SWOLLEN lymph nodes in first cycle. What should I do?

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Hi , I'm very new to anabolics and decided to try out a new pro hormone called Hexadrone. This is my first cycle, everything was going smoothly until about the 5th day I woke up with swollen lymph nodes in my neck and under my jaw. Should I discontinue and start my PCT or ignore this as a normal side?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Sure you're just not catching a bug?

These things put extra stress on your body and immune system keeping you anabolic all the time. Easy to get run down if you aren't eating enough and training hard.

Other than that, I can't say that that is a standard side effect so I don't think that I would ignore that if you're sure you're not just getting sick.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Side of your neck, I'd throw it in the trash and not look back, but under the throat, u could be coming down with something, but these real new products are usually bull crap, it's best to choose the products that have been around a long time with proven results, and standard side effects u can do your best to manage, but new products come and go cause they wouldn't go if they were any good, and most of them go cause there hype and garbage, not saying that's what u got cause I never heard of it and I've learned that I don't care to hear of it until its been around several years

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Side of your neck, I'd throw it in the trash and not look back, but under the throat, u could be coming down with something, but these real new products are usually bull crap, it's best to choose the products that have been around a long time with proven results, and standard side effects u can do your best to manage, but new products come and go cause they wouldn't go if they were any good, and most of them go cause there hype and garbage, not saying that's what u got cause I never heard of it and I've learned that I don't care to hear of it until its been around several years
Hexadrone isn't new lol

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
I never heard of it, and I've heard of alot, so unless your in some close knit circle then most ain't heard of it like dbol or superdrol,

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of it, and I've heard of alot, so unless your in some close knit circle then most ain't heard of it like dbol or superdrol,
It's part of this dosing guide that's on this website.

anabolicminds+com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Sure you're just not catching a bug?

These things put extra stress on your body and immune system keeping you anabolic all the time. Easy to get run down if you aren't eating enough and training hard.

Other than that, I can't say that that is a standard side effect so I don't think that I would ignore that if you're sure you're not just getting sick.
I'm starting to actually feel bad. I just started antibiotics. Should I start PCT even though it's only been 5 days? Again very mild PH and doubt it's suppressed much. When my nodes go down and I know for sure I'm not sick I'll start again and see what's happening.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
I think it's just sickness or my body responding to it as a threat. Have 2 buddies taking Hex with no sides so I'm unsure...

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
It's part of this dosing guide that's on this website.

anabolicminds+com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html
Nice read, I like informational stuff like that, I know I've tried 5 out of the 17 compounds listed on there forsure, and I think I've tried several others years ago but weren't really worth remembering I guess, I recognize most all the compounds on there, this is only my opinion, but I think only a few are worth mentioning, but if someone don't want to cut the bull and just get test/deca/dbol or a equal cut cycle, then they can experiment and stay legal, until they get nolva from a research company for them selves to recover. but epi, halo, super, and m1t definitely have past the test of time to prove they give results, but Id go with test/dbol or something certified

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Hi , I'm very new to anabolics and decided to try out a new pro hormone called Hexadrone. This is my first cycle, everything was going smoothly until about the 5th day I woke up with swollen lymph nodes in my neck and under my jaw. Should I discontinue and start my PCT or ignore this as a normal side?
I know mega dose vitamin c is the only thing that's ever helped test flu, short esters or compounds with 1-3 day half life's often imitate the half life of viruses and bacteria that cause the flu and your immune system responds with flu like symptoms

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
I know mega dose vitamin c is the only thing that's ever helped test flu, short esters or compounds with 1-3 day half life's often imitate the half life of viruses and bacteria that cause the flu and your immune system responds with flu like symptoms
So in other words I'll feel bad the whole time I'm on unless I get a huge amount of vitamin C?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
So in other words I'll feel bad the whole time I'm on unless I get a huge amount of vitamin C?
If it's caused by an immune response then vitamin c should make you feel better within I'd say 8 hours, and would only need to take it for a few days and the immune system should of realized it's not a virus by then so no more need for vitamin C, 3000-4000mg x3 per day, but this applies to a particular immune response, I don't know if this applies to u or not

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
If it's caused by an immune response then vitamin c should make you feel better within I'd say 8 hours, and would only need to take it for a few days and the immune system should of realized it's not a virus by then so no more need for vitamin C, 3000-4000mg x3 per day, but this applies to a particular immune response, I don't know if this applies to u or not
Thanks. I'll give it a try

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Non aromatizable steroids can effect the immune system negatively in the beginning. Dimethazine does this to me.
You'll be fine, just ride it out and rest up.
Adding in some reduce xt at 6 caps e/d or 7-spray will give you a boost.
But even without it, you'll be fine as long as your a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions, known or unknown.

on another note you'd have to be living in a cave without internet access or extremely new to aas to never have heard of hexadadrone aka 6-chloro-testosterone.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
OP mentioned taking antibiotics currently.

