Bulking - Sarm recommendation?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Hello all,

I am sort of new to this website and was looking if there was any other sarm besides LGD that is good for bulking?

I am currently running a cycle of LGD 10mg daily. I ran a previous cycle of LGD awhile back, as I went from 150 to about 160lbs. I have researched PH's but I think I'd be safer running sarms for now. My goal weight is to get to 170 in a few more months. Sorry if this has been posted already.

I also have been trying to eat around 3500 calories a day.

Any advice would be helpful,
Thanks

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
If you find a legitimate source pm!!! One forum praise a source mean while the other trash it. Mk677 is believed to increase your hunger while gaining lean muscle.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
If you find a legitimate source pm!!! One forum praise a source mean while the other trash it. Mk677 is believed to increase your hunger while gaining lean muscle.
I will look into MK677 then, appreciate the help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk is a natural gh booster not a sarm but it can help but plan on picking up unough for 10-12 weeks, it works better the longer you use it.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Mk is a natural gh booster not a sarm but it can help but plan on picking up unough for 10-12 weeks, it works better the longer you use it.
Thanks for the info man, appreciate it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I've compared MA Labs Somatozine to 4iu rHGH daily and it's about the same with less sides and a littleless water retention and lethargy.

GH delivers slightly better pumps and sleep but I think it's just the added extracellular water weight.

In regards to PH's, would you consider one of the pro-steroids instead? Still a few places to get TD Dienolone or TD Trestolone. Coupled with that MK it would work very well.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I agree. I've compared MA Labs Somatozine to 4iu rHGH daily and it's about the same with less sides and a littleless water retention and lethargy.

GH delivers slightly better pumps and sleep but I think it's just the added extracellular water weight.

In regards to PH's, would you consider one of the pro-steroids instead? Still a few places to get TD Dienolone or TD Trestolone. Coupled with that MK it would work very well.
Thank you for the information. Much appreciated, and I would consider a pro-steriod for my next cycle. I would need to look into what type of cycle I should run to do so, any recommendations on what type of cycle? I'm not sure where to get TD Dienolone or Trestolone.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methylstenbolone is also easy to find still, same with epistane and other old designers as long as you find the right place

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abaddon75 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 58
Hazard5150 Anabolics 14
thatguy28 Anabolics 20
Anabolics 8