Epistane Stack first time user.

Odielift

Awards
Hi all,

This will be my first ph cycle and looking for any advice or critiques.

Info.. 26yrs, training for the past 7 years, 85kg at the moment 13% bf. looking for a lean bulk.

Going with epistane either rpn havoc (if I can find it as research has shown good reviews) or bodyconsious epi. Open to suggestions of better out there but want to go with epistane as I know it's one the milder ph out there. Looking at 5/6 week cycle depending on sides and results looking at 30/30/30/40/40/40. Going to stack with a test base either androtest or epi andro 50. On cycle support will consist of cel cycle assist, fish oils, taurine, creatine, any else needed???

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10..should I run longer??
Along with cel pct assist for 5 weeks. Along with creatine, fish oils.

Should I run a test booster with my pct??

Also any other critiques or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you go with epiandro get a better dosed one. Your going to want 500mg minimum. Epistane dose is ok I'd go 40 the whole way. Epi and epistane is going to be super dry so you might wanna think about that cus if your fairly lean your joints are going to hurt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
PCT looks fine, test booster is optional, might want a ai in pct in case of rebound from the epistane but all in all should be good to go

Odielift

Awards
Thanks for the reply, any other suggestions besides epiandro?? Have read good things about androtest...?? Yeah I've read up about the joint soreness so going to load up on fish oils throughout the whole cycle and going to research more options.

In regards pct I'm a little confused about the ai. Every post I read has different opinions about using an AI pct but is it kind of a 'better safe then sorry' thing..??

Thanks again for the reply. Been doing as much research as possible but just wanted to be sure before committing to any purchase.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl get estrogen rebound with epistane, most things I would say no ai in pct but epistane is a different story, at least have one on standby. Androtest??? Is that 4andro or the 1 step 4ad?

Odielift

Awards
Yeah I've read about the rebound so safest option is to have something. Any rec on an ai?? It's the 1 step 4ad by fusion supplements.

Odielift

Awards
Cool thanks man. So add the Aromisin in my pct and good to go??

Sorry for all the questions just want to be sure about the stack and have everything right ��

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No prob, for estrogen rebound purpose start 2nd or 3rd week of PCT and go a week or 2 past PCT tapering off

Odielift

Awards
Perfect thanks very much, feeling confident about it now :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't just take my word for it. Research it. I have a good grasp on these things but at the end of the day we're all just random ppl on the internet. Never take some1's word Google best way to control estrogen rebound and look around

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not bull****ing u with nonsense but it's always a good idea to read up

Odielift

Awards
No I do know what you mean, and I've spent the last 2/3 weeks researching, reading other forums, people's logs. And that's how I got to here asking for advice from people more experienced. Hard to talk to people in the local gym as a lot say there gains are from "creatine and protein".

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey you never know, I got friends that are 5'8-10in tall around 200 and fairly lean that are Natty and guys who are 20lbs less on gear. Food is the biggest factor in packing on size.

Odielift

Awards
Yeah I know man, food is the biggest factor no matter your end goal is. But these are guys that blew up out of no where.

Arnold_strong

Awards
I don't mean to highjack the thread but I am ready for an epistane cycle and I I am torn what to stack with it

I have GPharma Epsitane and Trenavar
But I also have 1-Testosterone , 4 Andro , Equibolin , Stanabol Depot and Decabolin ( all from HiTech )

47 yrs old , 184 lbs , 5.8" , good and lean build , best shape in my life
Working out every day

Proper PCT gear lined up and using usual supplements , protein , creatin , DAA etc

This will be my 3rd cycle
I appreciate any recommendations

occhef

occhef

Awards
Just started bodyconscious epi and primeval 4 andro max today. 30/30/30/30/45/45 for epi and 300mg 4 andro. Running it with CEL Cycle Assist, inhibit-e (AI) and fish Oil, multivitamin and ON protein powder. PCT is clomid 50/50/25/25, activate Xtreme (test booster), and creatine and protein.

Odielift

Awards
Just started bodyconscious epi and primeval 4 andro max today. 30/30/30/30/45/45 for epi and 300mg 4 andro. Running it with CEL Cycle Assist, inhibit-e (AI) and fish Oil, multivitamin and ON protein powder. PCT is clomid 50/50/25/25, activate Xtreme (test booster), and creatine and protein.
Is this your first cycle??

occhef

occhef

Awards
Yes first cycle. Trust me I did months of research and read every forum and article there is to read. I believe this is a solid cycle. Agree?

occhef

occhef

Awards
3000 calories a day , 300g protein, 260g carbs and 78g healthy fat. Super clean is all I eat. 5 days heavy lifting a week. Drink a gallon of water a day and 1 cup coffee and nothing else

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
You logging this?

occhef

occhef

Awards
I can if anyone is interested. It would be week by week though since I don't think daily would be too exciting.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I can if anyone is interested. It would be week by week though since I don't think daily would be too exciting.
you should man, I'm debating running the same cycle (different 4 andro product) in a couple of months. would love to see how it turns out for you.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Alright then I'll post updates every Monday for next 6 weeks.

