SARM TALK

Scootertooter

Awards
Looking for some reputable places to pick up some SARMS. I've been looking at getting them off of a site called NewRoids.com. Is there anyone that could point me in the right direction. After doing the research on places it's still a shot in the dark here.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
QUESTION FOR EXPERIENCED USERS:Is this sort of question still violating forum rules? Because sarms are legal but he is asking for a source.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Looking for some reputable places to pick up some SARMS. I've been looking at getting them off of a site called NewRoids.com. Is there anyone that could point me in the right direction. After doing the research on places it's still a shot in the dark here.
Definitely do not get it there. Do some research online and you'll find something.

Scootertooter

Awards
Same goes for me. I've cruised through several forums, reviews, feedback, etc. Heard back and forth talk about how so and so site is great. Then from another sources saying that the site is trash. As of now NR is the only site that I haven't heard anyone bash. Just trying to absorb more knowledge before I make an educated choice on what site to go through.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id get it from the board sponsor. If anything goes wrong, which Im not suggesting it will BUT should it, you kick up a stink (politely) and it'll be in their interest to sort you out. Everyone wins.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I agree with NAC's point. This forum is without a doubt the best source of info on the internet. I have read forums from every site on the internet probably and the most unbiased info comes from here. Because of that, I would definitely love to support board sponsors and order from them on my next run. I would also like to point out that the advocate for newroids gives out his personal name, phone number, and email. I couldn't see anyone doing this if they didn't believe in their products. But, as stated before, I haven't personally taken these products. I do have my next cycle sitting in the cabinet from them. ordered last WED and it was here FRI. Also, I am currently running EA LGD and it is legit.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Have you had issues with them? I have heard nothing but good things but haven't tried them myself.
I was on Reddit looking at some reviews, and some other searches. I haven't personally tried them either, but I mean if someone here has used them and they are good 2 go, go for it.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I agree with NAC's point. This forum is without a doubt the best source of info on the internet. I have read forums from every site on the internet probably and the most unbiased info comes from here. Because of that, I would definitely love to support board sponsors and order from them on my next run. I would also like to point out that the advocate for newroids gives out his personal name, phone number, and email. I couldn't see anyone doing this if they didn't believe in their products. But, as stated before, I haven't personally taken these products. I do have my next cycle sitting in the cabinet from them. ordered last WED and it was here FRI. Also, I am currently running EA LGD and it is legit.
Totally agree man, EA has legit stuff.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for *****************************

They have lots of positive reviews over on other boards.

Plus NAC makes a good point, if you go with another source and you're disappointed, that's the end of the road. If you get something from the forum sponsor (PRE) and you're disappointed for whatever reason (which I'm sure you will not be) you at least have the opportunity to put them on blast here and get the problem resolved. The community can't do anything for you if you go to an outside source, besides tell you sorry better luck next time

Edit: and it looks they're having a sale as well today

Reactions: Nac
Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Brands I know to be legit: Enhanced Athlete, Olympus UK, Focused Nutrition and DNA Anabolics.

They are all better priced compared to over priced stuff like NewRoids and SARMSX.

Best bang for the buck regarding dosage/price of the bottle is Focused Nutrition.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed right now there is a 35% sale at PRE, and they are a board sponsor. If you can support board sponsors and get a good deal it's a win. It doesn't apply to their Alpha Ace however. :/

What was stated already, if you were to have an issue with a company that was a board sponsor, you have a venue to get help with reps. And Yates has a stellar reputation on here.

Code is: Yates35

http://www.*****************************

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed right now there is a 35% sale at PRE, and they are a board sponsor. If you can support board sponsors and get a good deal it's a win. It doesn't apply to their Alpha Ace however. :/

What was stated already, if you were to have an issue with a company that was a board sponsor, you have a venue to get help with reps. And Yates has a stellar reputation on here.

Code is: Yates35

http://www.*****************************
Yea but they did discount it 20% without the need of a code. So still a nice $10 discount per bottle

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea but they did discount it 20% without the need of a code. So still a nice $10 discount per bottle
That wasn't there before! lol. Or, my eyes are not so good. :D

Scootertooter

Awards
The discount code practically cut my cart price in half.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brands I know to be legit: Enhanced Athlete, Olympus UK, Focused Nutrition and DNA Anabolics.

They are all better priced compared to over priced stuff like NewRoids and SARMSX.

Best bang for the buck regarding dosage/price of the bottle is Focused Nutrition.
This is good news. I have both Olympus UK and Focused Nutrition coming. What did you think of RAD 140 from Focused Nutrition?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do, new dad here, so bear with... currently sitting at 210lbs, bit high on bodyfat at 17%, 6'1" tall. This is a dramatic shift from, a long sports hiatus. Yet, this past 1.5 to 2 years of training mostly before work, with a wife expecting... started very out of shape, thin at 175lbs and 20% BF. Never had the tire around the waist before.