Were you taking those prior to the swollen lymphs or in response to them?

Keep in mind antibiotics destroy the good gut bacteria too so if you are taking this orally, that could also have an impact.

Make sure you are also taking zinc as that is important for the immune system. Zma before bed could certainly help, but you could also just pop separate zinc and magnesium pills and achieve a similar effect.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Non aromatizable steroids can effect the immune system negatively in the beginning. Dimethazine does this to me.
You'll be fine, just ride it out and rest up.
Adding in some reduce xt at 6 caps e/d or 7-spray will give you a boost.
But even without it, you'll be fine as long as your a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions, known or unknown.

on another note you'd have to be living in a cave without internet access or extremely new to aas to never have heard of hexadadrone aka 6-chloro-testosterone.
So you've experienced this before?

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
OP mentioned taking antibiotics currently.

Were you taking those prior to the swollen lymphs or in response to them?

Keep in mind antibiotics destroy the good gut bacteria too so if you are taking this orally, that could also have an impact.

Make sure you are also taking zinc as that is important for the immune system. Zma before bed could certainly help, but you could also just pop separate zinc and magnesium pills and achieve a similar effect.
No I started taking it because of the lymph nodes. I also just learned my buddy had strep last week and neglected to tell me . So I may have found the culprit

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yup... That'll do it lol. I had strep back in March.

That's why I asked you if it was a bug, because I had that exact same ****.

Still got some amoxicillin left as I felt better the very next morning.

If you are only 5 Days in, you might want to stop your cycle until your body is back at 100%

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
IF I AINT HEARD OF IT ITS NEW TO ME!!
Hexadrone isn't new.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Yup... That'll do it lol. I had strep back in March.

That's why I asked you if it was a bug, because I had that exact same ****.

Still got some amoxicillin left as I felt better the very next morning.

If you are only 5 Days in, you might want to stop your cycle until your body is back at 100%
Last question, since I'm only 5 days in should I PCT? it's an AI mild PH so I doubt it's suppressed much.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably be fine. Naturally I say this with the disclaimer that 1. Everyone is different and 2. I'm definitely not a doctor.

However, being that it doesn't convert to estrogen (an works like an AI a bit), low toxicity, etc..you're probably okay. The very first dose of trest, I immediately felt it kill my libido lol. That's when you know something suppresses like a mofo. If you more or less feel fine right now and haven't noticed any decrease in libido, energy, etc... then it probably hasn't suppressed you much.

Naturally, I would never advocate going by 'feel' when messing with hormones, but considering the mild nature of what you were taking and for the short duration, I'd say you probably don't need a full on PCT.

Just take some OTC Vitamin D, things like maca, zinc, etc... the normal vitamins just to cover your bases.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you've experienced this before?
Yes, this is likely to happen to anyone using an ai, as your immune system relies on estrogen. Combined with it being a non aromatizable compound it can hit your immune system pretty hard.

Don't sweat it.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Yes, this is likely to happen to anyone using an ai, as your immune system relies on estrogen. Combined with it being a non aromatizable compound it can hit your immune system pretty hard.

Don't sweat it.
So they'll go down eventually in the cycle right?

Dontuse

Awards
So they'll go down eventually in the cycle right?
Happened exact same to my son— which is why I’m in This site —it’s not “no big deal”, and it’s not “normal” Your about the 6th person I’ve read about that this happened to when starting this —- swollen gland or lymph nodes at the base of your jaw when getting sick is normal — swollen nodes from ear to chin most certainly is not— in fact— have you ever heard of that happening to anyone at all, ever ?! Other than after using this low quality ****!? Don’t listen to the few that are Lucky and has nothing— listen to your body — which is screaming at you to not do this ****

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happened exact same to my son— which is why I’m in This site —it’s not “no big deal”, and it’s not “normal” Your about the 6th person I’ve read about that this happened to when starting this —- swollen gland or lymph nodes at the base of your jaw when getting sick is normal — swollen nodes from ear to chin most certainly is not— in fact— have you ever heard of that happening to anyone at all, ever ?! Other than after using this low quality ****!? Don’t listen to the few that are Lucky and has nothing— listen to your body — which is screaming at you to not do this ****
I like the point you are making and your intensity but this is too old and this guy has been gone for years.