LGD solo first ever cycle for experienced lifter

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Hey guys,
I have used the site a lot for information and want to share my experience to this point with EA LGD 4033. This site has been such a help to me I decided I would return the favor for anyone looking to run LGD for the first time. I am currently on day 17 and am getting some pretty noticeable and impressive size and strength gains.

Background, I am 28 and have been lifting since I joined the Army in 2008. I have been lifting pretty regularly with a couple of periods where I would slack off temporarily over the years. I also spent several of those years making many of the mistakes that we all make as 20yo. Ego lifting, favoring muscle groups, unregulated dieting, ect. I have done ALOT of research on performance enhancement and would consider myself very knowledgeable. I am now out of the Army and over the past year began taking fitness a lot more seriously. I realized that I have wasted years of hard work by not eating properly and thinking I knew what I was doing. Over the past year I have made some serious progress and until a few weeks ago had never used performance enhancement. All the stats I will list are roughly what I was on day 1. I am no fitness model or professional athlete by any means. I do not have exact/perfect body fat calculations nor do I have definitive lifting maxes because I don't max. I gauge my strength levels off of what I am currently doing for reps and my bodyfat mostly from the mirror. I have been experiencing some shoulder pain in my right shoulder. I have been doing my best to take care of it and rehabilitate it using shoulder impingment exercises. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue as I gain strength. It has actually felt better this week, I believe it is a result of stretching/building rear delts.

Cycle: 10mg Enhanced Athlete LGD ed for 8 weeks unless suppression causes me to stop earlier
support: cel cycle assist weeks 1-11 and AI on hand (I know LGD doesn't aromatize) but still
PCT: Nolva/Clomid at 20/25 weeks 9-11 with plans to adjust if needed.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 203lbs + or - 2-3lbs
BF% 14-15% Defined abs with small layer of fat over bottom abs

Diet: won't go to much into it but I am eating clean and roughly 3,000 a day which is 250 above maint. I don't watch calories like a hawk, I ensure that I get at least 200grams protein a day, 300 grams carbs, and keep fat under control. Every now and then I might eat some damn bluebell ice cream but like I said i'm no fitness model.

Training is centered around heavy compound movements rather than specific muscle groups. Isolated movements are regulated as well but are not done to failure so that there is no interference with compound work. I have a breakdown for other isolated movements but this post is already long enough.

day 1: Squats, Flat bench, Rackpulls,
Day 2: Deadlifts, overhead press, barbell row
day 3: front squats, decline press, barbell shrugs
repeat

Week 1: I didn't notice anything right off the bat. Only thing I noticed was some type of weird rush immediately after having sex. It was on day 3-4. I was going to the fridge to get some water and on the way there it was like I got a crazy pump and muscles felt full. Like, I flexed my sh*t in the reflection of the microwave and was like yeah look at this big MF. Went away quickly and was back to feeling nothing until the end of first week. Towards the end of the week I started feeling residual pumps the day after workouts. Soreness replaced by tightness. Felt good. I would feel huge and then see myself in the mirror and be like damn I thought I was swole. Also last workout of the week is where I noticed weights moved a little easier. Middle of the week I would get a periodic sensation in my testicles. Not pain, just a dull feeling. This continued until today but has gotten gradually milder and less constant. I didn't find this abnormal or alarming.

Week 2: trained 4 days before going to the beach to fish in an offshore tournament. Noticed first visual gains on about the 3rd day, conveniently the day before I left for the beach. Arms were slightly bigger and shirts fitting a little tighter due to glycogen build up in muscles. Also more vascular which is pretty awesome seeing as I am not genetically a vascular guy. Also a little leaner.

Week 3: Feeling it now. Shirts are fitting tighter and I am visually looking bigger even to myself. Weird I notice it more with a shirt on than without but can see a difference in both no doubt. probably mostly glycogen and blood filled muscles but that is good to so who cares its only been 17 days. Weights are lighter. I added weight on squats and rackpulls yesterday. Did not feel a burn that is normally associated with squatting. I got more of the pump feeling you get when bench pressing or curling which is awesome because not normal for me and squatting is my weaker lift. I kept the weight the same for bench press due to some shoulder pain I've been having but I did the higher range of my pyramids for controlled slow reps while engaging muscles harder. It felt really good and impressively lighter. If pain subsides any between now and next flat pressing movements I will without a doubt be adding weight. I am developing a slight ache in my left(uninjured) shoulder that I think may be due to some suppression starting. Lower T = lower E which = achy joints. I am going to add an additional joint support when it arrives at my doorstep tomorrow. I feel like it will probably not not solve the issue.

