Will Ostarine raise red blood cell count?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to run Ostarine for an 8 week cycle. My red blood cell count is 5.96 (4.50-5.90 M/cu mm) Hemoglobin 15.8 (13.9-16.3 g/dL) Hemaocrit (48.1 41.0-53.0%)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dumb question, but where did it show effect on RBC, etc? I couldn't find it in there...
Nah it didnt, that quote is it, Im assuming the rise in hcrit was due to a rise in rbc.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now the next question is, could I chance a cycle for 8 weeks? See, I want an anabolic compound to lower my weight rapidly, because no matter what I do I cannot loose weight. I'm starting to get sleep apnea again and thus that makes it even harder to loose weight and it's why my numbers are high. Now I CAN loose weight fast with a compound like ostarine, but that in itself raises RBC, but I need a compound to help me loose weight rapidly so that my RBC goes down. Double edge sword. To clarify, I want a compound that helps with arthritis as well as promotes fat loss.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im confused, and a bit ignorant; why are you concerned about rbc? Do you have high rbc? What is it measuring?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Now the next question is, could I chance a cycle for 8 weeks? See, I want an anabolic compound to lower my weight rapidly, because no matter what I do I cannot loose weight. I'm starting to get sleep apnea again and thus that makes it even harder to loose weight and it's why my numbers are high. Now I CAN loose weight fast with a compound like ostarine, but that in itself raises RBC, but I need a compound to help me loose weight rapidly so that my RBC goes down. Double edge sword. To clarify, I want a compound that helps with arthritis as well as promotes fat loss.
honestly, I don't think your Hct is that high. mine's usually the same as that, and I've been "off" anything for a long time.

I have lost about 20 pounds in the past couple months (still have a ways to go, tho), and my snoring has decreased dramatically. My wife said I only snore now if I tied one on the night before now...

how's your testosterone levels? what do you have planned for PCT?

Reactions: Nac
Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test last time tested was ****, but again it was tested when my rbc was 6.03, so my apnea I'm sure was keeping it down then I've been dealing with really bad sinuses. My body just doesnt want me to breathe lol. My total test was 438, estrogen was 38 and free testosterone was 93; however the test before that my total t was 474 and estrogen was 28. I was taking DHEA last time I had my testosterone tested. Obviously, it didn't help. I'm taking ashwaghanda right now and plan on taking luteolin to use them both as a anti-cortisol/mild anti estrogen to help boost my test and metabolism. I figure breathing better, loosing weight and taking things to reduce cortisol moderately and reduce estrogen mildly will hopefully get my test in the high 600 to low 700s and increase my free test significantly; however first I need to loose this damn weight. I rather just loose the weight fast, rather than going back on a bipap and havign to have 2 sleep studies done, because they make you go in twice if you need a machine. My grandmother throw my old bipap out. Right now, I'm using a mouth appliance and it eliminates my apnea completely, but only when I weigh 220 or less. The problem is, I'm 235 right now. Oh yeah, cortisol was 22.2 last test and 29 the test before that.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also when my cortisol was 22.2, that was a GOOD day for me in terms of mood.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Im certainly no expert on rbc and know nothing of your medical history, but your hcrit looks fine so stay hydrated and maybe donate if youre concerned about using ostarine.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going to run Ostarine with GW both at 20mg, so that I can loose weight rapidly. GW seems a lot less anabolic than Ostarine. Hopefully whatever impact they may have on RBC will be negated by rapid fast loss.