Breaking the ice!!!

Bodyman17

Awards
Hey guys this is my first cycle in some years besides being on testosterone therapy. I'm 6-1 265 and have been back at it for few months now with decent eating regiment, Just curious what ya think.

Test E: 500 mg 1-10 week
Winny : 50 mg 4-8 week
Arimidex : 1mg eod 1-10 week
Nolvadex: 40 mg 2 weeks / 20 mg 1 week

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but drop the arimidex to .25mg eod, increase to .5mg if needed. You might even become too dry at .25mg eod

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally i would extend it to at least 12 weeks.
at pct should be more then 3 weeks. 4 to 6 is best ;)

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
2 great opinions so far! I agree with both.

mkluttobvuy

mkluttobvuy

Awards
Hey guys this is my first cycle in some years besides being on testosterone therapy. I'm 6-1 265 and have been back at it for few months now with decent eating regiment, Just curious what ya think.

when do u start nolvadex?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Never

You only use the nolvadex if you have immediate gyno symptoms. The nolvadex is a temporarily breast tissue estrogen receptor modulator, until you are able to get your actual estradiol levels in check with your Arimidex etc.

Some use Nolvadex in post cycle to jump start the pituitary. I find clomiphene citrate way more effective for this purpose.

mkluttobvuy

mkluttobvuy

Awards
Never

You only use the nolvadex if you have immediate gyno symptoms. The nolvadex is a temporarily breast tissue estrogen receptor modulator, until you are able to get your actual estradiol levels in check with your Arimidex etc.

Some use Nolvadex in post cycle to jump start the pituitary. I find clomiphene citrate way more effective for this purpose.
my source told me to take nolvadex and Clomid 12 days after my last test pin. any comments

Bodyman17

Awards
I've heard some use clomid and some us novadex for pct. but have heard few issues with clomid like depression and such

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
With this weight I'm curious how much bf you have ?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I've heard some use clomid and some us novadex for pct. but have heard few issues with clomid like depression and such
im currently taking clomid as I just came off of a cycle, and i feel a little blue here and there, can confirm.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
120kg with 13% bf and this is your first cycle ?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why is he doing PCT if he's on trt?
The Op is the one that posted he was planning a 3 week pct. I had assumed he wasnt on TRT any longer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people here just don't know what they're talking about, people like to stack Clomid and nolva but one can argue you can go for either. One reason to stack is to prevent having to go so high on each compound making side effects harder to get.

Pct should start about two weeks after last pin.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If you was on trt and now you stopped because you're ok , now why you want to **** up your Hpta again ?

Bodyman17

Awards
If you was on trt and now you stopped because you're ok , now why you want to **** up your Hpta again ?
Man for some reason my natural test levels are way down last blood work around 6 months ago it was 287

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Like me brother then go for it I would recommend use a test only cycle then get back on your trt

Bodyman17

Awards
I need to find a good doctor in my area that will. They are kinda funny around here