So far, if I make any further gains, recover well from suppression, and don't have any rebound issues, I am impressed. Maybe it's because its my first cycle and I am reacting well to it but either way I don't care. It is to early to tell though, for all I know, I could shutdown hard as hell tomorrow and have to stop. If that happens, it'll be alright. I'll PCT and never do it again. I am married so I can go long periods of time without a working wiener and it may go unnoticed or even be appreciated. However, I feel like this won't be the case and that I'm on track to make some impressive gains. I apologize for the length but I tried to include everything that I have been looking for when browsing posts for experiences. I will update as the cycle goes on and will include before and after pictures in the same stance, room, and angle for comparison when cycle is over. Feel free to comment what you think about my approach. I am not prideful and don't get insulted easily so feel free to be honest.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man! Sounds pretty good so far I am looking to run lgd4033 next myself so I will definitely stay tuned in. Sounds like you're making good progress without many sides,that's always good. Did you use liquid or pills?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Hey man! Sounds pretty good so far I am looking to run lgd4033 next myself so I will definitely stay tuned in. Sounds like you're making good progress without many sides,that's always good. Did you use liquid or pills?
I am using pills.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is my next cycle with maybe Super DHEA for lethargy, getting as lean as possible natural first then gonna recomp with it... keeping an eye on this

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking epiandro to combat lethargy on lgd

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Experiencing what I think would be considered something similar to test flu. Read tons of LGD logs over the last year and most people had this same issue without realizing that it was related to the LGD. It isn't considered a common side of lgd due to the fact that it's thought by so many to just be tough luck. I saw this in so many logs that I was kind of expecting it. Have also read many test cycle logs and the two are 1 in the same. It's a result of your body reacting to an overload of a foreign substance in your body. Body reacts by fighting it like a virus. I have periodic body aches, nasal/throat irritation, and a couple of other cold/flu symptoms. I wake up feeling fine and it escalates through the day. I have upped intake of vitamin c, potassium, and water. I felt a little better last night and feel a little better today but still have head congestion and slight fatigue. I think it will subside once my body gets used to it. If it doesn't I will drop to 5mg a day until it does and then go back up. Hopefully I don't have to do that. Workout today was crazy and again I was stronger on every lift.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a stark increase in 200+ lb dudes walking around at 10 - 14% BF lately. There's some Aryan Super Soldier breeding experiments going on or something.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Don't know where you got 10-14% as I clearly stated 14-15%. I don't have enough posts to upload photos but I can assure you I am 206lbs (as of this morning) and MAX 14-15% bf. Also, that's not that abnormal bud. Pretty much anyone who knows how to eat and train at my height can do that using no anabolics. I did it and im a very busy guy and not necessarily genetically gifted, so it's not that hard. No doubt it takes work but very obtainable.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Starting tonight I have dropped down to 5mg a day in order to try and reduce a few sides I have been dealing with. The slight sickness has subsided but has been replaced with a strange feeling that I don't know how to explain. Not really a feeling I've ever had before. Usually starts in the afternoon and gets progressively worse as the day goes on until I go to sleep, on the nights I work it'll stop at about 3-4am. The first night it happened, I believe it was an anxiety deal. I am experiencing the same symptoms today after dosing at 5mg but, much much milder and barely noticeable. Hopefully this doesn't kill my potential gains as I am coming up on the half way mark of the cycle and have made some nice gains. I am visibly more defined and have had people ask me what I have been doing different.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Starting tonight I have dropped down to 5mg a day in order to try and reduce a few sides I have been dealing with. The slight sickness has subsided but has been replaced with a strange feeling that I don't know how to explain. Not really a feeling I've ever had before. Usually starts in the afternoon and gets progressively worse as the day goes on until I go to sleep, on the nights I work it'll stop at about 3-4am. The first night it happened, I believe it was an anxiety deal. I am experiencing the same symptoms today after dosing at 5mg but, much much milder and barely noticeable. Hopefully this doesn't kill my potential gains as I am coming up on the half way mark of the cycle and have made some nice gains. I am visibly more defined and have had people ask me what I have been doing different.
How much are you up in bodyweight right now?

