Transdermal application prob?

reforged

Awards
Hey all, I have been wanting to start my dermatrest cycle in near future and I read on some thread that hair will absorb td , prettymuch robbing it. I'm 40 so have ALOT of hair on thighs and shoulder etc. Can I get by with shaving application sites, or do I need to remove it below surface too? I couldn't find my answer in past threads so had to ask my noob question. Any advice really appreciated.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Shaving will work just fine. Washing and/or lightly exfoliating the application site (prior to applying product) will also increase absorption.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
OLUK Dermatrest is very fast absorbing so you have to apply and spread quickly before it dries. I never needed to apply anyhwere other than shoulders, traps, clavicle, biceps, inner forearm. Rotating application sites is a good idea.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I heard adding some sunscreen an hour after application helps as well. Any truth to that?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I heard adding some sunscreen an hour after application helps as well. Any truth to that?
I've never heard of that technique but it's not something I would try at first glance. You can add a small bit of hand sanitizer to the application areas after an hour if you want. This may help to catch a small bit of active that didn't penetrate the dermis. Another option is to apply one of your doses an hour before working out. The workout state (warm/open pores) may help with absorption of some left-over active as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^agreed, Ive found traps/clavicle/upper pecs/shoulder all excellent sites.

reforged

Awards
Thanks, I appreciate it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna lose most in hair!