Epistane - Low Estro Sleep problems?

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
Hi all.

I'm on Week 3 of a 6 Week 50mg Epi run. Seeing incredible results so far. Weight is up 6 lbs (I'm assuming some of that is water, some is muscle, some is glycogen) and all my lifts are up big time. However, last night and two nights ago I could not fall asleep at all. I rarely get insomnia unless I'm stressed out about something - which I'm not. Could this be caused by low estrogen from Epistane?

Thanks all, I'd appreciate any advice/feedback.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know that it's related to estrogen. There is quite a bit of information about low test and insomnia though. Both hormones and being balanced are optimal of course.

Most androgens give me sleep issues to varying degrees though. Some tend to go away mid-cycle. Some tend to intensify throughout.

Melatonin is a mild option to help sleep if it persists.

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
I don't know that it's related to estrogen. There is quite a bit of information about low test and insomnia though. Both hormones and being balanced are optimal of course.

Most androgens give me sleep issues to varying degrees though. Some tend to go away mid-cycle. Some tend to intensify throughout.

Melatonin is a mild option to help sleep if it persists.
Thanks for the reply man. I’m guessing it’s gotta do with test shutdown then, as this cycle is oral only.