Also, have you tried taking your LGD before bed to see if that offsets the strange feeling you've been having?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
How much are you up in bodyweight right now?

Also, have you tried taking your LGD before bed to see if that offsets the strange feeling you've been having?

I have played with dosage times. Problem is, I work nights 9pm-7am 4 nights a week and am off the other three. I take it at the same time every day which is at 8am. 4 days a week this is right before bed. Until last week I had no significant sides. The first night was pretty rough anxiety. I didn't realized it was anxiety at the time, I thought I was having heart/blood pressure issues and thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. I got settled down and when I woke up the next morning it was gone. I realized that what I experienced was actually anxiety. That next night, I had the same issue again but told my self, "don't be a bi*tch, you're not having a heart attack" this worked in containing the anxiety. The strange feeling still continued all the way until last night. I dosed 5mg today and I barely feel that feeling right now. When I read your post I went and weighed myself on a doctor's scale we have here at work. there are two side by side and they are identical so this helps with accuracy. My initial weigh was on this same scale. I am up 12lbs which I think is great because I have controlled my water holding with a high potassium low sodium intake. I know some is water but I am looking bigger and still lean. other than the strange feelings it's been great. Workouts are beast. I don't get tired or fatigued, just pumped as hell. I have to make myself quit hitting certain workouts to prevent overtraining. I do not grow as well when I train to failure. I grow better when I train an muscle multiple times a week and I can't do that if I demolish that muscle. I haven't really been sore on any muscle except for traps and legs in 2 weeks even though I am still training like a monster.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Also, forgot to mention, the strange feeling I'm getting is coming 14 hours after I dose and lasts from about 10pm until 3am on the nights I work. on the nights I don't it's not bad because I go to bed as it's starting. I am wondering If I am getting the weird feeling from hormonal imbalance. Maybe I should add 4 andro or epi andro at the 4 week mark which will be this coming Thursday. I could no doubt get my hands on one of those two by then. I don't know if they are effective enough to help or not. I don't want to add anything if there is no chance of it benefiting. Anyone seen a benefit from using these products as a base for cycles.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That feeling might be your experience of platelet elevation. Maybe you should get bloods done.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
That feeling might be your experience of platelet elevation. Maybe you should get bloods done.
I appreciate the insight, and I am not disagreeing with you. But, do you think that could be the cause when it is only happening in a certain time window and the one day I dropped to 5mg symptoms were barely felt? I have never experienced platelet elevation so I definitely am not familiar with the feeling. I will get bloods done when I go to the doctor in two weeks.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Wow, 12lbs is a solid gain, very nice.

I feel you on the night shifts that's a rough way to live. Even when you aren't taking anything hormonal products your hormones are going to be jacked up working nights, so I would imagine the LGD with that schedule would cause all kinds of strange hormonal fluctuations.

I'm not sure if adding some sort of base will help with your "weird feeling", because it's hard to say if that would be related to low test. If you feel it's related to low test sides you could try adding the 4-ad or epiandro and see if that helps. Your not experiencing lethargy?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Wow, 12lbs is a solid gain, very nice.

I feel you on the night shifts that's a rough way to live. Even when you aren't taking anything hormonal products your hormones are going to be jacked up working nights, so I would imagine the LGD with that schedule would cause all kinds of strange hormonal fluctuations.

