panic attacks/anxiety

Macka612

Awards
Has anyone suffered from panic attacks/anxiety whilst on cycle? If so how did you deal with it?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone suffered from panic attacks/anxiety whilst on cycle? If so how did you deal with it?
Unfortunately this is a side effect many people encounter.
What are you taking?

Macka612

Awards
Currently in my second week of
Halodrol - 50/75/75/75/100
4ad - 375/375/375/375/375

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happens to me most cycles. I usually will take a little klonopin to help. I've also skipped dosing for a day or two to settle it down. Usually hits me early in the morning and it does suck.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
https://milehighkratom.com
If you try us out apply coupon mace15 and save 15%off .
I use kratom. To help.
Many people here do. It is awesome.

Macka612

Awards
Yeah it usually hits me early morning or at night before bed, might try skipping a day or two and see how i go.
Will also look into the kratom.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Yes, happens a lot. Especially the first week.

• Avoid taking AAS/PH past mid-day. (At least first week)
  • Take fish oil, specifically take fish oil with high EPA/DHA count. You need at least combined 650mg of both.
  • Keep room very cold while sleeping, sleep with just a sheet.
  • Don't eat late.
Haven't tried this, but melatonin might help?

Obvious stuff.
No alcohol
Going to bed overly late magnifies this
Overtraining consecutive days can cause this

When I know I'm getting one, I'll get up and go on the computer for a bit. Some light activity *hint hint*, reading, learning new things, for about 45 minutes helps and I go back to sleep OK.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the 4-ad happen to be androtest?? Because I was running that by itself started may 1st and about 3.5 weeks in I took a higher morning dose and boom was hit with horrible anxiety.. cold sweats heart beating. Hard to breathe. I'll never touch 4-ad again. I never had that problem with other phs or anything.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut, Kratom, Blood Pressure Meds (if you have high BP), Theanine, GH products, St. John's Wort roll off the top of my head when I think of good anti-anxiety meds.

There are tons more, of course. Tianeptine, for example. Any synthetic benzos which can be had from many research chem sites.

BTW, don't play with Kratom. Respect it. Don't chase the high it will give you. You will regret doing several consecutive days of use.

Macka612

Awards
Thanks heaps for the info guys, feel much better knowing it's a common thing.

Does it usually hit early in the cycle or last throughout the whole cycle?

Macka612

Awards
Does the 4-ad happen to be androtest?? Because I was running that by itself started may 1st and about 3.5 weeks in I took a higher morning dose and boom was hit with horrible anxiety.. cold sweats heart beating. Hard to breathe. I'll never touch 4-ad again. I never had that problem with other phs or anything.
Yeah it does happen to be androtest.
Ive ran the androtest before and had no problems even at a higher dose. Although i seem to have the attacks after i take the androtest

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it usually hits me early morning or at night before bed, might try skipping a day or two and see how i go.
Will also look into the kratom.
Kratom really is excellent for many things.
PTSD, anxiety, stress,sleep,energy. The list is long.. If you need any logs to refer to i can link ya. Many different strains for what ales ya...
Review.

Macka612

Awards
The anxiety/panic attacks are only getting worse so ive decided to end the cycle early.

Can anyone who also suffers from it recommend a decent ph that did not cause them any of those sides? As i have ran other ph's and sarms before and it only seems to be the hdrol that does this to me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While it may not be the only reason, I wonder of it's the lack of DHT and androgenic activity that is causing your anxiety. Often times, too much or too little DHT/androgenic activity causes anxiety, high cortisol levels, etc.

Might look into that. Log what hormones do and don't do and you might find a common denominator in time.

My experience has been that hormones with a little estrogen conversion seem to work better for overall mood, but also cause other sides to become an issue, such as water weight and blood pressure.

As I have been saying to folks on here, M1A is a winner and can be run at low doses daily to reduce sides but still get results. Might look into running 15mg/day of that instead - would be no worse on the lipids than 50-75mg H-Drol. H-Drol TRASHED my lipids like something crazy. My HDL would disappear to nothing while on it.

On a side note, you should consider having anti-anxiety staples year round if you are planning to cycle at least annually. Stuff like St. John's Wort, Theanine, GABA and the occasional sensible dose of Phenibut would go a long way in keeping you sane, positive & hopeful.

Macka612

Awards
Thanks for the advice, i have been looking into pulsing something a little stronger for my next cycle or trying either msten or trenavar or just do a test e cycle but i have never pinned before and don't know if im ready for that yet.

If the anxiety wasn't affecting my training and diet i would just push through but i feel like im just wasting a good cycle.

Have also been shopping around for some of the products you mentioned above.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Check your thyroid levels? I recently had some blood work done and my thyroid levels were way out of whack. Had terrible anxiety, phenibut does work great for that but can't take it everyday. Kratom is okay for anxiety, but the feel good effects make you want to do it everyday. Good luck

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
Yes, happens a lot. Especially the first week.

• Avoid taking AAS/PH past mid-day. (At least first week)
  • Take fish oil, specifically take fish oil with high EPA/DHA count. You need at least combined 650mg of both.
  • Keep room very cold while sleeping, sleep with just a sheet.
  • Don't eat late.
Haven't tried this, but melatonin might help?

