First Test Cycle...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Did a 4.5 month cycle with sarms and ended with test cyp.

S4, lgd, ostarine: 1-8 weeks
Test e 300
7-10 weeks
600MG Twice a week Tuesday anhd Friday
TEST C 250
11-14 weeks
450mg twice a week Tuesday and Fridays
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Otc test booster

Right now setting at 6.5lb heavier at 167-173.5lb. I will prolly add nova to pct next time I am not sure also Hcq busy almost went and hid on me and my sex drive was during the cycle for sure... I think the sarms primed by body up for the actual cycle of test but this was my first and I kind of went on how my body reacted combined with the bro science.... just felt like sharing

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is kinda confusing the way it's writen. Maybe it's just me. I'm very interested in your results. The testosterone timing and doses is where I'm confused. Thanks.

joonp

Awards
7 weeks of long estered test? That is a complete waste. At week 5-6 its just beginning to kick in. Why switch from test e to test c? Someone give u a vial of each? no ai? u should get bloods. the weight u gained was all from the sarms. if you had waited and run a real test only cycle you probly woulda seen gains in the 10-15 lb range. i know you wanna keep the gains coming but cycles carefully planned out and executed with ai and a good pct will give you better returns on ur investment.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the confusing language I should of proof read... but the reasoning for the drop in test is I started getting bad headaches and I had to use a different source of test I would of rather had the enanthate but when I lowered the test per mg. The headaches stayed away so I kept it there.... I was told the headaches would go away but I didn't want to test so I just lowered the dosage and headaches system away and as you can see that was weeks 11-14

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Had an ai
Exemestane eod up twill weeks 1-10 then dropped 8t completely I thought it might of been contributing to the headaches . also I am cool with critiquing ok but I am just staying the facts u am not saying this is the right or the wrong way this is how I did it

joonp

Awards
Not trying to be mean or put u down. Sorry if it seems like that. Just saying based on what im interpreting that you ran ur test for only 7 weeks. C/e dont really fully kick in til like week 4-5. So to end in week 7 is kinda pointless. Should run at least 10 weeks preferebly 12 to squeeze the most put of it. Sarms used to be kinda cheap. Now they more than aas so all im saying is id prefer to buy a cycle as your gains per doller is higher.

joonp

Awards
Damn this is old lol how did this appear at the top of my list?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn this is old lol how did this appear at the top of my list?
LOL thanks for pointing that out. It got bumped. I'm not sure if OP was drunk, or English is a very weak second language, but this was one of the most confusing posts I've ever read.

joonp

Awards
LOL thanks for pointing that out. It got bumped. I'm not sure if OP was drunk, or English is a very weak second language, but this was one of the most confusing posts I've ever read.
I know. Some of these cycles these guys run is incredulous. Idk if they just run them on the fly or if they so afraid to train natty that they just keep throwing stuff in