I'm not sure if adding some sort of base will help with your "weird feeling", because it's hard to say if that would be related to low test. If you feel it's related to low test sides you could try adding the 4-ad or epiandro and see if that helps. Your not experiencing lethargy?
No lethargy..... yet haha

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
And I've seen in some places a similar feeling as a side of low estrogen and abnormal dht levels. My thinking is if I have no test base and my test is suppressed, then nothing is converting to estrogen. Maybe I should add 4a this Thursday. Gonna try and get some this week and if I do I'll let you guys know how it works.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Week 4:

Alright guys, I'm 2 days from the mid way point of my 8 week cycle and wanted to give an update for this week. I am up 12lbs from the start and no noticeable fat gain despite eating at a surplus. I am also stronger on every lift and am adding weight week to week. Noticing more vascularity in my arms and better pumps in the gym. Sometimes I cant tell if I am feeling a strong pump or muscle fatigue during reps in the gym. feels amazing. I'd say the best part about this whole cycle is during reps it's like my muscles don't even feel the work, they just do the work until I reach a point where they cant do it as well. That may not make sense but it's the best way I know to explain it. Workouts are beastly, for example today was back with some minor bicep work. I did barbell rows 205x10, 225x8, 245x5, 245x5. Then deadlifts at 315x10, 365x8, 385x5, 405x3. Dumbell rows 130s 5x5. Then did some Lat pulldowns, cable rows, barbell curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls, and cable curls. After this was complete, I had to talk myself out of doing extracurricular **** and make myself go home. I always train hard but this stuff makes training hard so fun you don't want to leave.

Saturday I dropped down to 5mg to deal with a strange feeling I have been having. That night I had a hint of the same feeling but barely noticeable. I have been using Enhanced athlete LGD which is capped at 5mg ea. I also had some Newroids LGD which is capped at 3mg ea. After sides were reduced, I planned raise the dose a little so as to not drastically lower the dose that I have been doing so well on up this point, and see if the sides returned. Thought about taking 1 5mg EA and 1 newroids 3mg, making my dose 8mg. Well I ended up just taking 3 3mg caps of the newroids. Today was my second dose of that and the feeling from before is gone. To be honest, I don't believe it was the brand switch that did it. I believe it was either dropping the dose for a day to help me balance out, or my body balancing out a bit on it's on, or a combination of the 2. With that being said, I am going to continue dosing the newroids at 9mg for now. In my opinion there is likely zero difference between the 2 except for dosing. I would bet money they use the same source for raws. I also want to say that I am not bashing the EA LGD whatsoever because I have gained 12lbs in 4 weeks which is absolutely outstanding in my opinion.

Suprisingly enough, libido has been absolutely unchanged. Not noticeably higher or lower. It's naturally pretty high so I'm glad it hasn't increased and also glad that it hasn't decreased. I've got it in a few times a week during this cycle and noticed zero differences in that department. I believe I am starting to notice some suppression. I cannot tell for sure if it is suppression, or if it is the heavy compound movement routine I have been running, but I notice myself not as motivated to do things outside the gym. For example, I bass fish competitively and there are some weekly maint. things I do with my boat/tackle that I have been skipping. Also, my grass is getting a little high and I don't give a sh*t. Little things like this are all I notice at the moment, but I am going to add in some OL sup3r Epi. I would add in 4 andro instead of epi andro but it's my understanding that the epi-andro will take effect rather quickly and the 4 andro would take roughly 4 weeks which would be the end of my cycle. I would love to hear any experience with these 2 and weather or not they helped as a base, and how soon epi andro takes effect. I don't feel as if I need anything right now, but I don't want to risk worsening suppression ruining a great cycle. I believe my next run of lgd will be with 4-andro and epi-andro, or if I can find some, I would absolutely love to run it with transdermal trest. I wanted to run lgd with a base this cycle but didn't want to run several substances together on a first run and not know reactions to each one. Adding epi-andro now will allow me to know the differences in the compounds because I have learned how I react to LGD. I know these updates are long, but I want to make sure I include all details, thoughts, and experiences because that's what I looked for when I was researching to run this.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Week 5:

Everything going great. In my last update I mentioned starting 750mg of Sup3r Epi. I started it several hours after writing that post. I got pretty damn lethargic feeling from then until Saturday morning. Saturday morning it seemed to not effect me as much and it got progressively better. I feel great now. Possibly better than I have the whole cycle. I don't know if it's the epi andro, getting used to the compound, getting used to the heavier weights, or combination of all but I feel fine. No more of my previous sides this week. Only thing I had was Sunday night I was sitting down and all of a sudden I felt very Hypo. Ate and this went away. Either way. Main sides right now are being f#*kin swole. People that I don't see often are starting to tell me that I'm putting on size. I feel that I may be putting on a hint of fat as well with my High cal diet. I felt that way this morning for the first time. We will see. If I notice any fat gain in pictures I will take it down a couple hundred cals for the rest of the cycle. In short, Week 5 update, All is well.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Nice updates bro, sounds like the LGD is working great for you, hopefully that weight gain can continue on the second brand.

