Competing for Receptor Sites

sespress

Awards
OK so I've been looking about and I've been wondering - I'm taking a product right now with 10/10/10 DMZ/MSten/Alpha1 - but people tend to look down on these pre-built prohormone stacks.

I guess I'm wondering:
With other drugs receptor sites can be fought over by drugs with roughly the same binding affinity, or totally displaced by another one with a higher affinity. Does this happen to a lesser or greater effect with gear? For instance, why not take the SDMZ, and other low doses of like anavar, and maybe a TD 1-Andro. Obviously this is too much. But why?

Is it too many things for the liver (in combination?), with the PH I can see this being the case.
Is it receptor site issues - too many cooks in the kitchen?
Is it simply that effective "Threshold" doses exist and to increase the qty of substances and still get an effect one would have to take too many of them to process?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have way too many receptors to over saturate them. It's a lot of other factors that play into limiting muscle growth on cycle like myostatin, cortisol, etc fighting to keep your body from getting too big.

sespress

Awards
Thanks I've always been curious. So why are well formulated all in one stacks not more popular?

I guess I feel that some supplement company somewhere should have figured out the optimal blend of all ingredients required to give you the ultimate experience and then that would be the go-to. (Cortisol blocking and whatever else).