Odielift

Awards
Yes first cycle. Trust me I did months of research and read every forum and article there is to read. I believe this is a solid cycle. Agree?
Yeah man from all the research I've done that looks like a solid cycle and I'll will be running pretty much the exact same in the next two months so would love to see a log of yours..??

Odielift

Awards
Re opening old post as I’ve ran into a problem and need help/advice.

I’ve yet to start my cycle as I’ve everything on hand and ready to go except nolva and I’m not starting anything without pct.
So I’ve ordered it on three occasions from three different sites with no luck. And pocket has taken a severe hit. Twice blocked by customs and once never received anything.

So my question is, is there any otc pct out there?? I’ve read threads of people using ATD and 6 bromo in pct?? And i know ye will say nothing beats serm but I literally can’t source it anywhere and I’ve tried what seemed like “legit” sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Re opening old post as I’ve ran into a problem and need help/advice.

I’ve yet to start my cycle as I’ve everything on hand and ready to go except nolva and I’m not starting anything without pct.
So I’ve ordered it on three occasions from three different sites with no luck. And pocket has taken a severe hit. Twice blocked by customs and once never received anything.

So my question is, is there any otc pct out there?? I’ve read threads of people using ATD and 6 bromo in pct?? And i know ye will say nothing beats serm but I literally can’t source it anywhere and I’ve tried what seemed like “legit” sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you in us or uk mate? Whilst most seem to agree that pharma grade is better the research chems from PRE have been given good reviews (but not to use on yourself you understand - I’m assuming you have a pet you are researching on?.....) - think in the us that would be a shout.

If you are uk then I’ve just had through clomid, nolva and exem no problems from an overseas pharmacy- can’t name sources obviously but it’s one you would find pretty easily on google. Good opening hours as well.

Saying the above because everyone (with sense) on here suggests a proper serm is non negotiable.......

Odielift

Awards
Are you in us or uk mate? Whilst most seem to agree that pharma grade is better the research chems from PRE have been given good reviews (but not to use on yourself you understand - I’m assuming you have a pet you are researching on?.....) - think in the us that would be a shout.

If you are uk then I’ve just had through clomid, nolva and exem no problems from an overseas pharmacy- can’t name sources obviously but it’s one you would find pretty easily on google. Good opening hours as well.

Saying the above because everyone (with sense) on here suggests a proper serm is non negotiable.......
In the uk, Ireland to be exact. Yeah just doing some research for a paper.

Yeah I know sources can’t be named but a bit slow now to ordering online from overseas having been left empty handed on three occasions.

But I’ll look again for the good opening hours, is that tab or liquid form you got in??

Yeah I know everyone says serm only but if it’s not something I can get am I better off scraping the idea of doing a cycle rather then doing an otc PCT?? Thanks man.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the uk, Ireland to be exact. Yeah just doing some research for a paper.

Yeah I know sources can’t be named but a bit slow now to ordering online from overseas having been left empty handed on three occasions.

But I’ll look again for the good opening hours, is that tab or liquid form you got in??

Yeah I know everyone says serm only but if it’s not something I can get am I better off scraping the idea of doing a cycle rather then doing an otc PCT?? Thanks man.
Was pharma grade tabs I got mate, all generics (although the site did have branded but were out of stock at the time I ordered) - I’d seen it mentioned on other sites so was confident it was legit but I might have got lucky with customs I guess.

From what I’ve read (not claiming to be an expert btw) you would recover eventually using otc, problem is that in the time it takes you’d likely lose all the gains you made/gain fat etc which kinda negates the whole point of doing it in the first place.....

If your in Ireland then sarms and more prohormones are legal, is there any shop that sells them near you? Just thinking they might be good people to informally ask for a source if your still struggling......

Odielift

Awards
Was pharma grade tabs I got mate, all generics (although the site did have branded but were out of stock at the time I ordered) - I’d seen it mentioned on other sites so was confident it was legit but I might have got lucky with customs I guess.

From what I’ve read (not claiming to be an expert btw) you would recover eventually using otc, problem is that in the time it takes you’d likely lose all the gains you made/gain fat etc which kinda negates the whole point of doing it in the first place.....

If your in Ireland then sarms and more prohormones are legal, is there any shop that sells them near you? Just thinking they might be good people to informally ask for a source if your still struggling......
Do you mind me asking how much it cost you?? Came across one or two sites selling the pharma grade tabs but prices were way different. Don’t know if one was over priced or one under priced.

Yeah I’ve just read so much conflicting threads I don’t know what to believe. Some said they’ve only used the likes of 6 bromo or atd or both as pct after epi and recovered perfect and kept most of their gains.

Unfortunately the local shop is ran and owned by the local dealer of other “medicinal” products so wouldn’t really trust his advice, lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you mind me asking how much it cost you?? Came across one or two sites selling the pharma grade tabs but prices were way different. Don’t know if one was over priced or one under priced. .
Yeah no worries, 90 tabs 25mg clomid was about $15, 60 tabs 20mg nolva about $18

Exem was a lot though....

Odielift

Awards
Yeah no worries, 90 tabs 25mg clomid was about $15, 60 tabs 20mg nolva about $18

Exem was a lot though....
Cool thanks man, sent a pm if you get a chance to reply would appreciate it.