Throw up some photos of you have them!

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I've got them but don't have enough posts. When I get enough I'm gonna come back and update my origional post with before and after

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
And I'm up another lb. As expected, weight gain has slowed. I'd say I'm still making gains but not at the same pace. That's in line with other logs I've read though.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Week 6:

Not much change from last update. I would like to note that in my last update I mentioned that I may be putting on fat, I have noticed this week that I am not putting on fat, but the feeling I am getting is a slight bloat. It isn't visable, but I can feel it at certain times. Additionally there is some slight lethargy but is so mild that it could possibly be due to my work schedule. I have done a pretty good job at not letting my odd work schedule interfere with my routine. I still eat and lift the same times almost every day, I just sleep during the day on the nights that I work and vice versa. This week I have missed 2 workouts. not because of lethargy, or anything to do with cycle but because I did not get but a couple hours of sleep sunday or yesterday. This has been my only shortcoming so far this cycle as I have been training 6 days a week and getting loads of sleep. Diet hasn't been exactly perfect this week either but has still been pretty damn good. still gaining strength and scale says I'm up another lb. Been holding steady at 217lbs the past 3 days. That's a 14lb increase in 5 1/2 weeks so I'm pretty impressed with this stuff and I am sure I will not want to come off in 2 weeks haha. Not gonna extend at all though because I have decided to run a trest/epi-andro/lgd cycle in November/December so I want to get some recovery time in before that. If I didn't have plans to do that, I would probably push this to 10 weeks.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Week 8:

This past Thursday was the end of week 7 and start of week 8. I didn't do an update for week 7 because I didn't want to be to repetitive but things have been good. I believe that adding epi andro to the mix was a good move. I noticed my size/strength kind of leveled off so I upped dosage to 12mg. Kind of woke strength up but I haven't noticed any size gains but definitely noticed some leaning. I believe this was diet related and that if I upped my calories I would have gained some. I am not necessarily regretting keeping my cals the same though. The leaning out without having to cut was nice and I didn't want to up cals to a level that I wouldn't sustain in PCT. I had thoughts about pushing this to 10 weeks but have decided not to because I want to pct and take time off. I am a competitive bass fisherman and have 3 championship events in the fall and want to be completely recovered and focused on the events that I have been fortunate enough to qualify for. I also want some good recovery time as I plan to run another cycle of lgd alongside either 4andro/epi combo or Trest. December-January is the offseason for tournament competition so I will most likely run my next cycle during this time. I will continue weekly updates through PCT and a few weeks post PCT as I haven't seen many logs do that. I plan to update my before and after in the first post with my after results including my results after full PCT. I would like to reflect keepable gains.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice!! Good update bro,almost with any sarm your diet will ultimately determine your results!!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Week 8:

This past Thursday was the end of week 7 and start of week 8. I didn't do an update for week 7 because I didn't want to be to repetitive but things have been good. I believe that adding epi andro to the mix was a good move. I noticed my size/strength kind of leveled off so I upped dosage to 12mg. Kind of woke strength up but I haven't noticed any size gains but definitely noticed some leaning. I believe this was diet related and that if I upped my calories I would have gained some. I am not necessarily regretting keeping my cals the same though. The leaning out without having to cut was nice and I didn't want to up cals to a level that I wouldn't sustain in PCT. I had thoughts about pushing this to 10 weeks but have decided not to because I want to pct and take time off. I am a competitive bass fisherman and have 3 championship events in the fall and want to be completely recovered and focused on the events that I have been fortunate enough to qualify for. I also want some good recovery time as I plan to run another cycle of lgd alongside either 4andro/epi combo or Trest. December-January is the offseason for tournament competition so I will most likely run my next cycle during this time. I will continue weekly updates through PCT and a few weeks post PCT as I haven't seen many logs do that. I plan to update my before and after in the first post with my after results including my results after full PCT. I would like to reflect keepable gains.
Very nice dude. In for the before/after photos!