Obvious stuff.
No alcohol
Going to bed overly late magnifies this
Overtraining consecutive days can cause this

When I know I'm getting one, I'll get up and go on the computer for a bit. Some light activity *hint hint*, reading, learning new things, for about 45 minutes helps and I go back to sleep OK.
This was great advice. Currently on Epistane and I’m responding ridiculously well to it. I had bad panic attacks two years ago when I was using a pre workout with Yohimbe in it everyday for like 5 months. I was a bit shaken up after that but eventually they went away. Now on cycle I’ve had some anxiety and panic like symptoms flare up. But I also haven’t been helping my cause; been eating late, getting **** sleep, and overtraining frying my CNS. Looks like I gotta listen to my body here lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Magnesium glycinate is amazing at reducing anxiety and you can take it every single day. Also heard CBD oil is great for anxiety but have yet to try. The magnesium glycinate works immediately in my experience.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnesium in general is an all-around essential mineral with a host of benefits.
As far as anxiety goes, your ticket may actually be Black Seed Cumin Oil. Provides a very, very mild binding affinity to mu Opioid receptors and does alot for mood and anxiety. A much more responsible alternative to Kratom.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnesium in general is an all-around essential mineral with a host of benefits.
As far as anxiety goes, your ticket may actually be Black Seed Cumin Oil. Provides a very, very mild binding affinity to mu Opioid receptors and does alot for mood and anxiety. A much more responsible alternative to Kratom.
Sorry to bring this back, but fueldpassion was onto this early. Just started taking BSO for health reasons and this stuff is freaking incredible. From helping my insomnia to making me feel like a zen Buddhist all day long, but not making me tired, I am seriously blown away at this supplement. Plus, it helps tremendously when taking any kratom breaks. Pretty much wipes out any WD issues. I keep my kratom doses low and take breaks, so this isn't much of an issue, but there are always some minor inconveniences that BSO addresses- namely sleep and anxiety.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Phenibut, Kratom, Blood Pressure Meds (if you have high BP), Theanine, GH products, St. John's Wort roll off the top of my head when I think of good anti-anxiety meds.

There are tons more, of course. Tianeptine, for example. Any synthetic benzos which can be had from many research chem sites.

BTW, don't play with Kratom. Respect it. Don't chase the high it will give you. You will regret doing several consecutive days of use.
OP, Tianeptine is a synthetic opioid that can give the same addiction effects, and withdrawal symptoms as any opiate. And the RC benzos..... literally a DROP of the wrong one of those, and you could wake up in jail, the hospital, or worse. Be careful.

greg916

Awards
While it may not be the only reason, I wonder of it's the lack of DHT and androgenic activity that is causing your anxiety. Often times, too much or too little DHT/androgenic activity causes anxiety, high cortisol levels, etc.

Might look into that. Log what hormones do and don't do and you might find a common denominator in time.

My experience has been that hormones with a little estrogen conversion seem to work better for overall mood, but also cause other sides to become an issue, such as water weight and blood pressure.

As I have been saying to folks on here, M1A is a winner and can be run at low doses daily to reduce sides but still get results. Might look into running 15mg/day of that instead - would be no worse on the lipids than 50-75mg H-Drol. H-Drol TRASHED my lipids like something crazy. My HDL would disappear to nothing while on it.

On a side note, you should consider having anti-anxiety staples year round if you are planning to cycle at least annually. Stuff like St. John's Wort, Theanine, GABA and the occasional sensible dose of Phenibut would go a long way in keeping you sane, positive & hopeful.
Trashed lipids are scary. I’m going to run h drol or mechabol soon. I wonder if being on the gear skews the test at all? I remember Dave Palumbo talking about this one time. After his career is cholesterol and artieries are fine.
Regardless, definitely something to watch and make sure is corrected post cycle.

Did you enjoy the h drol run?

As for anxiety, best thing I’ve found is etizolam low dose. .5 to 1mg before bed.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bring this back, but fueldpassion was onto this early. Just started taking BSO for health reasons and this stuff is freaking incredible. From helping my insomnia to making me feel like a zen Buddhist all day long, but not making me tired, I am seriously blown away at this supplement. Plus, it helps tremendously when taking any kratom breaks. Pretty much wipes out any WD issues. I keep my kratom doses low and take breaks, so this isn't much of an issue, but there are always some minor inconveniences that BSO addresses- namely sleep and anxiety.
What is your dosage? I’ve been through two bottles of the capsules... and didn’t notice anything. I’m thinking my dose was too low- as I’ve heard nothing but good things from it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You seem very sensitive, stay away from androgens. You just have to realize it's the compound and think twice.. your thoughts are just misleading because of a compound you took.. are you in a depression? Having anxiety normally about something. Maybe you should go off the cycle?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your dosage? I’ve been through two bottles of the capsules... and didn’t notice anything. I’m thinking my dose was too low- as I’ve heard nothing but good things from it.
I started at 1g and moved up to 2g daily on an empty stomach. I basically just followed recommendations so as to not experience the detoxing flu like effects so many people get when they start too high. It pretty much “flushes” your system of toxins it appears but this can only be done so fast. A friend of mine ran into this by starting high and he felt sick for a few days and then felt great and has since. For me, I noticed energy all day long, but a calm energy, from day 1, as well as better sleep. I’m a wake up every 2-3 hours sleeper and almost immediately I was having solid 5-6 hours. For sleepers this sounds crazy, but it’s amazing when this happens. After a couple weeks I realized that scenarios that would raise some minor anxiety were completely calm and uneventful. It was so subtle that I didn’t even realize it until I looked back. As BSO directly affects GABA, it makes complete sense to see improvement in sleep and a calming.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
OP, Tianeptine is a synthetic opioid that can give the same addiction effects, and withdrawal symptoms as any opiate. And the RC benzos..... literally a DROP of the wrong one of those, and you could wake up in jail, the hospital, or worse. Be careful.
yeah be very careful of RC benzos. i started messing with them years ago and got horribly addicted to them...ended up in the ICU after aspirating...many blakouts i wish i could take back. for what its worth.

phenibut is a god send but be careful with that as well.