At what point in blood pressure readings should one reduce or stop a prohormone

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am taking 330 mg 1 andro. My blood pressure is running slightly high at 122 over 85. I am 39 years old and my blood pressure is usually lower than that. I know if next cycle I decide to stack in 4 andro my blood pressure may go even higher. My question (mainly for future cycles) is at about what reading range would it be advisable to lower or discontinue a prohormone to be safe?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diastolic over 90 is usually a red-flag.

122/85 isn't horrible, but keep an eye on it.

What are you taking for cycle support?

Reactions: Nac

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diastolic over 90 is usually a red-flag.

122/85 isn't horrible, but keep an eye on it.

What are you taking for cycle support?
Ar1macare Pro by Olympus Labs is my cycle support.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long have you been on cycle for? Hawthorne berry initially can elevate blood pressure from what I've heard

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ar1macare Pro by Olympus Labs is my cycle support.
Good product. Diet also helps. Doesn't have to be completely clean, but lots of fresh produce, drink plenty of water, and a bit of cardio can all help the situation. A cycle support isn't the fix-all, but just another tool to add to the staples of a diet that supports health.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's not that high, that's actually low for me.
So for you personally, how high would your blood pressure need to get for you to consider lowering or quitting a cycle? I know my current reading wouldn't warrant such action, but if I were to add say 330 mg of 4 andro to a future cycle, I would expect the bp to be even higher. I just want to be safe.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yours seems okay to me, but everyone's a little different.

I just checked mine a few days ago. I'm running a couple methyls though. Using the same on cycle support. Mine was 141/84 which is high for me. That day I knew it was high as my head was pounding which is what prompted me to get it checked in the first place.

I had thrown epiandro on top of an Msten/Trest stack and the epiandro just shot up the BP too much so I cut it out and I feel better. Haven't rechecked my BP as it hasn't even been a week yet.

Guy on another forum said he felt fine, no pounding head or anything, but was apparently running 155/91.....now that is about the point that I, personally, would evaluate what's in my stack. Someone else said "Dont worry unless it's 180" but I think your heart would explode at that point.

If I'm running nothing then I think I'm around 125/75 or so naturally which is way lower than what I used to be as I was previously overweight.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studies have shown the human body is capable of producing systolic and diastolic forces in the 300's. Consider that next time you are holding your breath during a max attempt. Or straining taking a dump.

Obviously, in these circumstances the pressure is transient. But it still comes with huge risk.

And theres the thing: why be complacent with unnecessary increased risk when your BP gets higher than normal? Why just shrug it off "oh well, could be worse, she'll be right!"

What will innevitably happen is this. Guy gets higher than normal BP on-cycle, but doesnt feel too bad. Oh well, all good. Then next cycle same thing happens, but he thinks "nothing bad happened last time, Im still fine bro!"

...and then that higher than normal BP becomes his new normal on-cycle. Add up all his cycling time over the year and hey whaddya know, he's spending half the year hypertensive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always keep my blood pressure under 120/80 on cycle regardless of how many grams I am injecting or popping.. I'll just alter my coreg, telmasartan, or hctz dose to keep my numbers balanced.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Studies have shown the human body is capable of producing systolic and diastolic forces in the 300's. Consider that next time you are holding your breath during a max attempt. Or straining taking a dump.

Obviously, in these circumstances the pressure is transient. But it still comes with huge risk.

And theres the thing: why be complacent with unnecessary increased risk when your BP gets higher than normal? Why just shrug it off "oh well, could be worse, she'll be right!"

What will innevitably happen is this. Guy gets higher than normal BP on-cycle, but doesnt feel too bad. Oh well, all good. Then next cycle same thing happens, but he thinks "nothing bad happened last time, Im still fine bro!"

...and then that higher than normal BP becomes his new normal on-cycle. Add up all his cycling time over the year and hey whaddya know, he's spending half the year hypertensive.
Very true.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always keep my blood pressure under 120/80 on cycle regardless of how many grams I am injecting or popping.. I'll just alter my coreg, telmasartan, or hctz dose to keep my numbers balanced.
This is off the topic, but I asked you in another thread a question and don't think I got a reply. In your opinion is taking 330 mg 4 andro with 330 mg 1 andro safer than taking 660 mg 1 andro alone or would it be equal because the mg are the same and both prohormones work on the same receptor? Also, what is the strongest combination prohormone Hi Tech sells-Halodrol?

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
my doctor would love to have me at 122/85. i'm on BP pills and i can't get it below 135/85. A decade ago, 140/90 used to be the normal pressure and still is in Europe. I wouldn't even start to monitor it below 140/90. you're fine.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my doctor would love to have me at 122/85. i'm on BP pills and i can't get it below 135/85. A decade ago, 140/90 used to be the normal pressure and still is in Europe. I wouldn't even start to monitor it below 140/90. you're fine.
Do you take prohormones? I don't think I would risk it if I were on blood pressure pills.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
141/85 on Sunday, was 128/65 today.

I had cut out my epiandro and took the full dose of Ar1macare pro of 8 pills instead of trying to get by with 4.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
My normal blood pressure is anywhere from 100/70 - 120/80 depending on how many stims ive taken that day. On cycle i went as high as 145/87 and never even felt it was higher. I check my BP daily on cycle with an omron at home monitor. As long as you don't go extended periods of time in the hypertensive state you'll be fine. 4 months out of the year a little high and the other 8 months low is fine IMO. just use common sense and trust your gut.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple of days ago I finished an 8 week cycle of EpiAndro @ 1g, Sup3r1 @ 330mg and added in the last 2 weeks TD Tren @ 2ml (1.5ml/45mg) which was supposed to run for another 2 weeks.

Until Tuesday I had absolutely zero sides and then my bp spiked to 147/90 and decided to stop the cycle. Today 3 days later and still trying to balance as I usually am on 120/80 give or take a few mm.

Unfortunately I was taking alot of stims pwo and in the afternoon stimmed fat burner along with my double espressos at work during the day. Not good!

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i tried but BP went up too high, so had to ditch it 2 weeks in.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
A couple of days ago I finished an 8 week cycle of EpiAndro @ 1g, Sup3r1 @ 330mg and added in the last 2 weeks TD Tren @ 2ml (1.5ml/45mg) which was supposed to run for another 2 weeks.

Until Tuesday I had absolutely zero sides and then my bp spiked to 147/90 and decided to stop the cycle. Today 3 days later and still trying to balance as I usually am on 120/80 give or take a few mm.

Unfortunately I was taking alot of stims pwo and in the afternoon stimmed fat burner along with my double espressos at work during the day. Not good!
yeah, that's my problem too. They suggest not taking stims with these things because they will raise your BP....but dude, I can't go to workout out at 5:30am without a damn pick me up....Been adding caffeine into my mesomorph that still has the DMAA lol....that might have been excessive.