What state are you doing most of your competitive fishing in?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Very nice dude. In for the before/after photos!

What state are you doing most of your competitive fishing in?
Mostly Alabama but I compete in other states as well. I will definitely have before/after photos but have to reach 100 posts before I can put them here. Once I do I'll throw them in my original post along with my final updates.

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Sounds like you had a great experience overall. Can't wait to see the pics when you're allowed to upload.

lilbigman15

Awards
Week 8:

Im just ending week 1 and I had the test flu ........seems to be common

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Sounds like you had a great experience overall. Can't wait to see the pics when you're allowed to upload.
Overall I would say I did. Made some good gains in my shoulders, upper chest, and legs. I was really focusing on mid/rear delts and legs in this cycle but was surprised at the added definition in my upper chest below my collar bone. My pictures show some solid gains in shoulders as well. Because I have so much glycogen accounting for some of my weight, it's hard to tell exactly what I've gained as far as weight goes. I would estimate that once I recover I will keep 7-8lbs. I am up 14-17lbs right now depending on the day. The fluctuation is due to water weight so i'm expecting to lose at least those 3lbs almost instantly. But to go up substantially on every lift, look noticeably bigger and still defined in 8 weeks, and to eat at a surplus and not put on fat, I would say it was a success. I gained the most in first 4 weeks and it kind of leveled off after that. Even though I didn't gain much in weeks 5-8, I believe those weeks were important in helping to solidify some of the gains. If I keep half of what I gained going into my next cycle in December then it'll be a success in my eyes.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Im just ending week 1 and I had the test flu ........seems to be common
Noticed it in alot of logs and was surprised at the number of people that wrote it off as a coincidental cold. I still got a very slight cold feeling a few hours after dosing a couple days a week on in to weeks 4-5 but not noticeable if I wasn't thinking about it. Hopefully everything goes well for you. What brand you using?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Bgproudfew, just started 3rd day of LGD-4033. No cold side effects, yet... So far feels like stronger Ostarine, but with a DMZ or S-drol like strength boost as you experienced.

Have to laugh with you, as a new dad, "I am married so I can go long periods of time without a working wiener and it may go unnoticed or even be appreciated."

No need to experience shutdown, Novaldex (or clomid) and Tadalafil citrate (cialis) will keep the flag flying at full mast (to your wife's dismay) and give better gym pumps than OTC nitric oxide boost suppz .. also these needed for proper PCT.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Hey Bgproudfew, just started 3rd day of LGD-4033. No cold side effects, yet... So far feels like stronger Ostarine, but with a DMZ or S-drol like strength boost as you experienced.

Have to laugh with you, as a new dad, "I am married so I can go long periods of time without a working wiener and it may go unnoticed or even be appreciated."

No need to experience shutdown, Novaldex (or clomid) and Tadalafil citrate (cialis) will keep the flag flying at full mast (to your wife's dismay) and give better gym pumps than OTC nitric oxide boost suppz .. also these needed for proper PCT.

Yeah I was just messing around haha I would never keep rolling on like that haha. But it's interesting that you mention running clomid while on cycle. I have considered doing some experimentation with running a low dose of clomid on LGD cycle to see if it keeps levels up. I know some guys are given clomid as a trt sub. There are mixed opinions on this because some believe that clomid can't function correctly with a substance still bound to receptors. I have seen a couple of logs where guys have successfully used clomid to stop suppression from an LGD cycle. Have you done this in the past? if so what did you run and did it go well?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was just messing around haha I would never keep rolling on like that haha. But it's interesting that you mention running clomid while on cycle. I have considered doing some experimentation with running a low dose of clomid on LGD cycle to see if it keeps levels up. I know some guys are given clomid as a trt sub. There are mixed opinions on this because some believe that clomid can't function correctly with a substance still bound to receptors. I have seen a couple of logs where guys have successfully used clomid to stop suppression from an LGD cycle. Have you done this in the past? if so what did you run and did it go well?
Never tried a SERM mid cycle. I havent used clomid myself, yet. Just Novladex for PCT. It is just common than many BB'ers use one or the other for recovery after anabolic compound cycles.

