Extending to 12 weeks?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, here's my background for this cycle... was on ostarine for 3 weeks before I added in oral 1 andro and epiandro... I'm now at 8 weeks total for this, and wifey found my pct and kind of threw it out behind my back, so I'm waiting for pct to come in so was debating just running some leftover msten I have from nos for a couple more weeks? The results I got from oral 1 andro and epi were so mild it's not even funny... I wouldn't doubt if I wasn't even shut down hehe... so what's your thoughts on this?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You haven't ran any methylated compounds so you got that going for you. 12 weeks should be fine just make sure you don't let your wife throw this pct away ;) I personally only like 8 week cycles. Keep in mind I am 31, family, career, and I think longevity now. There are plenty of members who run much more for much longer if it's any consolation.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've seen some risky looking logs on here so I figured it wouldn't be too bad just figured I'd ask

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your wife took what she viewed as a bad situation and made it demonstrably worse by her own standard of evaluation...

You need to have a heart to heart with her. Not for her opinion though but rather her stupidity in causing unnecessary harm to her husband. Wow.

It's like finding your spouse's stash of opiate-withdraw supplements and out of anger throwing them out.

She does realize that PCT is the bridge between your current lifestyle preference (cycling) and her preference (being natty), doesn't she?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt she realizes any of that. I can almost guarantee she just saw it. Viewed it as steroids. Tossed. No concept of how it works or his purpose. Heart to heart with her is indeed necessary but I don't think she did it out of malice.