Newer to SARMs, but finisning up my 5th PH cycle over the past year and half weight training with moderate cardio, this time German Pharma M-drol (10mg caps) and Epi-smash left over BSL... stsrted with classic bkackstone PH. But GP dmz, epi, tren from UK is real good.

My plan is to do my first real cut or recomp cycle with Olympic UK Ostar1ne, or Focused Nutrition, RAD140. In either csse use MK-677 and Armistane for PCT. Harsher PH like M1AD shut me down in longer cycles...

Basically i am a semo tall ectomorph (left high school 6'2" at 150bs) who is now on 3rd round of weight training, first two natty when yoinger with creatine, protein, gainers, a tribulus, etc...
In air force and college, a decade prior... was 190lbs 14-15% BF natty when i did train for a while.

Anyway, being late 30s, now adding prohormones with blood monitoring, plus daily solid cooking for new family, hydration and suppz... got me in best shape of my life and healed some old injuries too...

I'll let you know how RAD 140 SARMs cycle goes. Was hoping someone else who knows focused nutrition could comment, and lab CoA? If its bunk i can return and get a better brand.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Will do, new dad here, so bear with... currently sitting at 210lbs, bit high on bodyfat at 17%, 6'1" tall. This is a dramatic shift from, a long sports hiatus. Yet, this past 1.5 to 2 years of training mostly before work, with a wife expecting... started very out of shape, thin at 175lbs and 20% BF. Never had the tire around the waist before.

Newer to SARMs, but finisning up my 5th PH cycle over the past year and half weight training with moderate cardio, this time German Pharma M-drol (10mg caps) and Epi-smash left over BSL... stsrted with classic bkackstone PH. But GP dmz, epi, tren from UK is real good.

My plan is to do my first real cut or recomp cycle with Olympic UK Ostar1ne, or Focused Nutrition, RAD140. In either csse use MK-677 and Armistane for PCT. Harsher PH like M1AD shut me down in longer cycles...

Basically i am a semo tall ectomorph (left high school 6'2" at 150bs) who is now on 3rd round of weight training, first two natty when yoinger with creatine, protein, gainers, a tribulus, etc...
In air force and college, a decade prior... was 190lbs 14-15% BF natty when i did train for a while.

Anyway, being late 30s, now adding prohormones with blood monitoring, plus daily solid cooking for new family, hydration and suppz... got me in best shape of my life and healed some old injuries too...

I'll let you know how RAD 140 SARMs cycle goes. Was hoping someone else who knows focused nutrition could comment, and lab CoA? If its bunk i can return and get a better brand.
From what I've seen, I'd say you should cut on Ostarine simply because it's the most mild SARM. It shines when preserving muscle waist not really when building muscle. And it seems to suppress people way less than others, generally speaking. 10mg to 20mg should prevent muscle waste depending on how much muscle you have.

Some people say 3 to 4 weeks on RAD-140 gives you lethargy, let me know how you feel. MK-677 is something I'd like to be on year around for overall quality of life and adding that extra level of results over time. If I find a good price for the bottle I will start doing that.

Good luck, mate!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Go to PRE... 35 percent off? Yeah that's enough of a reason there but there service is top notch. I haven't run sarms but I've gotten other things from them and their dosing is on point. Everyone takes 50mg Clomid but who sells 50mg/1ml nobody that I found except PRE

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Go to PRE... 35 percent off? Yeah that's enough of a reason there but there service is top notch. I haven't run sarms but I've gotten other things from them and their dosing is on point. Everyone takes 50mg Clomid but who sells 50mg/1ml nobody that I found except PRE
This. I've mostly seen 25mg/ml for Clo

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started the Olympus UK Ostarine 20mg per day with MK 677 too for next 6 weeks. Just finished short 3 week German Pharma PH cycle. Up 12 lbs.

After Osta, I'll give RAD 140 a go, before receptor rest and German Pharma PH cycle again... Workout 2 on Osta tomorrow AM. The hard part will be cutting sugar. As a tallish, aging ectomorph... i used to eat sugar and fat with utter impunity, until lately lol. I cook and eat much cleaner, but sugar is hard to dodge in USA.

Anyway Walmart now has $5 stevia and maltodex sweetner big bags. That and my $20 Mr. Coffee ice tea maker will hopefully allow me to get ice tea or coffee flavor and caffeine with much less sugar. Still like sweet tea, ya know.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Just started the Olympus UK Ostarine 20mg per day with MK 677 too for next 6 weeks. Just finished short 3 week German Pharma PH cycle. Up 12 lbs.

