload will be 1271.4

EDIT 1321.4 double check this though
The 1300 is correct based on the equation. But is the front loaded does just the first week or for multiple weeks?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was trying your math equation to see what it considered "front loading." The equation is weekly amount/7×half life + single injection amout (correct?)
fueledpassion

Is that^ what you have used (I cant remember datbtrue's formula)? I vaguely recall you suggesting pinning total weekly amount for 3 pins (Mon tues wed) to get levels up, but cant remember what drug that was and if it was applicable across the board.