Any natty's have test levels below 350?

D

dirtygainz

Awards
I have not touched anything hormonal yet. But I got a blood test 6 months ago showing test levels at around 380 ng/dL, now I just got the results from another one and my test levels are at 350...

I should also mention I am 22 years old, diet and training are in check...

Obviously im on the low end but a doctor would see no problem with this as I am still within the reference range.

Maybe its just how my body is but id like to see if anybody else has experienced this? especially at a young age

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need a Dr. Who wants to figure out why it's so low and raise it naturally, but not trt, that's the last thing you want. In the meantime, if you drink stop. Take a hefty dose of vd3 daily 5000-10000iu and get enough sleep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also depends on the time of day. I've had mine vary by as much as 200 from one to the next but either way 300's is really low for a young guy

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start with Vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium and boron. These are all cheap, and effective, and 3 of them
are necessary for Test production.

If you want to add a test booster in, you could add some CEL M-Test.

Did he also check your estrogen levels..? If you have high E2, then lowering it, would also raise your test levels.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also check your diet. Vitamin D3, eat whole eggs and plenty of healthy fat. Always get test done first thing in the morning

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also depends on the time of day.
Was just reading an interesting study on this yesterday. Younger guys (under 30) will see highest level early morning, with a steady decline late morning to evening. However, older guys (40+) will see a trend towards levels that dont vary much during the day at all. To analogise, younger guys have a diurnal trend similiar to an every-day test prop inj, and older guys trend is like test gel.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was just reading an interesting study on this yesterday. Younger guys (under 30) will see highest level early morning, with a steady decline late morning to evening. However, older guys (40+) will see a trend towards levels that dont vary much during the day at all. To analogise, younger guys have a diurnal trend similiar to an every-day test prop inj, and older guys trend is like test gel.
Its called morning wood, not afternoon wood :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its called morning wood, not afternoon wood :)
What I found interesting was the dramatic change in level trends as one got over-40 (not the absolute decrease nor the morning peak, that much is obvious).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 21 my test was around 120. That is normal for me. At 33 it's still about 100-130.

Despite being on the low end of optimal you still should be building muscle just fine. People over-estimate the effect test has on muscle building when you're in normal ranges.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, and I'm pretty sure that skin darkness will determine your hormones as well; some places have listed reference ranges based on skin darkness. Im pretty close in age to you and I've messed with designer steroids a few times and have a total test level of 565 atm, which honestly feels a lot lower than what I felt like prior to usage. Im guessing that im at the 3-4 range of a skin color scale that you would see on some lab works, generally its a 0-5 I believe

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 21 my test was around 120. That is normal for me. At 33 it's still about 100-130.

Despite being on the low end of optimal you still should be building muscle just fine. People over-estimate the effect test has on muscle building when you're in normal ranges.
This is off topic and I'm not saying you do it, but I laugh when people try to use the excuse of, "Your test levels are at their all time high right now, there's no need for steroids." As a reason for young guys not to use them.

D

dirtygainz

Awards

wow thats crazy. thats outside of the reference range so i wonder how doctors would approach that at that age. my E2 was normal, DHEA normal, progesterone very slightly high

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 0
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 15
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 81
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 58
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 106