Sarms at 19?

K

Kody

Awards
Im 19 and have been looking to bulk up. Ive been considering doing an 8 week cycle of lgd 4033/10 mg and mk 677/20 mg. I'd use nolvadex for pct and keep some armidex on the side just in case I notice symptoms of gyno.

Im just curious as to how bad the suppression would be since Im only 19 and if i would be able to make a decent recovery. Id also appreciate any advice or input.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely do not do it, everyone here will tell you no as well. Sure you could make a decent recovery over time because the human body in incredibly capable but it's not near worth it at 19. Give yourself sometime and invest more into nutrition

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Absolutely do not do it, everyone here will tell you no as well. Sure you could make a decent recovery over time because the human body in incredibly capable but it's not near worth it at 19. Give yourself sometime and invest more into nutrition
Yeah this although I am currently running MK677 as it doesn't suppress you. I am also running MassMax XT and I've had pretty good gains started at 183 about a month ago I'm at 192 ATM although a few lbs of that is water. I'm 20.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This. No amount of HPTA suppression is acceptable at 19 yo. Your physiology is still developing and maturing not to mention better tuned for growth on its own than it ever will be.

K

Kody

Awards
Ya, that's why I've been on edge with this. I wasn't sure if the suppression and sides would be worth the gains at 19.

What do you guys think about just running the 8 weeks with only the mk 677

Also, Jcr97 what dosage do you use and how long do you plan on running it?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ya, that's why I've been on edge with this. I wasn't sure if the suppression and sides would be worth the gains at 19.

Doing 5 weeks:

week 1 12.5mg
Week 2-4 25mg
Week 5 12.5mg

Using 1 bottle of Somatozine and I'm doing an 8 week massmax

K

Kody

Awards
How is the massmax? Also, have you noticed any sides from the mk 677?

Don't mean to play 21 questions here. Just curious and new to all this.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
How is the massmax? Also, have you noticed any sides from the mk 677?

Don't mean to play 21 questions here. Just curious and new to all this.
If you're all new to this I wouldn't take MK677 I have been training since I was 14. How long have you been training?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

No amount of suppression is worth gains at 19. You have plenty available naturally until your at least 25 IMO. Worry about building a base and nailing your nutrition before jumping into this stuff.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
If your new to this I would go ahead and get these:

-pre workout (check out Olympus Labs)
-protein powder
-creatine
-Fish oil
-vitamin D
-bcaas
-1.3g of protein per lb of body weight
-1.5g of carbs per lb of body weight
0.6g of fat per lb of body weight
-8h of sleep
-plenty of water
-for a workout plan go surf on bodybuilding.com

Do this for a while and you'll see mad gains.

K

Kody

Awards
No not new to training lol. New to sarms and taking anything other than protein/creatine/ pre workout.

I've been working out since I was 15 and was in pretty decent shape before i left for the military. But Ive only stepped foot in a gym once or twice in the past 8 months because I've been in a constant training enviroment. Before i left i was 155 lbs with a max bench press of 265. Now im 165 and can barely push 180. Im just looking for something to give me that extra edge now that Im done with training and actually at a unit.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
No not new to training lol. New to sarms and taking anything other than protein/creatine/ pre workout.

I've been working out since I was 15 and was in pretty decent shape before i left for the military. But Ive only stepped foot in a gym once or twice in the past 8 months because I've been in a constant training enviroment. Before i left i was 155 lbs with a max bench press of 265. Now im 165 and can barely push 180. Im just looking for something to give me that extra edge now that Im done with training and actually at a unit.
Ok man sounds good then I would consider MassMax with MK check it out and also for the MK I've been getting a bit of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up as a result so therefore in order to treat this I am taking Dandellion root and I'm spiking up my potassium.

DONT do SARMS as you don't want to destroy test levels not worth it. MK isn't à sarm it's a GH secretogogue

K

Kody

Awards
Alright, thanks for the input man. I appreciate it.

L

Lift Lion

Awards
The most effective supplement I've ever used is GOMAD (google it). This will get you results, cheap, with no side effects.

L

Lift Lion

Awards
I was stuck at 280 lb bench for years. GOMAD got me to 320 and later 350. I think this is what you're after, right? Worked for me.

Aside from your age, I'd also check military regs and understand the consequences of whatever you choose to take.

K

Kody

Awards
I might stack gomad with the mk 677. See where it takes me. Lol. Seems like it'd be pretty difficult to drink a gallon of milk a day but i could give it try.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Milk is for babies."

- Arnold

skeptical-baby-meme-drinking-milk.jpg

L

Lift Lion

Awards
Seems like it'd be pretty difficult to drink a gallon of milk a day but i could give it try.
It's hard, but it works. And I drink it from the jug, takes too long to use a glass when you have a gallon to drink each day! The goal is 5-6k calories a day, milk is just much easier than eating that much whole food.