I would assume clomid would not work well on LGD... for same reason you mention above.

There are others here better versed in PCT, i am only on my 6th cycle after starting prohormones, now venturing to SARMs to recomp before PCT.

I was lucky and was able to recover first four PH cycles with just AI (armistane) an OTC SERM "rebirth" by BLR. It is ellagic acid and E.cotonii. My 5th cycle before this current LGD one here, was DMZ and M1AD, 3 weeks of each, 6 total. Too long, shut me down pretty well.

Took 6-8 weeks for my test levels to get back to 550, whereas it was 26 right after cycle and mere 50 after 4 weeks.(while using Armistane, tribulus/fenugreek test booster, and rebirth OTC SERM. Somewhere between 4 and 8 week blood tests, my gonads kicked back on (thankfully). My doc almost gave me TRT lol. Not trying to become a blast and cruiser...

Anyway, without a proper SERM, one might get by cycling PH or SARM like LGD for a bit... yet it will catch them eventually. Even messed with my TSH (thyroid) levels, which also recovered 2 month.after cycle.

Anyway, you seem to have made good progress - hate to see others make my error, fortunately i dodged a bullet and managed to keep gainz and get back on track.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone experience flushing / sweating on LGD-4033? I saw on reddit forums a few others had hot / night sweats. Or just sweats in general. Is this part of the LGD 'cold'?

lilbigman15

Awards
Noticed it in alot of logs and was surprised at the number of people that wrote it off as a coincidental cold. I still got a very slight cold feeling a few hours after dosing a couple days a week on in to weeks 4-5 but not noticeable if I wasn't thinking about it. Hopefully everything goes well for you. What brand you using?
OL LGD

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Anyone experience flushing / sweating on LGD-4033? I saw on reddit forums a few others had hot / night sweats. Or just sweats in general. Is this part of the LGD 'cold'?
I experienced this. I believe it to be anxiety from hormone fluctuations. After the first half of cycle it subsided but still happeneded periodically. Another thing it could be is diet. Lgd loves carbs. If the feeling feels like hypoglycemia I'd up them a hair and see if that helps. I got hypoglycemic feeling a few times and felt that I had to eat immediately. i usually got the feeling 6-8hrs after dosing when it happened.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh, yeah well it's been 100+ F here on west coast, combined with quitting THC a week ago (killed apetite) and cutting out sugar... might explain it. My calories / carbs are low now. Will rectify that. Wife and kid got sick also passed to me.

On the bright side, i am now a lean 200lbs and 13% BF on eat-smart scale today. I will up carbs and did you add 4-andro or epi-andro to provide test base / fight lethargy?

I was all worried after my last PH cycle of DMZ and Epi, was 215 and 19% BF like 3 weeks ago. Two weeks of 20mg Ostarine and 12mg Mk677, then switched now on 4th day of 8mg LGD and Mk677, already dropped water-fat from the dirty bulk...

Sigh, waiting on PCT products in the mail, so i can recharge and start another bulk cycle. I was not expecting to drop 5% water-fat that fast!

Thanks for labor day reply :)

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Ahh, yeah well it's been 100+ F here on west coast, combined with quitting THC a week ago (killed apetite) and cutting out sugar... might explain it. My calories / carbs are low now. Will rectify that. Wife and kid got sick also passed to me.

On the bright side, i am now a lean 200lbs and 13% BF on eat-smart scale today. I will up carbs and did you add 4-andro or epi-andro to provide test base / fight lethargy?

I was all worried after my last PH cycle of DMZ and Epi, was 215 and 19% BF like 3 weeks ago. Two weeks of 20mg Ostarine and 12mg Mk677, then switched now on 4th day of 8mg LGD and Mk677, already dropped water-fat from the dirty bulk...

Sigh, waiting on PCT products in the mail, so i can recharge and start another bulk cycle. I was not expecting to drop 5% water-fat that fast!

