New Cycle, thoughts?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Nearing the end of a major cut, as soon as those last two abs pop out Im finished, haha. Considering another cycle this winter. Pinning test again is out, don't want to be tied into it for 12+ weeks, plus I have my kids now so privacy and security are an issue. Looking at 8 weeks, would like to use something like C+P Chemical 4 ad as a base, with a little androsterone thrown in for the "feel good" aspect.

I have epistane on hand now, but have read Mithras is better, and milder. Have not been able to source Mithras yet but seeing as I have a few months to figure things out it's not an issue.

Id be running Kingsguard plus some extra TUDCA if needed for on cycle.

What would you run and why? Already have full PCT regimen on hand, Clomid, Nolva and exemestane along with Kingsblood.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm in very similar circumstances to yourself. Currently considering 8 weeks of 4-ad with either t-bol or LGD. Maybe even 4 weeks LGD followed by 4 weeks t-bol.

Let me know what you decide to go with.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard that mithras wasn't that impressive from the majority of reviews and cycle logs; epistane on the other hand is great. I'd just keep the exemestane on hand incase you need it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Straight out of a cut? LGD + trestolone.