Combine with heavy compound lifts (squat, bench, row) 3 times a week, more if you can recover fast enough, and skip the cardio.

I might stack gomad with the mk 677.
I checked and I'm pretty sure mk 677 is against military regs, so make sure you understand the consequences. I believe GABA is allowed and it stimulates GH also.

K

Kody

Awards
I was joking about stacking gomad and mk677 lol but ya I might just give gomad a try before I test out mk677. Thanks for the input.

L

Lift Lion

Awards
JCR97, the list you posted above is solid, just add more food as needed. Milk is easy and cheap.

I also really like the Stronglifts 5x5 workout that's popular along with GOMAD. It's simple and makes you very strong. Downside is it's powerlifting, not body building. I know guys who look bigger than me, but I'm waaaay stronger, like 100lbs more on lifts. Once you hit your strength goals, if you want to look bigger, switch to a 8-12 rep bodybuilding instead of 5 rep strength program.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
JCR97, the list you posted above is solid, just add more food as needed. Milk is easy and cheap.

I also really like the Stronglifts 5x5 workout that's popular along with GOMAD. It's simple and makes you very strong. Downside is it's powerlifting, not body building. I know guys who look bigger than me, but I'm waaaay stronger, like 100lbs more on lifts. Once you hit your strength goals, if you want to look bigger, switch to a 8-12 rep bodybuilding instead of 5 rep strength program.
Yeah i strongly agree with your point.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
GOMAD is ridiculous. I love milk, but I could not do a gallon a day. Nor do I care to spend $120/month just on milk.

(I'm sure milk prices vary, but it's about $3.99 here)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Just checked out 5x5 not enough volume for the amount of cals you'll be ingesting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
GOMAD is ridiculous. I love milk, but I could not do a gallon a day. Nor do I care to spend $120/month just on milk.

(I'm sure milk prices vary, but it's about $3.99 here)
I used to drink a gallon a day without trying. I love milk tho. Now the lactose fuks up my stomach so I switched to fairlife milk. It's twice as expensive but it's double the protien. And honestly who can't spend a extra$4 a day, that's like going out for 1 beer lol. That 4 bucks gives you almost 100 gm protien and like 1000 calories with fairlife

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I used to drink a gallon a day without trying. I love milk tho. Now the lactose fuks up my stomach so I switched to fairlife milk. It's twice as expensive but it's double the protien. And honestly who can't spend a extra$4 a day, that's like going out for 1 beer lol. That 4 bucks gives you almost 100 gm protien and like 1000 calories with fairlife
Because I work in accounting and I think in terms of monthly expenditures. =P

Plus, the more I have to go to the store, the more OTHER random things I'm going to buy. First world problems, right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because I work in accounting and I think in terms of monthly expenditures. =P

Plus, the more I have to go to the store, the more OTHER random things I'm going to buy. First world problems, right?
I get what you're saying and maybe I just don't care enough about money but the way I look at things it makes sense to me. I've been broker then broke making 350 a week and living good making 2000 a week. I at my bottom making chump change and paying 157 a week in child support always found time to hang out with my friends for drinks or dinner and while not the most responsible I always had at least a extra 20 bucks a day to have fun. 4 bucks would never be a problem. Now at that time I didn't have money to go on vacation or splurge outside my fun but my day to day was fine and my kids go to private school and **** s paid. I always look at the now which is a problem but I own a house 2 cars and a ****ty boat. A value meal is like $10, a beer at the bar is 3-5, a night having dinner out with my girlfriend is 100. $4 is nothing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My brother is a accountant and he would agree with you tho

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
It was never a discussion about whether or not $4 per day is a lot (which is subjective.)

I said I simply don't care to spend $120/month on milk. ;) Naturally I spend $4 or more dollars per day on other, more frivolous things. Tonight it happened to be beer because I was helping a buddy move. Pizza and beer are pretty much required during a house move.

More importantly though, as I said, I wouldn't even be able to drink that per day without feeling completely bloated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Calm down, breath. Lol . I wasn't attacking u. U need a Glass of milk

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
If I drank a gallon of whole milk a day I'd be sh1tting watery blood for months.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Calm down, breath. Lol . I wasn't attacking u. U need a Glass of milk
Uhh yeah, and nowhere did I come across as if you were....but that's amazing that you are able to detect emotion through text.

You had JUST gone on a giant diatribe about how $4 is nothing, and you're telling me to breathe and calm down? lol, okay dude. Enjoy your gallon of milk.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Boys let's not start beef in Kody thread he asked a simple Q not some keyboard warrior drama.

Not hating just saying boys.