Bulk cycle

M

Mucci

Awards
Hi I'm new here so... Hello :p

I'm Looking for a few answers for my questions:

1: did anyone used test-eq for a bulk? At what doses and what were the results + sides? Ive had anxiety in the past (not anymore) so Kinda reluctant to use eq, since Some ppl report anxiety issues while on eq

2: is npp 'safer' for gyno instead of the decanoate version? A bit like 'run tren a, if you're getting sides you can't handle, it's out of your system quicky.' Lets say I'm getting gyno and no ai/DA is helping, I'm I safer with the npp?

Thanks in advance

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you scroll down in the anabolic section you will find a 3 page thread titled"npp vs Deca" where deca, npp, eq etc was discussed for bulking. Take a read :)

M

Mucci

Awards
If you scroll down in the anabolic section you will find a 3 page thread titled"npp vs Deca" where deca, npp, eq etc was discussed for bulking. Take a read :)
I've read it, didn't find any real answer to my question tho ;p

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well then
1) Eq needs to be ran for 16+ weeks to reap the full benefits. The muscle gain is slow, but quality. The anxiety is a hit or miss. You will either get it or you won't. Eq will also take quite some time to clear.

2) With proper AI and Caber/Prami gyno won't be an issue. If that is a concern I would opt for Npp over Deca.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
widthbrah Anabolics 6
B Cycle Logs 11
D Anabolics 46
B Cycle Logs 11