Thanks for labor day reply :)
I ran Epi andro and although it's not the best base because it doesn't aromatize, it did help. I ran OL Sup3r EPI at 750 a day. 1 with LGD dose and 2 afternoon PWO. If I use Andros as a base again it will be 4andro or a combo of 4andro/epiandro.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I experienced this. I believe it to be anxiety from hormone fluctuations. After the first half of cycle it subsided but still happeneded periodically. Another thing it could be is diet. Lgd loves carbs. If the feeling feels like hypoglycemia I'd up them a hair and see if that helps. I got hypoglycemic feeling a few times and felt that I had to eat immediately. i usually got the feeling 6-8hrs after dosing when it happened.
Wow, you are right about the carbs... once past my actual cold, and THC withdrawls, i upped carbs and LGD is giving good strength and decent pump with creatine HCL in the AM workout.

Still getting some night sweats but feeling better with upping carbs past day or so.

Thanks!

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Wow, you are right about the carbs... once past my actual cold, and THC withdrawls, i upped carbs and LGD is giving good strength and decent pump with creatine HCL in the AM workout.

Still getting some night sweats but feeling better with upping carbs past day or so.

Thanks!
No problem. Grow time

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem. Grow time
Gotta say really liking the combo of LGD-4033 and MK-677 from Olympus Labs UK. Good stuff. It's a lean gainer. I'm now on 3rd week heading into 4th and I've recovered some weight after my 2 week Ostarine cut/recomp (right after a DMZ+Epi cycle with water weight from low cardio).

End of DMZ-Epi cycle was 215lbs and 19% BF on eat smart scale (but I think it's also water). 2 weeks of Ostarine at 20mg and MK-677 down to lean 200lbs and 13% BF (more cardio, cut sugar for stevia). And now with LGD-4033 at 3 weeks at 209lbs and 14% BF.

So almost back to my DMZ cycle weight, with 5% less water-fat on the Eat Smart scale. Pretty cool.. Night sweats past after first week of use. Feel pretty good, really good strength in the gym. Also urine is still light yellow, not prohormone orange from the liver working overtime...

PCT regime to follow and then PH / SARM / PCT wash rinse repeat mode after. I like the bridge via SARM after PH, before PCT.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Gotta say really liking the combo of LGD-4033 and MK-677 from Olympus Labs UK. Good stuff. It's a lean gainer. I'm now on 3rd week heading into 4th and I've recovered some weight after my 2 week Ostarine cut/recomp (right after a DMZ+Epi cycle with water weight from low cardio).

End of DMZ-Epi cycle was 215lbs and 19% BF on eat smart scale (but I think it's also water). 2 weeks of Ostarine at 20mg and MK-677 down to lean 200lbs and 13% BF (more cardio, cut sugar for stevia). And now with LGD-4033 at 3 weeks at 209lbs and 14% BF.

So almost back to my DMZ cycle weight, with 5% less water-fat on the Eat Smart scale. Pretty cool.. Night sweats past after first week of use. Feel pretty good, really good strength in the gym. Also urine is still light yellow, not prohormone orange from the liver working overtime...

PCT regime to follow and then PH / SARM / PCT wash rinse repeat mode after. I like the bridge via SARM after PH, before PCT.
I hope you have been taking time off between those cycles and plan on taking time off before the next one, or are on TRT already.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you have been taking time off between those cycles and plan on taking time off before the next one, or are on TRT already.
Plan is SERM based PCT next. Novaldex is what i have for research. No TRT yet. I could add a 4-andro but i dont feel supressed nearly as much as when on M1AD or DMZ.

Morning wood is present, gonads not nearly as shrunk as when on prohormones. However, I'll know at 4 and 8 weeks after with bloods, how supressed and rate of T-level recovery. Should improve over my last recovery took 4-6 weeks for T-levels be back in 500 range. Just using Armistane AI and BLR Rebirth OCT SERM.

Now between weeks 3-4, a bit of joint soreness, does LGD also supress estrogen? If so, i know joints tend to get dry/sore faster. I remember reading a few folks may have noticed this too?

Any tips for Novladex use, as i luckily recovered without it my first 4-5 cycles without? Still need armistane AI too?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Giovannuzzo Anabolics 13
BamBam54 Cycle Logs 44
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 21