Epistane ?????

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Experienced AAS cycler. but i am very tempted to try some epistane on my next cycle I know you can't get it in the us but what about the ??? I saw a couple places that carry it don't know if it's legit one brand is by body conscious and the other is bio armor epic
Wondering if anyone has any experience with either or knows of a reputable place to get it. Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Predator nutrition carries rpn havoc, it's good **** too. Currently its out of stock I believe. I'm going to be running the first brand you mentioned pretty soon. I wouldn't list sources btw. (Predator is a board sponsor, so I'm guessing it's okay to mention them)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the man says is true⬆ and havoc is supposed to be pretty much the best epistane.they only manufacture it for predator now too so you might as well go there and see what other goodies they have, there own Brand ph's are supposed to be good too...

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Ok my bad. Wasn't sure if I could list the brand and not the source site
Do they re stock or I'm SOL

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They do restock but sometimes it takes a while. Send them an email. They always reply

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Ok awesome brother thanks for the info
I'll definitely give it a shot
Btw do you know how bad it affects cholesterol ? Like are we talking anavar or winny? Or less then both

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had bloods done on my liver and it wasn't out of range, maybe high normal. Not sure about cholesterol though

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Not worried about the liver that's easy to take care of cholesterol is a bigger struggle
But I have been able to return to normal after cycles but winny ****ed it up for like 6 months lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not worried about the liver that's easy to take care of cholesterol is a bigger struggle
But I have been able to return to normal after cycles but winny ****ed it up for like 6 months lol
Yup, I've heard about winny being harsh on cholesterol and whatnot. Hopefully somebody else can chime in on epistane's effect on cholesterol

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Have you ran the bc brand yet ? Imma gonna get it over rpn much cheaper

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ran the bc brand yet ? Imma gonna get it over rpn much cheaper
I'll be running it soon as a kicker to test enan, not sure what to expect. The bottle doesn't have the odor that I had with havoc; hopefully that doesn't determine legitimacy

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Damn yea pn has havoc back in stock but I would need two bottles to run a cycle that's close to like 90$ vs bc is only 43$For the same amount

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn yea pn has havoc back in stock but I would need two bottles to run a cycle that's close to like 90$ vs bc is only 43$For the same amount
Rpn from pred is 100% legit. I will be taking bc epi within the next few weeks hopefully. You should play it safe and let me guinea pig it before you waste your time and money.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Is there by chance a discount code for AM members for PN?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Yeah I did a few days ago no reply **** my life I did the conversion it's 100$ lol not with shipping

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I did a few days ago no reply **** my life I did the conversion it's 100$ lol not with shipping
Damn; I personally don't even see much difference when on orals after 3-4 weeks, so I could be fine with 1 bottle, but everyone is different

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
This is the first "pro hormone " I'm trying I've only ever done real gear so well see how it goes but usually run orals 6-8 weeks I trueley see them shine the final 2-3 weeks

occhef

occhef

Awards
Started my BC epi as well as 4-andro max this morning. Very excited for what this stuff can do. Great feedback on other boards about both companies/products

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Keep us posted if like yo know if bc is just as good its half the price lol

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry to hear about your experience. What dosage winny were you on and for how many weeks?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I ran it at 50mg for around 6 weeks def first and last time with it. Complete crap compound. Much better options i.e. Tbol or var
But I'm interested in trying epi as I said I won't something not so harsh on the lipids

occhef

occhef

Awards
3000 super clean calories a day, 300g protein, 260g carbs, and 78g healthy fats. Should put on good muscle and lose body fat at same time. I get good calories from my pre and post workout shakes. I do 8 oz. water, some ice, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 banana, and 1 cup egg whites and blend it up twice a day. That's over 1,000 calories just from shakes and it's delicious. Have to get that protein and carbs in right after workout.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experienced AAS cycler. but i am very tempted to try some epistane on my next cycle I know you can't get it in the us but what about the ����? I saw a couple places that carry it don't know if it's legit one brand is by body conscious and the other is bio armor epic
Wondering if anyone has any experience with either or knows of a reputable place to get it. Thanks
BC is top notch and super-duper legit.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Would be interested to read a BC epistane log. Lots of people ask if they're good and, although they have a good rep, there aren't logs for their stuff like you see for Havoc.

I almost ran BC, but then Havoc came back in stock and I had a discount (IIRC) at Predator so I went with that. Edit: Haven't tried it yet btw.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 50mg for around 6 weeks def first and last time with it. Complete crap compound. Much better options i.e. Tbol or var
But I'm interested in trying epi as I said I won't something not so harsh on the lipids
Thanks for the information, this is helpful. Currently doing a 4 week run to help harden up before vacation. Did 25 mgs for two weeks and 50 for two weeks. One more week left. I loved epi, and am interested in var...but don't know anything about tbol. Good luck scoring some epi

occhef

occhef

Awards
Google it there are some BC epi logs. I'll let you know how mine works out. Should kick in after 2nd week

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Damn how good was the discount lol it's pretty expensive compared to bc

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Hope ur runnning some test with it!
Yea anavar is ok but tbol is where it's at around 60mg a day at least for me it was better strength and gain wise then var I'm hoping epi is in this field somewhat well see still haven't pulled the trigger on where I'm getting it

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Hope ur runnning some test with it!
Yea anavar is ok but tbol is where it's at around 60mg a day at least for me it was better strength and gain wise then var I'm hoping epi is in this field somewhat well see still haven't pulled the trigger on where I'm getting it
I heard legit tbol is hard to score. If you can get that, I'm sure your going to end with some epi man. Let us know how your cycle goes!

Eight

Eight

Awards
Damn how good was the discount lol it's pretty expensive compared to bc
Hahah. It was a good deal, but still more expensive than BC for sure. I paid for the name and reputation essentially. :)

I've shopped at both Predator and BC; good experiences with both. So that wasn't a factor.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll log bc epi in about a month and tag all of you guys

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Same here I am going to go with bc saw all positive reviews on U.K. Muscle

Eight

Eight

Awards
Very happy to hear that guys. Will definitely be following you.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Rpn from pred is 100% legit. I will be taking bc epi within the next few weeks hopefully. You should play it safe and let me guinea pig it before you waste your time and money.
If it is anything like their SD and M1T it will be gtg, BC products have been great for me in the past.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it is anything like their SD and M1T it will be gtg, BC products have been great for me in the past.
I haven't tried their fusion line yet, but I know it's bogo half off rn

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you guys haven't had any issues getting epi thru customs?

occhef

occhef

Awards
I ordered on July 9th, it was shipped on July 10th, and I got it on July 20th.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Ok that's perfect because I still need to get blood work done

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Hey brother how is that epi cycle coming along occhef

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey brother how is that epi cycle coming along occhef
He made a thread with a log for it; he is recomping/cutting if I remember correctly. I'll be bulking when I hop on and I'm expecting to blow up since I've been in a deficit for a while

occhef

occhef

Awards
Yes I am running maintenance calories since I still want to drop body fat and gain some lean muscle. So far (day 10) up 2.4 lbs. and seeing some more definition. Looks like should be a good recomp. Also thinking once I get down to 10% bf (I estimate I'm 13% now) I want to take winstrol which would be at the end of this year to complete the shredded look.

occhef

occhef

Awards
I took a before pic so at the end of 6 weeks I'll post the after pic. Hope it looks awesome!!