Msten Liquid oral.

reforged

Awards
Hey all, am a new member to AM and have juat been lurking, and researching what I can. I'm 40 yrs old and have been training again for 2 1/2 yr.My aas exp is from M1t in early 00's to newer such as dmz,msten,halo,epi tren ph(both types) and epi and many of the common ones. My question is I've been running 500 test e (for 20 wk) and just started sublingual mstwn at 20/30/30/30/. Was thinking just adding my dmz-15 2x's aday for last 4 weeks. Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, am a new member to AM and have juat been lurking, and researching what I can. I'm 40 yrs old and have been training again for 2 1/2 yr.My aas exp is from M1t in early 00's to newer such as dmz,msten,halo,epi tren ph(both types) and epi and many of the common ones. My question is I've been running 500 test e (for 20 wk) and just started sublingual mstwn at 20/30/30/30/. Was thinking just adding my dmz-15 2x's aday for last 4 weeks. Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
I personally don't like to stack more than one Methyl at a time, but I have a history of elevated liver enzymes. Kingsuard is my new go to for on cycle liver support and seems to do the trick.

reforged

Awards
I also have enough dien to stack instead of dmz. Looking for something that will help add the lean mass, and dien has always treated me well.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I just realized that I was running 20mg DMZ and 20mg M-Sten (DMZ 2.0) last cycle (10mg's 2x a day). I didn't have any issues, was on Kingsguard for liver support. What dosage Dien are you looking at? I haven't ran it yet, but it will be my next purchase. I plan to stack it with 30mg M-Sten and a test base as well. Since I don't have experience with Dien, interested in what dosage you would looking at for your stack?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I'm running test cyp 600mg weekly and about to throw in msten 30mg ed. my msten is a liquid called nanodrol. I was thinking about running dmz along with the msten as well. reforged can u pm me source for dien ?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
you have been on cycle 20 weeks now? sheesh that's a long one

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't like to stack more than one Methyl at a time, but I have a history of elevated liver enzymes. Kingsuard is my new go to for on cycle liver support and seems to do the trick.
Is kingsguard better than Ar1macare pro in your opinion? Also what's the difference?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Is kingsguard better than Ar1macare pro in your opinion? Also what's the difference?
I didn't need the AI in the Ar1macare Pro as I had other means to regulate estrogen. GNO or VO2Maxima would be able to better explain the differences in the two products.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't need the AI in the Ar1macare Pro as I had other means to regulate estrogen. GNO or VO2Maxima would be able to better explain the differences in the two products.
Simple explanation is ACP is best suited for mild cycles (think Andros, SARMs, etc)

KG is harsher compounds (mild to harsh PHs, stacking multiple compounds etc)
KG has more to optimize general health parameters that are often neglected on cycle (immune system, BP, heart health etc)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 31
Cycle Logs 21