After Osta, I'll give RAD 140 a go, before receptor rest and German Pharma PH cycle again... Workout 2 on Osta tomorrow AM. The hard part will be cutting sugar. As a tallish, aging ectomorph... i used to eat sugar and fat with utter impunity, until lately lol. I cook and eat much cleaner, but sugar is hard to dodge in USA.

Anyway Walmart now has $5 stevia and maltodex sweetner big bags. That and my $20 Mr. Coffee ice tea maker will hopefully allow me to get ice tea or coffee flavor and caffeine with much less sugar. Still like sweet tea, ya know.
Let us know how you feel on MK-677! Also what PH was that? Awesome gains.

I bought a bottle of it from Focused Nutrition and will start taking it next week but I am afraid of the lethargy (already lethargic person lol) and heavy limb numbness.

My girl's left arm went completely dead after weeks on only 10mg of MK-677.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah it was the DMZ (called M-drol) and Epi (Epi 20) 3.5 weeks. Pretty potent, i didnt even dose-ramp, just 10mg of M-Drol and 20mg Epi (1 cap each in AM before work with pre workout, cardio warmup and weight training).

Well thats what i normally have done, but for past 4 weeks my right foot was healing from break so i skipped the elliptical trainer until this AM now on Ostarine and MK.

I love MK 677, sleep, skin, nails all improve and mood-energy. I'm still finishing some i had from outlier nutrition, but will start OL UK brand shortly.

Let me know how focused nutrition goes, is their EU branch still open?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Oh yeah it was the DMZ (called M-drol) and Epi (Epi 20) 3.5 weeks. Pretty potent, i didnt even dose-ramp, just 10mg of M-Drol and 20mg Epi (1 cap each in AM before work with pre workout, cardio warmup and weight training).

Well thats what i normally have done, but for past 4 weeks my right foot was healing from break so i skipped the elliptical trainer until this AM now on Ostarine and MK.

I love MK 677, sleep, skin, nails all improve and mood-energy. I'm still finishing some i had from outlier nutrition, but will start OL UK brand shortly.

Let me know how focused nutrition goes, is their EU branch still open?
Thanks for clarifying, mate.

I don't know much about PH. Something I have to look into. Dunno what's the purpose of using them as opposed to standard gear.

Also, how much MK-677 were you taking per day?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Wow was the arm numbness temporary?
Nope, worse and worse by the day. She had to come off it. Hands and feet swollen and red. Like, very bloated.

She's pissed cause the benefits of GH are undeniable. But like that, she couldn't keep taking it. And it was only one pill per night at 10mg. XD

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried medals research??? They are cheaper than PRE and I'm balling on a budget lol

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Has anyone tried medals research??? They are cheaper than PRE and I'm balling on a budget lol
Focused Nutrition on Predator Nutrition is still cheaper. 90 pills instead of 30/60 and with higher concentration.

Use the code SARMAUG for 10% off.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Focused Nutrition on Predator Nutrition is still cheaper. 90 pills instead of 30/60 and with higher concentration.

Use the code SARMAUG for 10% off.
They are still more expensive than medals research with the coupon code... And medals research has 90 caps as well.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
They are still more expensive than medals research with the coupon code... And medals research has 90 caps as well.
Really? What's the code?

If that's the case then I also wanna know if this is legit.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Really? What's the code?

If that's the case then I also wanna know if this is legit.
I didn't use a code for medals research I just go the their website, not eBay bull****. I meant that the focused nutrition sarms we're still more expensive with the coupon. And I've order some medals mk677 and mk2866 and I'll post a review soon.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope, worse and worse by the day. She had to come off it. Hands and feet swollen and red. Like, very bloated.

She's pissed cause the benefits of GH are undeniable. But like that, she couldn't keep taking it. And it was only one pill per night at 10mg. XD
What ancillaries was she taking? Aspirin? Potassium? Dandelion Extract? All those three help with the sides.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
What ancillaries was she taking? Aspirin? Potassium? Dandelion Extract? All those three help with the sides.
None. I think she will resume it cause the benefits are great, without the Ligandrol, and hopefully it helps a bit.

Will suggest those ancillaries. Thanks, man!

FortressOfGains

Awards
Newroids is legit. Seth cares about his clients and your well being

FortressOfGains

Awards

I’m with you on this man... if homie is giving his personal info out he’s making a point to bring the best product he can. THAT DONT MEAN other places aren’t doing the same but it’s hard to find people like this these days